Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best looking current Agency/AW ladies in West Yorks  (Read 985 times)

Offline Nickfr

Hi All,

Who do people think are the best looking (facially) ladies working in the region at the moment (stable agency or AW SPs)?

I have done some searches for previous discussions on this subject. There are a number in the archive but nothing since 2018 (as best I can tell). As the turnover of ladies, and/or their working names in the industry is high I thought it was worth booting something new off.

It is so subjective but from the admittedly limited pool of girls I have seen to date I would say my top 3 on looks alone are:

Emily at Playmates
External Link/Members Only

Imogen at McK

Riley on AW
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Interested to hear your thoughts on who are the real lookers out there at the moment.

Online Wakey_wakey

All subjective like you say but for me it would be Belle External Link/Members Only

Offline Nickfr

Thanks Wakey.
Nice one, yes, I am told that Belle has killer eyes by a couple of her regulars so am very keen to book asap. Told there are  issues with warmth of service and clock watching, but I am still a sucker for a pretty face so she is def on my hit list now.

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Thanks Wakey.
Nice one, yes, I am told that Belle has killer eyes by a couple of her regulars so am very keen to book asap. Told there are  issues with warmth of service and clock watching, but I am still a sucker for a pretty face so she is def on my hit list now.

I can only speak for myself, but I haven't had any of those issues. Quite the opposite.
She is a very pretty woman indeed

Offline Mr Sharlto

Lara Ocean! Going off pictures alone she looks to be the fittest I’ve seen personally! There’s some pics of her face floating about on here as well and she is utterly fucking gorgeous, like she’s been pulled out of a Nuts mag. Reviews on her service are a bit mixed and it’s £200 ph! Would still love to save a bit of punting money and have a dabble though.

Offline bigfeka

Yes agree with Imogen being a stunner and Laura Ocean saw her yrs ago when she to worked for McKenzies and at £150 as well reminded me of Megan Fox

Offline Jindybandy

Lara Ocean! Going off pictures alone she looks to be the fittest I’ve seen personally! There’s some pics of her face floating about on here as well and she is utterly fucking gorgeous, like she’s been pulled out of a Nuts mag. Reviews on her service are a bit mixed and it’s £200 ph! Would still love to save a bit of punting money and have a dabble though.

Nevermind Nuts mag, there’s a photo in her gallery labeled ‘Playboy’ so thinks she’s been published in there. So an actual playboy bunny in Yorkshire. I’d say she probably is the best looking girl I’ve ever booked.
Haven’t used an agency in years now in fact so in terms of current agency ‘lookers’ I’m non the wiser.
I do remember a scouse, busty blonde at Mckenzies called Jenna who was gorgeous, but that was a long time ago.
AW wise, probably SweetCandii would be up there too if she can still be classed as active with her stopping for COVID. Always found her very facially beautiful.

Offline yorkieyorkie

I’ve got to say Leeds is dire atm.

Online Pie Eater

Imogen at Mck is stunning and very humble about it.

The other agency stunners have gone awol - Vanessa and bailey from Angels North.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thanks Wakey.

FFS another punters convention missed.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline stevedave

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

I've not seen her for a couple of years, but this girl is stunning in my opinion. Very vanilla, and on the pricey side, but gorgeous.

Showing as in Darlington, but she usually does regular stints in Leeds.