Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any advice or info welcome  (Read 352 times)

Offline Leebo32

Hi All
I'm yet another newbie on here and also quite new to this world as well. I enjoy a good massage (with HE obviously) but also like to be able to have some playful touching on her as well.
Been looking at this one and sounds good although a little pricey. Pictures don't really show anything and only one review in 2018. Anybody able to offer more insight in to what she's like or even the area?

External Link/Members Only

Offline stevedave

If you type in here AW number to the search box on here, it brings up info.

External Link/Members Only

I saw and reviewed her a few years ago. Gave a neutral, decent enough but nothing special.

I've not been back, which probably says all you need to know. I would.say there are better massage and HE lasses out there, at a more reasonable price.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 09:45:28 am by stevedave »

Offline stevedave

Apologies, realised you must have used the search function, after re-reading your post. Clearly need more coffee this morning  :D

Offline Leebo32

Thanks Stevedave
Your was the only review I had found which is why I was wondering if anybody else had visited her more recently. I know it's a while back but what sort of body shape was she as profile states 12 and size 14?

Offline stevedave

Thanks Stevedave
Your was the only review I had found which is why I was wondering if anybody else had visited her more recently. I know it's a while back but what sort of body shape was she as profile states 12 and size 14?

It's a good while ago now, but probably at the larger end of 12.