Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky-Tina touring Hull -Warning- Avoid- worst punt you will ever have  (Read 622 times)

Offline kingalfonzy

Hull people. I want to warn you about a horrible SP in your city now. Stay away from this and you have saved some money. if u still think she looks great in the pic, I have written a review. Please read it by checking my ''reviews''
''a stunning girl'' she is not. I was stunned but not in a good way.

Banned reason: Previously banned - edinburgh
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Adoniron

Any chance of a link and a bit more detail please? Can't see your review yet.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 07:54:17 pm by Adoniron »

Offline kingalfonzy

just click my ''reviews'' and the link is in the review

Offline Adoniron

just click my ''reviews'' and the link is in the review

Cheers I was looking in the wrong regional section. Sounds like a horrendous experience.

Offline kingalfonzy

thank you for your sympathy :rolleyes:  She was in Edinburgh last week, then Norwich and now Hull.  very strange movement, why not the bigger cities.  My guess is she is moving north to Newcastle after Hull, hugging the east coast.

Offline kingalfonzy

thanks for the link.  ;) Yorkshire and Humberside folks seem to be very nice in here. -unlike my home town-

I have a soft spot for Hull thanks to Blackadder's immortal ''Great Universities of England: Oxford, Cambridge, Hull''
and Yorkshire for watching all TV programmes during lockdown featuring photogenic Yorkshire dairy farmers with nine children, and the grim crime documentaries on the Yorkshire Ripper and the Cross Bow Cannibal.  ;)

Offline hullad

thanks for the link.  ;) Yorkshire and Humberside folks seem to be very nice in here. -unlike my home town-

I have a soft spot for Hull thanks to Blackadder's immortal ''Great Universities of England: Oxford, Cambridge, Hull''
and Yorkshire for watching all TV programmes during lockdown featuring photogenic Yorkshire dairy farmers with nine children, and the grim crime documentaries on the Yorkshire Ripper and the Cross Bow Cannibal.  ;)

Cheers for that mate

I read your report on this skank, wow what a nightmare frig me frightening.  I tend to stay away from Eastern europeans These days anyway I am in shielding mode at the moment but I am sure many punters in the area will have seen this and avoided her.

This site is for such as this, well done and I hope you have had better since

Offline kingalfonzy

Thanks. I just posted a new review on a Leeds based WG. Hope this helps, too. though I don't know how far Leeds is from Hull if u are from there .   

Speaking of Yorkshire, the lengthy the Yorkshire Ripper documentary on BBC was a gritty portrayal of punting scene in 1970s West Yorkshire. probably the same in all over the north.

the punting in the 1970s Britain was not for the faint hearted. 

Basically, the punting is you go to a  seedy pub and you will find many a full time and part time women in the game near or inside the pub.  You pay her a fiver and have a quicky behind or inside the derelict and abandoned factories and go back to finish his pint.

Sutcliff claims that his hatred against prostitutes began when teenage Peter picked a woman but couldn't perform but she refused to refund. Later, they met in a pub and she humiliated him in front of everybody.  The West Yorkshire police think this was fabricated because this would have meant the woman was telling the public she
was a prostitute and unlikely. it is unlikely by our 21st century sensitivity But it is not an unlikely in 1970s.  It looks like staggering percentage of women, some married, in Yorkshire at that time were in the game. it was part of their culture. 

A few years ago BBC was doing this documentaries on the only street in UK where street prostitutions is legal.  They were gritty, too, in a different way.  I was scared. I admire Yorkshire punters for their, I don't know how to say it, dedication.

Offline Punterperson1971

Hull people. I want to warn you about a horrible SP in your city now. Stay away from this and you have saved some money. if u still think she looks great in the pic, I have written a review. Please read it by checking my ''reviews''
''a stunning girl'' she is not. I was stunned but not in a good way.
I have seen this sp when she was near me I also believe I was the first one to review her and she was at the time the girl in the pictures,I now believe the one you saw is completely different to the one I saw.
And I mentioned this in your review as well
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 03:04:08 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline kingalfonzy

yea. so it is for you to write a P.S. telling punters to disregard your review as the SP u met is gone and the replacement is the one that me and a couple of other punters have given Negative on. I met this one this summer past and i have written the accurate review of the woman clients would actually meet now, not the good one you met.

Offline Punterperson1971

yea. so it is for you to write a P.S. telling punters to disregard your review as the SP u met is gone and the replacement is the one that me and a couple of other punters have given Negative on. I met this one this summer past and i have written the accurate review of the woman clients would actually meet now, not the good one you met.

“I was the first to review her on here and found her very attractive it sounds like you are right the description you gave isn’t the girl I saw unless she’s ate everything thing during these lock downs and got bigger.”

Didn’t write a P.S saying ignore you’re review mate this is what i said

Offline Punterperson1971

So where’s the notice to ignore what you wrote???
And you even thanked me for the comment
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 03:43:46 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline kingalfonzy

sorry, but the word 'gas lighting' comes to my mind.  With due respect. You are not making sense.

Offline Punterperson1971

sorry, but the word 'gas lighting' comes to my mind.  With due respect. You are not making sense.
How is it when I agreed with what you were saying,think you not making much sense to be honest,whether we agree to disagree at least there’s warnings out there and at least you have helped put it out there,some people  might not say anything.
And I think she’s sold profile on anyway
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 03:55:04 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline kingalfonzy

you are seriously gas lightening me this is the last reply from me

We did agree that the one you had met and I met were probably two different women. Your meeting took place before mine and 'my women' probably bought the AW page off 'your woman'  .  we agreed on this didnt we.
So, its not on me. I don;t have to change anything on my review. if anything, if u can be bothered, write a PS on ur review saying this woman is gone.  Why is it so difficult?

Offline Punterperson1971

you are seriously gas lightening me this is the last reply from me

We did agree that the one you had met and I met were probably two different women. Your meeting took place before mine and 'my women' probably bought the AW page off 'your woman'  .  we agreed on this didnt we.
So, its not on me. I don;t have to change anything on my review. if anything, if u can be bothered, write a PS on ur review saying this woman is gone.  Why is it so difficult?
No body had asked you to change anything on your review have  they?we all entitled to an opinion that’s the last word can’t be arsed to argue with you as you think you know it all,been as you’ve been here less than a month already.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 04:07:09 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Speaking from  common sense pov I dont think its upto PP1971 to change or add anything to his review.

He left a accurate review of the girl (at the time) if someone else doubts it's the same girl anymore, surely any one can leave a post on his review stating this fact or linking this thread   :unknown:

If PP1971 had visited the SP again and it was someone completely different, yes he could comment on his review but hes not under any obligation to do so. I'm not sure why gas lighting has been mentioned seems a bit extreme to me

Just my two penneth anyway
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 05:00:10 pm by The0neAnd0nly »

Offline Punterperson1971

Speaking from  common sense pov I dont think its upto PP1971 to change or add anything to his review.

He left a accurate review of the girl (at the time) if someone else doubts it's the same girl anymore, surely any one can leave a post on his review stating this fact or linking this thread   :unknown:

If PP1971 had visited the SP again and it was someone completely different, yes he could comment on his review but hes not under any obligation to do so. I'm not sure why gas lighting has been mentioned seems a bit extreme to me

Just my two penneth anyway
Mate I never said anything about changing his review at all,I said it looks like it’s different girls and I think she’s sold  her profile on which many do.
Actually he’s done a review and with my comment added it shows that it’s not the same one in pictures anyway so anyone who sees this review had a choice to go or not (hopefully not) and see for themselves
End of day it’s about helping each other I got no beef with the op at all
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 05:06:10 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Mate I never said anything about changing his review at all,I said it looks like it’s different girls and I think she’s sold  her profile on which many do.
Actually he’s done a review and with my comment added it shows that it’s not the same one in pictures anyway so who sees this review plus others that have a choice to go or not (hopefully not) and see for themselves

Yep I understand! I meant there is no reason for you to change or add (a p.s) anything to your own review as you've been asked to do

Offline Punterperson1971

Yep I understand! I meant there is no reason for you to change or add (a p.s) anything to your own review as you've been asked to do
so the whole point of a review is so people can make a choice of seeing  wg and any one can add a comment to any review that’s the whole point.
Especially if she’s know to either sell profiles or B&S
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 05:12:33 pm by Punterperson1971 »