Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Redhead recommendation Also a squirter please  (Read 445 times)

Offline fakemail

Hi

Long time lurker here.
Can anyone recommend a redhead please. Must be under 30 years of age and not be chubby. Slim/normal body type would be great.
I can't seem to find a girl that fits this description.
Ideally within the Yorkshire area, but I'm willing to travel anywhere (once lockdown is over).

Thanks!

Offline fakemail

Hi

Any under 30 squirters that you can recommend? Musn't be chubby lol

Thanks!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I've merged these you won't get very far to be honest, you need to be a lot more specific, there's a guide that might help you.

External Link/Members Only

Offline fakemail

Thanks for the advice.

I'll be a bit more specific...

Request 1:

Redhead, under 25, incalls, provides GFE, minimum 1 hour, slim to normal build. Can be Rom/English/etc.. Budget does not matter. Agency or independent

Request 2:

SQUIRTER, under 25, incalls, provides GFE, minimum 1 hour, slim to normal build. Can be Rom/English/etc.. Budget does not matter. Agency or independent.

Thanks

Offline Uklad873

Hi

Long time lurker here.
Can anyone recommend a redhead please. Must be under 30 years of age and not be chubby. Slim/normal body type would be great.
I can't seem to find a girl that fits this description.
Ideally within the Yorkshire area, but I'm willing to travel anywhere (once lockdown is over).

Thanks!

Any reviews ?

Offline JontyR

Thanks for the advice.

I'll be a bit more specific...

Request 1:

Redhead, under 25, incalls, provides GFE, minimum 1 hour, slim to normal build. Can be Rom/English/etc.. Budget does not matter. Agency or independent

Request 2:

SQUIRTER, under 25, incalls, provides GFE, minimum 1 hour, slim to normal build. Can be Rom/English/etc.. Budget does not matter. Agency or independent.

Thanks

I'd use the search facility on AW. There is nothing you have requested here that isn't searchable on there together. Although I'd leave out the build section and judge for yourself.  I did you search and found 4. Four more if you are prepared to push to 30.