Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pro Massage Steph- Barnsley- Suggestions  (Read 2623 times)

Offline mvxrvp

I don't post on here very often at all but this is one that I have to discuss...

I went to see Steph for the first time, pre- lockdown. WOW I WAS BLOWN AWAY LITERALLY  :yahoo:

Words can not describe the sensation & orgasm I endured (better feeling than owo or fs)

This mature woman realy knows how to work around building you up to that Amazing conclusion.

All in all, i paid £70 for 1 hr tantric.

Money well spent...

Question for you boys who have had the pleasure of seeing this woman for a nuru massage

Is it worth the extra £30? And if so can you explain what's the difference with her tantric & nuru massages (basicaly what's on offer?)

Looking to book in with Steph as soon as the lockdown is over.

Question is nuru or tantric???

Offline JimmyA

Could you do a review of this please? Looks quite appealing

Offline Ghost89

It looks very appealing. How attractive is Steph and is this at a home address or shop?

Offline Jon Boy Jones

It looks very appealing. How attractive is Steph and is this at a home address or shop?

A converted garden shed, which is large, comfortable and fit for purpose.

Offline Jon Boy Jones

Could you do a review of this please? Looks quite appealing

I think there are a number of reviews on here so just do a search.

i completely echo the OPs comments

Offline Ghost89

Some good reviews. I’ve emailed for some details so I can book a post lockdown rub n tug.

Offline fforte

Any link?
Steph is excellent. I had a good rapour with her. It’s erotic she is no nonsense former police woman who is happily married and you get tge erotic massage that’s it. She’s 58 or was when I saw her in October. I love the masssge but as nothing sexual is available did not review. I suspect the nuru would be fantastic. If you ask for extras you’ll be thrown out a word of warning!!!!

It’s also available at Sonsabai but I would choose Steph as she put me at ease.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 05:47:24 pm by fforte »

Offline Jon Boy Jones

Some good reviews. I’ve emailed for some details so I can book a post lockdown rub n tug.

I would be interested to know what response you get please Mr G  :thumbsup:

Offline fforte

She’ll be closed at the moment due to the government lockdown.

Offline fforte

I don't post on here very often at all but this is one that I have to discuss...

I went to see Steph for the first time, pre- lockdown. WOW I WAS BLOWN AWAY LITERALLY  :yahoo:

Words can not describe the sensation & orgasm I endured (better feeling than owo or fs)

This mature woman realy knows how to work around building you up to that Amazing conclusion.

All in all, i paid £70 for 1 hr tantric.

Money well spent...

Question for you boys who have had the pleasure of seeing this woman for a nuru massage

Is it worth the extra £30? And if so can you explain what's the difference with her tantric & nuru massages (basicaly what's on offer?)

Looking to book in with Steph as soon as the lockdown is over.

Question is nuru or tantric???

I’m due another visit to Sues place after lockdown.  I love Nuru and feeling her body slide all over me is a guilty pleasure.  She is great for late 50s is chatty with a great body tanned via sunbed but full bodied around 1224 not fatz. It’s unlike a will you won’t you. It’s just an incredible experience. You know there’s no sex but she builds you up to the edge. Absolutely marvellous.

Offline mvxrvp

I've also tried the nuru, Amazing experience.
Touching is allowed, had a few gentle swipes around her p$###  Would love to taste it, one only can dream lol
The feeling of her sexy body rubbing and gliding over you with hot gel is a tough one to top

Offline Ghost89

No worries. As of now I’m still waiting for a response but as stated it’s probably due to being closed. I’ll update if I hear anything.

Offline SheffieldJoe

I’ve read a few reviews for Steph and Promassage and I’m very intrigued.

I’ve dropped her an email so will let you know what happens and put a review up afterwards.

Offline fforte

I've also tried the nuru, Amazing experience.
Touching is allowed, had a few gentle swipes around her p$###  Would love to taste it, one only can dream lol
The feeling of her sexy body rubbing and gliding over you with hot gel is a tough one to top
I agree she gives a wonderful experience very sexually charged.

Offline Darkepool

I've seen her four or five times, not recently though but she does deliver a great massage and hand job. Link to my review below...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=122383.0