Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony_Xxx  (Read 1980 times)

Offline Paris69

External Link/Members Only

Anyone have any intel on this one...?
Decent price/looks fit
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline smilealltheway

I have seen her few weeks ago. didn’t realise she had an adult work account. Went for a quick 15mins dump, located near sticker lane where all the car garages are, service was ok nothing to shout about I can confirm she is the girl in the photo, but did sound like there was someone else working from there so not sure who you will get, will leave a review now that I know there is an adult work account.final point was did feel like being rushed out of the door as soon as I got in it was like finish this off and get out,

Offline Paris69

I have seen her few weeks ago. didn’t realise she had an adult work account. Went for a quick 15mins dump, located near sticker lane where all the car garages are, service was ok nothing to shout about I can confirm she is the girl in the photo, but did sound like there was someone else working from there so not sure who you will get, will leave a review now that I know there is an adult work account.final point was did feel like being rushed out of the door as soon as I got in it was like finish this off and get out,

Yeah, seems she has had an account for a month..
You were rushed out of the door? On a 15 minute P&D... Jesus; was it hello; cum; go.   :D

Be interesting to read the review before i make a decision...

Offline thekingreturns

Seen the picture in the red dress somewhere before... cant for the life of me remember where

Offline thekingreturns

SeekingArrangement is where I recognise her

Offline Paris69

SeekingArrangement is where I recognise her

Being on the Seeking platform while also being on AW is just a way of doubling their advertising. I'm sure she doesn't really expect any more business from there than requests for PPM

Offline wolfiesmith69

mmm ONCE YOU GO BLACK THERE IS NO GOING BACK !!! onto the H/L
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.

Offline Paris69

Does Anal at no extra cost....
Flexible to achieve any position
OwO if asked for it; if not prefers OW.
No BB....which is a good thing.

36C Bolt on's.

Full stomach and thigh tribal tattoo's.

Sweet but not too bright.

Bit ditzy with replies to texts....

If green light not on, might still be open to a meet.

This is all I'm willing to commit to, for my own personal reasons..... so no full review.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 08:27:13 pm by Paris69 »

Offline YorkshireLad

She has cum limits.. twice in an hour & once in 30 mins unless you pay extra  :dash:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 02:06:50 pm by YorkshireLad »

Offline AbuKhanda47

You can see my Negative Review posted on her. Avoid!!! If only I had seen this post before I booked her!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 12:23:02 am by AbuKhanda47 »