Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SubmissiveBBWWhore - Nottingham (tour)  (Read 1389 times)

24 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6605903) (21 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Billy no mates]

Offline Karter1401

Cost 150 for an hour

Requests none

External Link/Members Only

Communication - 9

Sent a text asking about availability and got a quick reply. Location of meet was sent prior to meeting. SP was on tour I think she is usually in London.

Location - 9

hotel attached to a complex with other shops and restaurants felt very discrete. As I was walking to the room I did notice a cleaning trolley but did not see the cleaner.

Appearance - 7

SP is a BBW and that is what I was in the mood for, however she will not be everyone’s cup of tea. The only thing I would say is a negative is I thought from her pictures her hair would be more of a vibrant red (I think I just really wanted a red head).

Environment - clean hotel room. I used the shower there as I got my timings wrong and arrived way to early and wanted to freshen up.

Service - 7/8

I enjoyed the overall experience leaving the red hair aside. SP was fresh clean dressed in lingerie but I can’t remember what colour also I did not specify any particular outfit.

Started off with some light kissing and moved to RO now SP was moaning and got a bit loud and did seem to really enjoy it. :P I hope it wasn’t fake. She then gave me a very good blow job before we had sex and I filled the bag.

She did ask if I wanted to go again but I didn’t instead we lay there and had a chat which was actually quite good.

I Showered again before I left but just as I was getting in the shower, there was a loud knock on the door. The hotel cleaner had left a pile of fresh towels by the door.😳 I am pretty sure they heard the moaning luckily no one was around when I left. Should of used that do not disturb sign.

Overall - 7

Return - yes if a BBW is what I am in the mood for and we happen to be in the same city.

Offline Ste1977

one of my faves. I agree that she does really seem to enjoy the attention she is given. Just out of interest what color was her hair, I would have ticked the redhead box when i saw her but may have changed since.

Offline Karter1401

It was a dark red some of the photos in her gallery show a lighter red. It wasn’t a big deal just something to remember for next time.