Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Bana Nottingham TOFTT  (Read 1891 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7651850) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Ennui Smith

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Location - round the corner from an old location on the ropewalk which fans of the thai service providers may well know.  Actually part of the same building ( I think ) but different entrance. 

Price - I ended up deciding to stay for 2hrs.  I've only punted once in the last couple of months and Bana reminded me of a someone I met in a Sheffield Parlour nearly two decades ago who I have fond memories of, so £220 for the two hours ( this was the price in the text and she agreed after initially saying £240 ) and I topped that up with £20 for FK.  I think OWO would have been either ten or twenty extra, with CIM being whichever of those OWO wasn't, but I didn't take either of these options.

The girl - as I said, reminded me of someone I punted with a long time ago who I was very smitten with.  The photos are accurate.  She is in her mid-thirties but could easily pass for younger.  Not sure if her boobs are quite the D-cup stated but they are natural and very nice.  She has a lovely bum and really soft skin, particularly around the hips. 

The punt - the kissing was okay but no tongues involved.  However, after spending some time kissing and canoodling the old fella was waking up and we got down to business.  We spent a fair amount of time in 69.  She has a cute pussy and her derriere made a wonderful sight while I was busy with my tongue.  After this we moved onto cowgirl and reverse cowgirl.  She went at it well and didn't tire like some of the girls do. 

The massage was okay but she seems prefer doing the bone cracking stuff which I am not into.  English isn't bad but she has to ask for things to be repeated which is understandable.  A very pleasant and friendly lass.

A definite green for me this time.  There were a couple of things which could have been better but overall she did everything asked and with enthusiasm.  Added to this, I really fancied her so this made the whole experience even more enjoyable. 

Online ZeroCount

Great review mate, thanks for that. The pics alone were enough to get me interested, your confirmation that she looks like them, plus that she has natural tits, is enough to get her to the top of my to do list for the week!

Shame about the kissing, but useful to know. I don't mind (reluctantly) paying for it as an extra, but only if I know it's going to be full-on. Good to know to skip the massage too, anything stronger than a light tickling leaves me feeling like I've gone 12 rounds with Tyson.  :D

Offline gumgum

This girl has different rates on  AW  as to  her Viva

Online ZeroCount

She also says on her AW profile that she's 6 foot tall, which I can only assume the OP would have mentioned if true.  :lol:

Online Ennui Smith

She is not six foot tall.  She might have even said petite in one of her profiles but I would say on the shorter side of average height.  I went by the rates which were sent in the confirmation text which were £220 for 120 minutes.  One hour is a standard £120, so it is a discount for the second hour. 

Online ZeroCount

Yeah, she mentions "petite" in the same profile as she says 6 foot. I'm assuming it's just a typo, it's not like her tape measure could've been that far out.

Online LLPunting

Seems to be a name change to Janice now.  OP is this the girl you met?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Ennui Smith

Seems to be a name change to Janice now.  OP is this the girl you met?

Hidden Image/Members Only
Yes, that is her. She does appear to have changed her name.