Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Worcestershire  (Read 2664 times)

Offline Esco

Hi guys. Before the critics Start, I've been enjoying punting for 25 years. Seen Karen, thai spa Worcester,  nicki,  baby girl blue, jen, miss Park Lane, loads in Cheltenham etc Mia before indigo closed . Been seeing pat aka Tina cech for a while now in Worcester and even though she's fuking quality I need something else. Just want time with a dirty bitch who is genuine and up for it. help please. Cheers
Banned reason: Member 7 years, no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GingerNuts

« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 12:46:48 am by GingerNuts »

Online alabama1

Hi guys. Before the critics Start, I've been enjoying punting for 25 years. Seen Karen, thai spa Worcester,  nicki,  baby girl blue, jen, miss Park Lane, loads in Cheltenham etc Mia before indigo closed . Been seeing pat aka Tina cech for a while now in Worcester and even though she's fuking quality I need something else. Just want time with a dirty bitch who is genuine and up for it. help please. Cheers

Are you having a fucking laugh ? You reel off all these girls you have seen, yet not one review, not EVEN one worthwhile, informative post on here in 7 years!! Take, take, fucking take ! FUCK OFF !!  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 12:46:21 am by alabama1 »

Offline Straightsix

You saw 'nicki'? seriously? One legged nicki missing her front teeth?
Where is she now?
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Straightsix

Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Andywb

What were you thinking when you posted this? Seven years a member and apparently you have not learnt that making this kind of request without contributing reviews will rightly have the critics lining up to take a pop.

Speechless. I had to read your post a few times to be sure it is not a joke   :dash:

Offline tesla

First punt at 17, Zoe of fairview studio Cheltenham think she called herself Anna, she was the gaffer and I haven't stopped. 21 years now and 1000 punts later at a guess

21 years, a 1000 punts and not one review, leech

Offline Punterperson1971

Are you having a fucking laugh ? You reel off all these girls you have seen, yet not one review, not EVEN one worthwhile, informative post on here in 7 years!! Take, take, fucking take ! FUCK OFF !!  :hi:
Exactly fuck off lazy leech asking questions during your time on here without a single worthwhile contribution  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline pbrown355

I am amazed at how gentle the replies have been. I suppose nobody wants to get banned for saying what they really think. I bet you're a scream on nights out. Don't think I'd buy you a drink though, pretty sure you'd never buy me one back.
This guy is the definition of a leech.

Offline tesla

banned now, so thanks  daviemac

Offline shed

Before you all rush to see Miss Sapphire  :sarcastic:, BB is an extra £30  :scare: :scare:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 11:39:37 am by shed »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
21 years, a 1000 punts and not one review, leech

Fuck me, that's got to be a record for a Zero contributor   :scare:

Offline pbrown355

Miss Sapphire lokks a doll. And only £30 extra for BB seems a no brainer!
Just in case anyone has no sense of humour, this is a joke. (I know, not a funny one)

Offline GeorgeStevens

Amazingly she has 3 positives on AW in the last few weeks at least one of which looks like a genuine punter! I have broad tastes and have always liked bigger and older woman but if you tried to produce a less attractive profile I am not sure you could!

Offline GeorgeStevens

Ignoring the OP, Worcs is worse than ever right now (whatever Worc Warrior's experiences). Cash burning a hole in my pocket and time on my hands, but, some dodgy Colombians and Romanians aside, there are no options in Worcester city today on AW.

Offline BromsgroveFella

Worcs warrier has reviewed the 💩out of Worcester. Is what it is. Hollie Ryder in wychbold, I thought was rubbish. Blondie2456 is in bromsgrove some times but never managed to meet her.. maybe write a review or two?

Offline Drlurve

Amazingly she has 3 positives on AW in the last few weeks at least one of which looks like a genuine punter! I have broad tastes and have always liked bigger and older woman but if you tried to produce a less attractive profile I am not sure you could!

I think you might be right - but this one comes close.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline shyboy1

Glad he’s gone.
A very unpleasant individual who terrorised a very good SP I was seeing regularly a few years ago.
Got so bad she had to involve the Police who thankfully took her seriously and sorted it out.
The sort who makes things worse for all of us I’m afraid.
SB

Offline pbrown355

Hi Shyboy,
How do you know it was him?
PB

Offline shyboy1

Hi Shyboy,
How do you know it was him?
PB
Hi.
The SP in question knew his ukp identity as he’d used his membership here to try to extort extras and freebies from her.
Don’t really want to dig it all up again now as it was a few years ago.
Very disagreeable person. At the time a few sp’s were having problems with him.
SB
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 08:13:11 pm by shyboy1 »