Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prossie holidays  (Read 2320 times)

Offline Marmalade

Noticing the post-celebration racket, it is clear that many guys are still wandering around in search of a shag. Fire and police are on duty but not prossies. If any of them took their jobs seriously they'd be available at times when they are most 'needed.'

It might even have the added effect of reducing civil disruptions. (And if they need extra security against drunken cuts, or want to charge a bit extra for working late on a holiday like taxi drivers, so be it, but be there.)

I suspect the only 'deals' prossies will be contemplating after their festive binges will be "Size 14 for the price of size 8). Hurry while pies last.  :rolleyes:

bod666

I'm sure the wgs who were working last week made a killing. There's an English wg I know who was bitching about how much money she needs to make to pay off debts - if she'd worked last week she would have probably cleared them - did she? Did she bollocks.
I really don't get it - I guess a lot of wgs don't understand the business side of what they do - work xmas week make shit loads of money while there is less competition- then take time off in January when there are less punters around because we're all paying off xmas debt.

Guess the young English wg demographic would rather be out partying with their mates than make lots of cash  :unknown:

Offline Gordon Bennett

You could say same for most self employed people....... Why are they slumped in front of telly when they could be out earning? I've never worked for myself and biggest fear I had about it was an inability to ever just relax and not keep thinking about working.
I know a cabbie who just does Monday to Friday 9to5 whilst loads of others work long days/nights....... Ultimately I presume they look at a bigger picture involving earnings per month, their health and their work/life balance rather than thinking about ££££s for every second of every day.

Offline Richthescouser

You could say same for most self employed people....... Why are they slumped in front of telly when they could be out earning? I've never worked for myself and biggest fear I had about it was an inability to ever just relax and not keep thinking about working.
I know a cabbie who just does Monday to Friday 9to5 whilst loads of others work long days/nights....... Ultimately I presume they look at a bigger picture involving earnings per month, their health and their work/life balance rather than thinking about ££££s for every second of every day.

This. I've changed career recently and taken a fairly hefty pay cut for more quality of life. More time with the wife (she's still a goer ;-) ), more time for fun, better chances of punting someone I fancy. Life's not all just about the number in a bank account :-)

Offline Jimmyredcab

I know of a cab driver who worked 7 days a week, 11 hours a day ------------ he is now buried in Manor Park cemetary, there is more to life than work.    :hi: :hi:

Autopunter

I'm self-employed at the minute (hoping that is going to change in 2017) and had plenty of free time on my hands during the holiday as I was shuttling between various houses on visits this year. Alas, despite a number of regulars I was unable to book any of my recent (and thus 'quality controlled') WGs for a repeat punt. The Brits were off having fun/with families and the foreign ones were on holiday or touring sex starved provincial towns earning megabucks from desperate guys robbed of their regular outlets.  :D

Eventually I risked seeing a Thai lady who gives happy endings from her flat and who has been on my hotlist forever and got a decent massage with HJ, but non-stop orgy it was not. I'm hoping things will pick up in January as WGs get back an start frantically waiting for calls while their broke clients count the days till February! I've already made a NY resolution to expand my list of WG contacts so this doesn't happen again and I can get laid next year, safe in the knowledge that the lady I am visiting will not be a rip off or a random lady who wasn't in the AW profile pictures...

The trouble with being a punter over Christmas is that unlike other service industries (for example back in the day I was a customer services assistant in a call centre) WGs can't exactly explain to their nearest and dearest that they need to be available to people over the holidays ('Sorry dad, Autopunter has a raging hard on and is offering me £100 for a Christmas Eve shag, I'll have to meet you after the carol service' - doesn't really wash somehow!). The stigma around the sex industry means everyone has to invent endless excuses to sneak off and see clients (or vise versa) even on days like 28 December when people aren't celebrating anything.

The only solution I have found in the UK is either brothels, which tend to be open over most of the holidays, or spacing your shagging schedule to fall in the week before Christmas (up to 23rd) and the week right after NY (2nd onwards). But what we really need is a booming red light district like German or Dutch cities have. That would help you out at midnight on Boxing Day!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 03:40:19 pm by Autopunter »

Offline Bangers and Gash

.. there is more to life than work.    :hi: :hi:

That depends if there's nothing in your life except work.  :hi:

Like others, I've cut back my work time, cleared all debts and nowadays I'd happily work 1-3 days a week - if only my employer would fuckin' leave me alone.  :mad: 

There are no pockets in a shroud, just as long as I've enough spare cash for a ply coffin and a small finger buffet afterwards...  ;) 

Offline Marmalade

I know of a cab driver who worked 7 days a week, 11 hours a day ------------ he is now buried in Manor Park cemetary, there is more to life than work.    :hi: :hi:
Pleased to hear that you're not working yourself into a grave Jim.  :hi:

Offline flouch

It's difficult taking holidays when self-employed.  You get paid more as you factor in your own holidays, but generally in the industry where I work, we have to take a couple of weeks off in December (sometimes the whole month).  You can be missing out on £10k to £20k, depending on the contract.  Given these are 6 to 12 month contracts, you don't know how long it's going to take to get the next one, so it can be hard to relax.

Offline Honolulu

I've been seeing a WG off the meter, we spent a lot of Xmas day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve and New Years day together.  Even WGs need time off, the girl I was with assumed demand would be low. So stayed at a hotel with me for a few days, and not be on call.

Offline Marmalade

I've been seeing a WG off the meter, we spent a lot of Xmas day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve and New Years day together.  Even WGs need time off, the girl I was with assumed demand would be low. So stayed at a hotel with me for a few days, and not be on call.

Congratulations.

Offline wristjob

I would guess a lot of it is down to British girls having the kids off school and the EEs going home for Christmas. I managed to get one of the worst punts ever on account of anyone decent shutting shop around the 21st.

I can't imagine the girls don't know they will get twice the bookings of the week before Christmas so if they really had a brain they would try and find a way to work it then have the time off in Jan instead. I guess they aren't great businesswomen  :rolleyes:

Online Malvolio

People like to have time off work over Christmas, and that applies to WGs too.  The good ones won't have any problems earning cash to make up for a couple of weeks off.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Yeah and my grandad is Desmond tutu

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline OakTree

Oh what a surprise. Any chance of deja vu.

Bared my soul to her, was freaked out I was married and family

Of course I guess her indoors and family were perfectly happy you shacked up in a hotel balls deep in a WG all over xmas and new year? How did you explain that one?

Offline Brazilian Martian

Oh what a surprise. Any chance of deja vu.

Of course I guess her indoors and family were perfectly happy you shacked up in a hotel balls deep in a WG all over xmas and new year? How did you explain that one?

He has not had enough time to make up the rest of his STORY :sarcastic:

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only work to live don't live to work

I see no point of working one self into the grave and not enjoying the limited time we have (with in reason).