Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelly - Portfolio - Cardiff  (Read 1180 times)

Offline iverthickone

External Link/Members Only

This happened a few weeks ago, sorry only just getting round to doing this review now.

The lack of reviews recently from me is due to the fact I have found myself returning to my regulars, rather than trying new SPs, probably a sign of my age!  I know what I like, and I know who provides it!  However, after several reviews of Kelly I had a pretty good idea that I would like her too.  Pleased to say I wasn't disappointed.

The deed was done in Portfolio's new pad at the bay.  There is parking all about, and as this was later afternoon, I knew that there would be some parking around the corner in the streets for free, and I was right.  Cost £150/hr.

Got in and liked the look of Kelly.  If she is Scottish (as Portfolio would have us believe, then I am Mexican (Hola!). Not a trace of Scottish accent anywhere!!  However, I am not there to check her passport, so don't give a rat's arse tbh.

Great looking though rather unconventional, and tattoos (not my thing, but heh!).  Can snog for Scotland/England/Wales (who gives a s..t), and had a fab grope of each other.  I got my bagpipes out and in another tell-tale sign, she clearly hasn't a clue as she went down and sucked, rather than blew on them.  Still all good, and after a bit of that it was on with the Mc (see what I did there?) and we fucked away in various ways till I decided that my bag of pipes needed emptying, duly done over her lovely small tits.

Between rounds, we had a great chat, and she is totally sub as I rather suspected from her looks (and indeed the previous reviews).  She is also genuinely bi, and did admit she has already done duos with Raven (another of my favs).  That would be a hell of a sesh tbh.  I know what I am buying myself on my birthday now!

Round 2, Mac back on, I was a bit rougher (hair pulling, and whispering sweet nothings in her ear, such as you fucking Jock tart, I wanna fuck the shit outta yer Scottish arse, Freedom! etc   Tbh those were not totally accurate statements I made, but anyway.

Round 2, I think climaxed with me coming in the wee bag after gives Kelly a good pounding (and she is well in to it)!

Fab time, great girl.

Will I see her again, Och aye the noo!  Defo!

Adiós

Offline Sticky2336

Lol
Nice review Ivor, I'm going to have to sample some of the delights that portfolio seem to have on their books.
Looks like you had a very enjoyable time.

Offline Razor Boy

Ha ha … great review Ivor ! I enjoyed your comedic writing and the description of the horny encounter  :hi:
It seems that the Portfolio go to on the tits side these days are small( oh for the days of Farrah!) and that’s not my thing. Shame though, as these Portfolio SP’s seem to tick all the boxes in most other aspects.

Offline martypoos

Jovial review, did she wear her tail!!
Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Etcher

Sounds like you had a bonnie wee time there !

Great review , she does sound like someone I’d like to pay a visit to.

“The pipes , the pies are calling !”

Offline iverthickone

Jovial review, did she wear her tail!!

No, but she did say it was one of her favourites.

Next time  :rolleyes: