Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X_Cindy_Bleu_X looks a corker But is she good?  (Read 942 times)

Offline Codwalloper

Having searched with no results.. any info on X_Cindy_Bleu_X in Leicester?

Online GingerNuts

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Three reviews if you click the link below this post.

Search using AW ID numbers (5034847 in this case). This doesn't change even if the lady changes her name, as she's done here.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 08:35:38 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline bops909

I notice she is a member of the AW group "AdultWorks Finest Performers:Award Winning Members" .

I don't know when she joined them, maybe her reviews were from before she was part of the group.

In my experience the members of that group include several who are not actively meeting people, just using the profile to gather credits for PGs and movies. Cindy may be an exception to that.

She seems to be touring a lot - from London to Leicester and back

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fear Beag

Anyone remember tanya69xxx, worked from her home in a small village north of Alfreton, offered a straight forward service OWO, RO, kissing etc. Mature but still a good shag, also known as Leggy Blonde. Any info on her.

FearBeag

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Anyone remember tanya69xxx, worked from her home in a small village north of Alfreton, offered a straight forward service OWO, RO, kissing etc. Mature but still a good shag, also known as Leggy Blonde. Any info on her.

FearBeag

You've been a member here for over 3 1/2 years, constantly asking questions about WGs, yet not coming back with any reviews, let alone any feedback about your visits to them  :dash: :dash: :dash: 

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

FearBeag

Friendly advice... you are on borrowed time.

Per Site Rules

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

I suggest you get moving and start making some real contributions on here, else don't expect to last long on this forum.

You have been warned.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

FearBeag

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have posted her last AW link, showing 1 beutral and 1 negative review.