Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Guys you got to check this one out!  (Read 2977 times)

Offline hornypnter

Today I am really finding strange ones on AW. Came across this one while searching for OWO.

Have look at the below profile and especially her FAQ:

External Link/Members Only

Apparently tummy upset is due to not releasing sperm???? :dash:

Apparently STI infection will reflect in 6 months time so should wait till 6 months before testing?????  :dash:

She wants punters to fill questionnaire and check out her rates?? Has she looked at mirror before she decided her rates???

Also noticed she does BB.

I think the whole profile is a joke!! :sarcastic:

Offline Johny Stone

It is a joke, she wants 450 ph and 900 credits for pg  :lol:
Awesome  :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

slow and low

Double  :dash: :dash: I am really beginning to detest adultwork.

Offline hornypnter

It is a joke, she wants 450 ph and 900 credits for pg  :lol:

I only wrote about few of the things from her profile but there is more and hopefully other will pick up on  :D

Offline hornypnter

Could help it so sent her an email mentioning some of the inaccurate information on her profile.
Got the response "thank you for your information". Didn't say why her rates are so high despite 0 rating. :thumbsdown:

Offline pumps

Nigerians lol

Can i pay by card - Yes you can do a bank transfer in my presence ..... So I can steal all your bank details  :D

DG

Gotta say £25000 for an outcall overnight looks exceptional value  :wacko: that might be a bit to much for Wonga though  :thumbsdown:

Offline threechilliman

Love the Q&A's.

Can I come with my son?? In all honesty I wouldn't want to MMF with my son as sure as hell he'd do a better job than me. I just make him think I know what I'm doing.

tcm

DG

Love the Q&A's.

Can I come with my son?? In all honesty I wouldn't want to MMF with my son as sure as hell he'd do a better job than me. I just make him think I know what I'm doing.

tcm

My regular is a local girl and I know that she used to be part of the local music scene that my son was involved in. She has never come right out and said it, but I'm certain she knows him. Put it this way, several former band mates are mutual friends on Facebook. So turning up with the boy might turn ugly. Not sure he could keep it from the missus either, so best left alone me thinks.

However tcm I think I would hold my own in his company, and I don't mean standing by with my cock in my hand  :lol:

Offline nike

For fucks sake , I know it takes all sorts but would anyone actually pay to fuck that? I honestly could not get a hard on with that looking at me.
I'd be afraid she might eat me, looks like she's eaten a couple of fellas before. :lol: :lol: :lol:
For the newbies, eating is not a euphemism for oral. :dance:

Offline threechilliman

However tcm I think I would hold my own in his company, and I don't mean standing by with my cock in my hand  :lol:

I admire your confidence I have to say DG, and I like to think I'm Rocco Siefreidi in bed too, but the reality is very different. I could be the support act - warm her up for him.

tcm

Ben4454

I would pay her not to fuck me.

I might have given her a good business idea now.

Jay-Jay

That Diane Abbott is becoming one greedy bitch  :sarcastic:
Thought it was Lenny Henry ?

Jay

Offline Matrix

DG

I admire your confidence I have to say DG, and I like to think I'm Rocco Siefreidi in bed too, but the reality is very different. I could be the support act - warm her up for him.

tcm

Cheers mate. Firstly you haven't met my son lol, and secondly the rolling eyes and quivering legs 3 or 4 times during my fortnightly hour sesh tells me I'm doing something right  :yahoo: and no she's not faking  :hi:

jcdmj12

I think her rates are in Zimbabwe Dollars.

Offline jsparky

Gotta say £25000 for an outcall overnight looks exceptional value  :wacko: that might be a bit to much for Wonga though  :thumbsdown:

3000 for incalls, that's a real bargain!   :lol:

Offline Wheelz77

"I want to hear you moan my name"...........yeah right, only if you were on top as i'd be suffocating. :scare:

Offline purple_t

Offline myothernameis

where have I seen this type of picture

Here where I have seen it....Camila Batmanghelidjh, wonder if they buy the clothes from the same shop

Ben4454

Just had a further look and she has two necks  :scare:

I heard from a punter that her USP is offering chin-jobs to punters

slow and low

Just had a further look and she has two necks  :scare:

I heard from a punter that her USP is offering chin-jobs to punters
Or a chin wank as opposed to a tit wank.

richie

I go away for five or six months trying to be faithful to my ex-prossie side fuck and this is the random shit I find on my return..... God I love UKP!  :thumbsup: