Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: questions from a newbie :)  (Read 1477 times)

hornyhenry

Hi gents,

Long time lurker, first time poster. :wacko:

Looking to book myself in for a first punt in the next few days. Very nervous, so hoping I could ask some questions to help put my mind at ease. Here goes :)

1. Is it a given that you're going to get more than one opportunity to shoot your load? Or does that need to be discussed/agreed before hand?  :bomb: :bomb:

2. If you get offered a shower, should you definitely take it? I mean I'm gonna be showering before I get there so won't really need one, but I don't wanna offend anyone by declining.  :diablo:

3. About the reviews on AW: Do I need to worry that any of those reviews are fake? Does that happen on AW? Some girls I quite like only have 4 or 5 reviews. Is that acceptable you think?  :angelgirl:

Hawkwind71

Hi gents,

Looking to book myself in for a first punt in the next few days. Very nervous, so hoping I could ask some questions to help put my mind at ease. Here goes :)

1. Is it a given that you're going to get more than one opportunity to shoot your load? Or does that need to be discussed/agreed before hand? 

2. If you get offered a shower, should you definitely take it? I mean I'm gonna be showering before I get there so won't really need one, but I don't wanna offend anyone by declining.

3. About the reviews on AW: Do I need to worry that any of those reviews are fake? Does that happen on AW? Some girls I quite like only have 4 or 5 reviews. Is that acceptable you think?

Most girls require minimum 1hr booking for unlimited cum but you may get lucky, check the profile, usually says

I would shower when you get there. She has no way of knowing you showered at home. The service will be better if she knows you have washed, don't forget to pull back the cover. Worst place for a WG to find a bogie. Take antiperspirant too, WGs can smell underarm pong faster than a bullet.

Reviews on AW are all fluff but if you are a newbie you should be looking at least 50 reviews on a WG who has been around for a year or so. They will know how to take care of you. Don't use newly listed WGs unless they are well reviewed on UKPunting website. Many of them are fake, or you will get a limited punt and it will put you right off before you have even hit the ground running.

Good luck
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 04:07:56 pm by Hawkwind71 »

fredpunter

Post up the link of a girl you fancy and ask if anyone knows her or if shes obviously fake ... preferably in your local section.
Not guaranteed unlimited pops .... check, then check again.

Have a shower, doesn't take long to wash the bits that may pong.

AW feedback is unreliable .... see my first sentence

Offline Dime

Hi gents,

1. Is it a given that you're going to get more than one opportunity to shoot your load? Or does that need to be discussed/agreed before hand?  :bomb: :bomb:

2. If you get offered a shower, should you definitely take it? I mean I'm gonna be showering before I get there so won't really need one, but I don't wanna offend anyone by declining.  :diablo:

3. About the reviews on AW: Do I need to worry that any of those reviews are fake? Does that happen on AW? Some girls I quite like only have 4 or 5 reviews. Is that acceptable you think?  :angelgirl:

Every girl is different, some will let you cum twice, others won't. I've had girls ask me if I want to go again, others kind of assume the punt is finished after I cum.
I very rarely take a shower unless I'm sweating really badly, as I shower every morning and generally don't feel another one is necessary. It's generally up to you- some will ask if you want to take one before or after the punt- if you don't politely decline.
Reviews should be taken with a pinch of salt, but generally the more the girls  have the better. 

yorkshire123

Bollocks, if you were such a long time lurker you would have read about these matters countless times  :dash:

You must think this place is full of mugs, go play somewhere else.

Oh & before I forget, welcome  :D

Offline Cuntminion

Bollocks, if you were such a long time lurker you would have read about these matters countless times  :dash:

You must think this place is full of mugs, go play somewhere else.

Oh & before I forget, welcome  :D

This

hornyhenry

thanks for the replies everybody.

There's a whole bunch on AW that I like, but their review count is just too low, so probably best not to go there.

I think I'm going to go with this lady: External Link/Members Only

sounds good, based on what I've read on the forum   :angelgirl:

Online Malvolio

She has just had some negative comments recently - but there are no guarantees in punting.

Offline The_Don

She has just had some negative comments recently - but there are no guarantees in punting.

Indeed YMMV with any W/G

LL

thanks for the replies everybody.

There's a whole bunch on AW that I like, but their review count is just too low, so probably best not to go there.

I think I'm going to go with this lady: External Link/Members Only

sounds good, based on what I've read on the forum   :angelgirl:

And there it is. The veiled touting attempt.
We should be extra wary whenever a girl has had a negative review particularly after a run of good ones. A real punter wouldn't use the angel girl emoticon! :)

hornyhenry

And there it is. The veiled touting attempt.
We should be extra wary whenever a girl has had a negative review particularly after a run of good ones. A real punter wouldn't use the angel girl emoticon! :)

Lieutenant Columbo, what I've said and the conclusion I have come to is based on the reviews I have read on this forum. It's there in black and white. If you're judging a "real punter" based on what emoticons they use then you have  some serious issues.

Go watch Football Focus and get on with your day.

Offline tantric talents

You want to see a Romanian for your first punt?
No, you want to have your head examined first  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline cueball

Lieutenant Columbo, what I've said and the conclusion I have come to is based on the reviews I have read on this forum. It's there in black and white. If you're judging a "real punter" based on what emoticons they use then you have  some serious issues.

You can't be surprised to be called out Henry.

If you've lurked for as long as you say you have then you'll know the amount of bullshitters, nutters, touts and under cover prossies that come on here with an hidden agenda.

Your snotty retort sets more alarm bells ringing.

Once you've put more in then you'll find you'll get more out.

yorkshire123

I agree, how dare an established member have the fucking gall to question a dubious newbie?
Its bloody outrageous if you ask me  :hi:

LL

You want to see a Romanian for your first punt?
No, you want to have your head examined first  :dash: :dash: :dash:
Yes and in this price bracket and approximate location there are a lot more girls to choose from, whom don't have a much-commented-on and highly-viewed recent negative review about them. Hence my suspicions. Anyway, whether punter or pimp he's an undesirable entity (to use Admin's phrase).

Oh and referring to us an "gents" in their little introduction comes across like a prossie/pimp wrote it :D
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 11:34:58 am by LL »

Offline tantric talents

Oh and referring to us an "gents" in their little introduction comes across like a prossie/pimp wrote it :D
Yes I was thinking the same thought.. :hi:

hornyhenry

I guess excessive paranoia comes with the territory of punting.

In regards to her recent negative review: yea I saw it, but so what? One negative review and that's it? You get hung out to dry? I'm not going to disregard someone for one seemingly solo incident when they previously have glowing reviews. That doesn't just go for prostitutes, it goes for anything in life. These are human beings for god's sake, have a bit of empathy.

Anyway I realise the more I talk, the more I'm digging my self into a deeper hole in this forum. You people seem to have already made up your mind. That's fine - you can delete this thread and ban me, I've got all the info I needed.

Thanks "gents".

vw

I'll really miss your input and advice
True a sad sad day for punters everywhere !   :angelgirl:

TheNewSeeker

You people seem to have already made up your mind.

There's far worse banter and newbie crucifiction on this site than what you're getting, HH. Some of these guys have seen everything under the sun so the order of events wrt to your 'chosen' girl and her recent bad review is just going to set off alarm bells. In the long run you'll learn to appreciate it because things are spotted you'd never have thought of in a month of Sundays.

Personally I don't think a promoter of Tuetonic Romanians would have picked a name like Hooray Henry, but then again your 'promotion' could be just that. But I like your choice and look forward to a good honest review ;)

:timeout: