Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Experiences of a Novice [reasons to walk] #4  (Read 1373 times)

Offline sumertime

With AW for five years and I am still making mistakes..... Definitely not older and wiser!   :dash:

So I fell for the Romanian rip-off again.....  THIS REALLY HAS TO BE THE END....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=182285.0

Loured into the trap by some very erotic lingerie photos of a good looking, blonde and trim WG with misleading reviews on UKP   Likes list on AW comprehensive, pleasant laughing girl was OK with the GFE - £ changes hands and then WTF.... No kissing lips, no touching nipples, no fingers, no OWO, no side-by-side, condom on too soon and an irritating habit of holding it in case it slips of in action.... and the Brazilian Trim was more like a Brillo pad!
Just no effort at all in providing a service.....

Quoted on her AW Site  [  External Link/Members Only  ] was:

"If you want to spend a nice time I can promise you that you are going to have it with me" - I certainly have had it now with the Romanian Rip-Off.
 {but then I have said that before... }  Guys, if you are giving a review be clearer....

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Hectorshouse

St - don't give up - start again!

Was £100 - painful experience! but many posts on this forum are saying be careful with Romanians.

I have seen one, okay service - no way near as bad as your experience, but now will not even look at them as possible punts.

Maybe an extreme view, but it seems there is "no smoke without fire" listening to the many views that they are not good.

Keep on punting and of course the information that you have posted is helping a lot of people from making the same mistake!

Hertsman

Odds on are that a lot of the profile stuff on AW for some of the foreign girls is written by somebody else!

Offline brushhand811

just had a look at my stats, 40 roms, 23 positive, so just over 50% success but I have had many revisists, into double figures with a few girls, Jannine was a negative due to B & S. My main issue with Romanian lovelies has been the no response/double booking/no show which always gets an automatic negative review.

Offline Happyjose

"If you want to spend a nice time I can promise you that you are going to have it with me" - I certainly have had it now with the Romanian Rip-Off.
 {but then I have said that before... }  Guys, if you are giving a review be clearer....

3 negs and 2 neutrals before your review

How much clearer could it be?