Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southampton/Swindon/Slough Street Girls  (Read 1549 times)

Offline stokecity

I don't often visit these places, but Southampton RLD is my favourite, I think...I think there's sometimes a bit of talent there...a little taste of the old days as some of you boys say.

I've had a quick bj off a couple of girls there...and was there not long ago..a tasty one i saw as soon as i got there then disappeared for the rest of the 20 mins i was driving around...drat.

Anyone know anything more about Southampton street scene?

Swindon too, anyone? Slough? Had a decent one there but 3/4 years ago now...they changed the road lay out...is there 2 areas in slough?

Reading anyone?

I enjoy the driving around and looking but rarely indulge...reminds me of when i was a youngster in my hometown and we'd just started driving...head to the red light streets and see what was about...

any thoughts?

no doubt the street girls are the very dregs these days...sad to see, tbh, but still a little frisson of excitement which costs nothing...as i say, i hardly ever would indulge

Offline stokecity

in swindon, i saw a good looking skinny girl there about 3/4/5 years ago....and she was there again tonight when i had a mooch....20 quid later, she'd given me a nice blowjob and was off into the night....

no doubt a sniff head or worse, but sxc...i enjoyed...

any other knowledge of sindon/bristol/soton/reading?

Offline cotton

They put cctv up on one road in slough to deter kerb crawlers and made efforts to combat the rise in numbers of street prostitutes caused by the influx of romanian girls. This has succeeded and Romanian girls are seemingly off the streets and presumably working indoors. There are still the hardcore drug users on the historic strips , not the cctv areas but its few and far between and fleeting. Sex is £30 and bj £20 which when you consider you can get half an hour in an apartment with a nice hungarian lady for £30 you have to question if its worth going to the street.

Offline ukeros

Southampton =Empress Road/Bevois Valley, used to work down there and not uncommon to find used condoms in our car park
Banned reason: Idiot who can't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline occasionalpunt

...when you consider you can get half an hour in an apartment with a nice hungarian lady for £30 you have to question if its worth going to the street.

where's this?

Offline Spacecowb0y

where's this?

beat me to it - could prove useful when working down that way