Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai_Krystal - Camberley  (Read 737 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7252279) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Type937GTS

External Link/Members Only

£60 15 mins

Comms by text, located about a minutes walk from the train station. Pay and displays available near by but residential road on the other side of the station had free parking

Newish done up flats around the corner from the pub, had text me number and directions. Works with Bella Thai Sexy External Link/Members Only whom I'd seen at the same location before, and wanted to again but was off at the time.

Usual behind the door trick but she's the same SP as the photos, albeit slightly chubbier and more milfy than hottie, though I would say she's early 30s
Paperwork out of the way and into lfk while we grope each other and I undo her bra, then her knickers. She then goes down onto OWO which was very good, stopped before I lost control and laid her down for some RO.
This went on for a couple of minutes as she made encouraging noises, it was clean and smooth shaven, came up for more lfk, cover on and into mish and pounded till completion
She helped clean up then I was on my way, lighter in more ways than one.

Postive as she's very eager to please, but not as pretty as Bella imo. I'd say photos need to be more realistic