Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna-jonson - Portsmouth  (Read 1208 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5501817) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Online TUXS

External Link/Members Only

Review of meeting from last month

Ana has been on my Hit List for some time - Had a free afternoon, her light was on so pinged a text and she responded pretty quick and booking set up for early pm (Great Comms) - Agreed 1.5 hours £270

Parked at Post Code in Residential Road in Portsmouth and rang for with finer details of where her flat was.

Had a chat about what I wanted and straight in with decent BJ.  Moved onto missionary with plenty of dirty talk and encouragement.  Finished with a BJ / Wank combo.  Had a chat and round two was another decent BJ - lots of dirty talk which was requested by me and all good.

Nice genuine lady who knows what she's doing.  Pics are accurate and up to date, probably early 40's.

Left happy - so happy to give a positive from me.

Offline macman26

Thanks bud for the review.

She’s been on my hotlist for awhile too, I see she had lactation/milking ticked any clue she is on the boobs? Or an error on profile ticking.

Thanks bud

Online TUXS

I was offered a drink - don’t recall it being milk!

I don’t think so TBH

Offline macman26

Thanks bud. Another tick error lady!

Offline slippyin

Thanks bud. Another tick error lady!

Been a while since I last saw Anna, but when I did she was still lactating. Just drop her a message and ask, I find her to be easy going.