Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NOELIA - Reading - Very strong positive  (Read 5898 times)

18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7222036) (16 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline manny101

Link: External Link/Members Only
Alternative: External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1h
Services: DFK, OWO, DT, protected sex, CIM
Cost: £150(1h meet) + £30(CIM)

Communication
Really good communication with me. Messaged a few days earlier with near instant responses.
Asked me to confirm on the day which I did and the responses were prompt again. Did push back the meet 15 mins and let me know half an hour before original booking time.
Wasn't a problem for me but might annoy others.

2 minutes from Reading station. Really easy to find.

The girl
It's definitely her in the pictures as others have confirmed. I was taken back a little initially, but that was just due to a combination of her having braces and her skin in the photos being airbrushed.
She's quite short, but a good petite size I'd say. No too short. Now the highlight with Noelia were her boobs and ass. I could be wrong but I actually think both are fake. Personally, I don't mind at all
and the combination for big boobs, tiny waist and curvy ass is amazing. Her body alone would be one of the biggest reasons to make a return visit.
Age wise, I would say she looks early to mid 20s.

The Meet
Got sent an image of the front of the building and was buzzed in. She opened the door to her flat with a smile. Offered me a shower and I took her up on that offer. Got out and it was a really strong
start with DFK. Really liked her technique and she seemed to enjoy it.

Feeling her ass up whilst kissing her got me going so I undressed her and hinted her to start moving onto OWO. She's quite
submissive and throughout the meet she went along with anything I wanted. I'm a big fan of blowjobs so it was a lot of OWO. First was me standing and her on her knees. Could instantly tell this was
going to be a good session. Then sat on the edge of the bed and positioned the mirror so I could see her going down on me. Brilliant view. Then finally on the bed where I could grab her head and also
play with her ass. BJ was wet and she played with the balls when asked to as well as sucked on them. She didn't go down that deep initially, but started going deeper as time went along. Felt amazing when
she went deep but she couldn't do it for prolonged periods.

After about what felt like a total of 10 minutes of OWO moved on to doggy. Her ass looks and feels amazing from behind. The small waist really helps to make her nice, round ass look even better. Struggled
not to cum immediately. Enjoyed played with her ass and tits whilst fucking her from behind and eventually came as I wanted to make sure I had enough time for round 2.

Her english wasn't great but we made do with a translator app she had on her phone. I don't need to have a super deep conversation so it was fine for me. Did get to see some of her personality and she
seems quite nice and a little bubbly. Anyways, I decided at this point I didn't want to regret not trying CIM with Noelia so I paid up the extra and we moved on to round 2.

Round 2 was just pure OWO. It was even better the second time round. Seemed more enthusiastic and went deeper for longer periods of time. Eventually indicated I was about to cum and she took it all in
her mouth. She didn't jump off immediately and kept going for a little bit longer which was great. Then I jumped out of the bed, had a shower and was out of her flat in just under an hour. There was no
alarm that went off on her phone during my meet with her.

Conclusion
This is my first meet since joining the site and the second one I've done ever so bear that in mind.
That being said, the meet felt like it was about as good as it can get for a GFE experience.
Noelia was facially attractive, and her body is absolutely killer.
DFK was really good and made the overall meet a lot more enjoyable.
Her OWO is really good I would say. Could be better but I honestly don't know if you can find someone as hot as her to deliver OWO better than her very easily.
All that with a very submissive and friendly personality.

Overall: Very strong Positive

Would I return? I don't punt often but if I was going to punt again then I would go back to her again instantly before looking for alternatives.
In fact after writing this review I kind of feel tempted to go back again...

Offline nohey1

Thanks for the review. Was she well turned out? Nice make up, nails etc?

Offline manny101

Thanks for the review. Was she well turned out? Nice make up, nails etc?

Yeah she had some light make up when I visited. Not over the top which is what I like. Can't recall her nails as I don't think I paid them any attention at all.
She wore what I asked for when she opened the door for me so that's a plus. Doesn't smoke so no bad breath or anything like that.

Although, now that I think about it, when I came out the shower at the end of the punt, I noticed she was wearing what I assume was the outfit for the next
session. Don't want to presume too much but there you go.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 02:51:59 pm by manny101 »

Offline Cunning Punt

Although, now that I think about it, when I came out the shower at the end of the punt, I noticed she was wearing what I assume was the outfit for the next
session. Don't want to presume too much but there you go.

If that were the case, then she wasn't going to have a shower inbetween meets. As you say one shouldn't presume but it does follow the previous review about this SP's poor hygiene.

Offline nightpunter12

Does anyone know if she'll be returning at all? And if so when? She was a solid punt for a great price range. Thanks

Offline alotbsol6969

Does anyone know if she'll be returning at all? And if so when? She was a solid punt for a great price range. Thanks

I hope she does, I missed the boat with her but she looked gorgeous
« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 08:56:12 am by alotbsol6969 »

Offline Clemente45

She’s back! New (nicer) apartment block, skills as good aa ever!

Offline deg_dilemma

Same price?

Can you tell us the approx location, and is parking easy?

Offline Clemente45

Same price. I parked at the retail park in Forbury Rd and was a 5min walk

Offline ergonomic

Whats the link/phone number it says her AW page is down?

Offline markmywords

Whats the link/phone number it says her AW page is down?

The link works fine here

Offline rje102

Maybe time to get back into this life...

Offline thekman100

Thanks for the review OP. She is unlikely to be in my area and I don't like my asses too big but it is added to my HL!