Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Medway Stunner - outcall (travelling from Kent)  (Read 1580 times)

3 review(s) for medway stunner (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline londonbloke

External Link/Members Only

I was feeling horny a few nights ago and so thought I'd try my luck on an AW reverse booking asking for a BJ only session for £100. I don't usually do outcalls at all for all the obvious reasons but sometimes you've just gotta go with the flow right?

Medway Stunner/Rosie contacted me and asked if I would consider her visiting me if I could backdate the time by an hour and I happily agreed. Emails and subsequent texts were polite and to the point and she said she would keep me posted as to her journey.

I had asked Rosie to dress in a 'normal' manner (I did something similar some years ago and the girl arrived looking like a stripper and proceeded to wander around the local area looking for my door!!  :angry: ) and when she arrived you would never know she wasn't a fashionably attired friend who was visiting. I'd say that the pictures on her page of her body are accurate and facially Rosie is a pretty, 'girl next door' type.

Once inside Rosie declined a drink or anything else to make her comfortable (aside from the paperwork which I had readily left out for her) and we sat and chatted for around 15 minute. This didn't feel forced and it was kinda nice to get to know her a little better (although of course part of me was keen to get going  ;) ). I certainly had no qualms or fears of letting this polite and calm lady into my home. However it must be said that while she spoke she was quite open about her life which I was very OK with but, if you like your ladies to be all mysterious and coy, this might not be up your street.

For the main act itself I stripped off and sat down while Rosie kept her clothes on which for some reason added to the thrill of the experience. She the proceeded to give me a nice, slow BJ while I alternatively touched myself and her bare shoulders and upper arms (which were silky smooth). Rosie was kind enough to ask me how I liked it and responded when I replied. She also didn't seem to mind me talking a little bit dirty close to me cumming. She had told me before hand that she doesn't swallow but kept my dick in her mouth for a little while after I'd shot unlike some girls I've been with who take you out immediately and start retching  :dash: and she stayed a little while after to again talk as opposed to immediately rushing off. In all she was with me for around 50 minutes and I very much doubt she is a clock watcher.

If the circumstances allow I'd love to see Rosie again as I didn't get to see her curvy bum in it's naked glory and, as her reportedly best feature, it would be a shame not to make its acquaintance. Much recommended :)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 12:17:28 pm by londonbloke »