Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crayford | Puma Power aka MistressMusclePP  (Read 793 times)

25 review(s) for MistressMusclePP (23 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline Kj3WhuuZA7wl97a38E

Communication: Communication with Puma was excellent from the start. She was friendly and prompt in her replies, and seamlessly transitioned from AW to texting.

Location: The date took place at her flat in Crayford. I took an Uber, which was easy, but needed a bit of guidance to find her place. Puma was helpful over the phone, making the process easier.

Booking: 3hours for £360

Appearance: Puma’s profile photos were accurate, reflecting her true appearance. She’s about 5'3" and notably muscular, a testament to her bodybuilding. Her impressive shoulder muscles were particularly striking, though she appeared slightly older than her pictures suggested.

Personality: True to other reviews, Puma is quirky but in an enjoyable and endearing way. Her fun and friendly demeanor made the experience pleasant and engaging.

Meeting Details: Upon arrival, the session took an interesting turn when Puma playfully pinned me against the wall before I even had my second shoe off. This surprising moment escalated as she began sniffing me, creating a quirky and memorable introduction. She kept asking me what I brought for her, while sniffing me. After offering me a shower, which I accepted, and after I was done she led me to her living room where she had set up a massage table. The massage started intensely due to her strength, prompting me to request a gentler approach, which she accommodated. After the massage, the evening became more intimate, with Puma giving me a prolonged and enthusiastic oral session, which was OWO. She then took a more active role, leading to further intimate interactions on a mat on the floor, where her enthusiasm and attentiveness were highly evident. The mutual pleasure was highlighted by my enjoyment in giving her oral, during which I noted her exceptionally pronounced clit. We enjoyed sex in multiple positions, which was protected. The roughness was part of the intensity but still fell within an enjoyable experience.

Positives: Puma's strong personality and physical presence added to the distinctiveness of the evening. Her attentiveness and desire to please during the more intimate moments were particularly impressive. She isn't a clock watcher and the session over ran the 3 hours.

Summary: Puma was incredibly attentive, focusing on ensuring the experience was enjoyable and checking-in regularly to see if I was enjoying myself. While I had a great time and appreciated her lovely demeanor, the intensity of the session was a bit more than I anticipated. For those looking for a different and energetic experience, I would recommend Puma. However, I might need some time before deciding if I would return for another encounter.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 02:28:54 pm by Kj3WhuuZA7wl97a38E »

Offline gary69

3 hours really i had 1 hour with her and my legs were like jelly walking out  stayed 1 hour 40 and came my coco 3 times , 3 hours i'm impressed