Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvyjessxxxxx Stockport  (Read 1255 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7371428) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Springoid

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So, after my failure in wythenshawe, my balls were busting.  Only one girl was showing available, and despite my inner voice saying “NO”, I decided to give Jess a ring, as how bad could it be for £50?

Sent a text and got a very quick reply.  Told her I could get there in 30 minutes and she game me the postcode.  Low rise flats near the High Rise flats in Stockport.  Reasonably quiet.  Texted her, and she replied immediately asking me to wait 5 minutes, then come up to the flat.  Waited, then went to the main door and buzzed in.

Usual waiting behind the door.  Dark so just saw her silhouette, very petite and thin with a good set of tits.  Flat needs a tidy, clean and a hoover.  Obvious smoker, but not that bad.  Then she came into the light.  I’m sure there’s a reasonable pretty girl under there, but the makeup made her look like Mrs Doyle when she got made up like Pat Mustard.  Very sweet nature though.  Wore a leotard type  thing that sowed her tits off well.  Sorted the paperwork and she went into the other room to sort it.  Came back and she went through what she doesn’t do.  No tongue kissing (although it’s down as a liked, no anal, and she made it clear that she will not do bareback.  Had a peep, and the tags gone!

Started with a massage, which was more of a rubdown, but very nice and swept her tits up and down me that I love, and some nice swipes of the chap.  She then moved to a nice BJ, plenty of attention To the shaft, balls and head.  Turned so I could play with her Fanny.  Found she was unshaven, so I would not be Venturing south, but smelt clean enough, and she seems to enjoy me fingering her and tickling her arsehole.

On with the raincoat and a good shag in several positions.  Ended with her wanking me off over her tits aas she licked my balls.

Nice chat and cuddle after, and I departed with a genuine feeling hug.

As I mentioned, the flat was a bit of a whole, and her makeup was hysterical, but a very sweet girl.  Looks like she’d had issues in her life, but a lovely attitude.  Has worse times with girls charging twice as much.  Will probably not return due to the lack of DFK but a definite positive.