Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English- Belle. Eastleigh  (Read 2961 times)

Offline Bunbury

Turned up in my search this morning
External Link/Members Only
Nothing here
Has anyone any info?

Offline southcoastpunter

she only started her AW profile about 10 days ago so i'm not surprised there is no info. FWIW, 2 of her 4 AW feedbacks look like they could be genuine punters and not fake FB's.

perhaps you should try her out and review?

Offline andyw1969

At £250 an hours that’s out my price range.

Good luck if you do take the plunge.

Offline contentguy

Turned up in my search this morning
External Link/Members Only
Nothing here
Has anyone any info?

She’s part of Absolutely British which used to be known as British Liaisons.

IIRC there’s a fair bit of discussion on here about them, some positive, try search for more info.

Offline inalco

At £250 an hours that’s out my price range.

Good luck if you do take the plunge.

Now showing as £360 minimum for 1 1/2 hours!

Offline andyw1969

Now showing as £360 minimum for 1 1/2 hours!

Fucking hell, way out my price bracket.  Can’t believe she would get many takers at those prices in this area.

Offline inalco

Fucking hell, way out my price bracket.  Can’t believe she would get many takers at those prices in this area.

Looks like you were right, now available at £120 for 30 minutes and £200 for the hour, 90 minimum has vanished!

Online Cunning Punt

Currently listed as Bracknell.

I made an enquiry about services and was bluntly told 'No French kissing'. I told her to take it off her likes list which she hasn't.

Apart from the fact FK is really necessary for me to get going, I find that it is almost always a litmus test of the service I will get. That, the misleading likes list and the blunt response suggest to me it would be a crap service if I did go. And for those rates, she's taking the piss IMO.

Shame, as she looks fit.

Offline Private Parts

She’s part of Absolutely British which used to be known as British Liaisons.

IIRC there’s a fair bit of discussion on here about them, some positive, try search for more info.

Going further back this delirious bunch were implicated in a series of offers to punters including BB.
It was soon taken down.

Dodgy

Offline Danj89

They seem to scout girls off seeking, as people I've spoken to on there locally and not ended up in arrangements with for whatever reason end up being recruited by that agency usually the same week or a week after. The profiles are recycled so vids and feedback alot of the time are usually from another girl and the pics are just changed to whoever the new girl is.

Offline jd181064

Think you could be right, pretty sure I've seen her on Seeking.

Offline jd181064

Looks like content seller, emailed and was deleted without being read.

Offline rudolph hucker

Sent email, not even read it.
Phoned, no reply.
Texted, nada.
 :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Stevelondon

Another SP with a lacklustre profile. Ludicrous movie prices and no free gallery.

Makes me wonder exactly what kind of punter goes for that. It’s not like there’s a whole lot of info on there.

Offline Private Parts

Another SP with a lacklustre profile. Ludicrous movie prices and no free gallery.

Makes me wonder exactly what kind of punter goes for that. It’s not like there’s a whole lot of info on there.
Kamikaze

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Stevelondon

Kamikaze

Hidden Image/Members Only

That reminds me.
Nearly time for the annual Kamikaze pilots reunion.

Ok ok….. I’ll get me coat.

Offline Private Parts

That reminds me.
Nearly time for the annual Kamikaze pilots reunion.

Ok ok….. I’ll get me coat.

X marks the spot where they all meet! :hi:

Offline Stevelondon

X marks the spot where they all meet! :hi:

But they will miss it surely 😂