Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rmwonderer in Thailand - Total novice - Bangkok- koh samui  (Read 15703 times)

Offline RMwonderer

Hello hello.

Been in Thailand since last Thursday and it’s been an eventful couples of days. It’s boiling up to 32 degrees minimum everyday.

These are some of the adventures I have gone through so far and some mistakes I have made:

Day 1 landed in Bangkok.

I hooked up with a girl from ThaiFriendly who I became friends with a long time ago and she offered to sho me around Bangkok and get me from the air port. I arrived via EVA air direct to Bangkok airport and my god the heat hit me.

Made my way out not knowing if this Broad would be waiting for me or not but she was there thankfully. She wasn’t much gifted in the body shape area and in fact she describes herself as a fatty and I would probs agree but I am grateful that she came to get me as having a person that knows the local language on your first trip is always helpful.

I made my way to sukhumvit 11 where I was renting an apartment in one of the fancy buildings. Great location as it’s conveniently places between nana plaza and soi cowboy. The closest station is nana station.

I chose to stay in on my first day but doesn’t mean I didn’t get any action. This is the area of this mini blog that I highly recommend everyone to get ThaiFriendly well in advance as the Broad decided welcome me on a very special way to Bangkok. This girl provided one of the best blowjob I’ve had in a long time. It didn’t take long to finish on her pretty face. The potential to be a total baddie is there with this chick so I may keep her warm incase she glows up. At 22 the potential is there. I hit the bed and recovered some sleep to end my first day

Offline RMwonderer

Day 2

Decided to hit up soi cowboy to have a look at what’s happening. Very impressive bunch of clubs. All trying to pull you in however I declined to go into any of them and made my way to nana plaza.

This is where my memory gets a little blurry as I cannot remember which gogobar I went into but I know I grossly overpayed. I fucked up as I was not experienced enough in this area.

I ended up pulling the one below. Fantastic looking girl and the face of a K-pop star. But 3000 baht for ST is a bit much.

I decided to follow through with it and the performance was good. This girl was very very eager to please. The blowjob was top notch and sex was very good. Very eager to please and very compliant and borderline submissive.

Exchanged line details and I disappeared. Good experience overall but overpriced and not good value for money

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline southcoastpunter

But 3000 baht for ST is a bit much.

i got quoted 3000 for ST in a couple of bars in Nana Plaza too - plus 600 bar fine in one and 800 in the other. I declined both as i  already had experience of a couple of lovely ladies off TF at 2000 (total) for ST about an hour and a half at my hotel (and sex and blow job twice).

I think the bars work on the basis that by the time you get to them you are half cut and get the horn from looking at a range of semi and/or naked ladies that you will agree to more or less anything.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 07:40:45 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline RMwonderer

i got quoted 3000 for ST in a couple of bars in Nana Plaza too - plus 600 bar fine in one and 800 in the other. I declined both as i  already had experience of a couple of lovely ladies off TF at 2000 (total) for ST about an hour and a half at my hotel (and sex and blow job twice).

I think the bars work on the basis that by the time you get to them you are half cut and get the horn from looking at a range of semi and/or naked ladies that you will agree to more or less anything.

💯 it’s so expensive but I would say the quality is generally good. Very good eye candy. I’ve had some luck with Thai friendly. I met a gorgeous girl here in koh samui so will update soon

Offline JohnHerts

Will be interested to hear about Koh Samui. Thinking about going there in September. How much for lt/st there?

Offline Stickitin

Hold your guns at a lower price and be prepared to walk away, that’s how you find out the real prices. Also going to Koh Samui for the first time in a few months, interested to hear about it. If you get any good hits from Thai friendly on Samui would also be interested to hear, probs best shared by pm.

Offline speedygonzal

I don't get it. Paying more than 2000 for ST.  I meant in Thailand you can get delicious meals for 2 pound and descents hotels for 20. thats about 1/4 of UK prices. Why this girls are asking for that much? Maybe stupid newbies screwed up the market by paying anything for sex?

Offline Stickitin

I don't get it. Paying more than 2000 for ST.  I meant in Thailand you can get delicious meals for 2 pound and descents hotels for 20. thats about 1/4 of UK prices. Why this girls are asking for that much? Maybe stupid newbies screwed up the market by paying anything for sex?

Overpaying on your first trip to Thailand is hardly crime of the century……everyone needs a few experiences under their belt to work out what is what…..

Offline southcoastpunter

Hold your guns at a lower price and be prepared to walk away, that’s how you find out the real prices.

there has been a bit of discussion on this over the last couple of months on a couple of Thailand thread. Personally i would say don't haggle too hard. You risky pissing the lady off and they agreeing but giving you less than their best. Ok maybe i paid a little over what i could maybe have got it for (and i emphasis the word "little") but out of about 20-25 meets (in two trip this year) with ladies from Thaifriendly or Wechat, i only got a fantastic service every time and no clock watching. was this down to paying their asking price and not haggling too much? - will never know for sure but i think it was. Obviously if their asking price was silly  (i did get one asking for 7K for an overnight) i would just say no thank you and walk away but i never tried knocking someone down very much from 2000 ST which seemed to be "the going rate"
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 09:59:59 am by southcoastpunter »

Offline RMwonderer

Day 3

Arrived in koh samui on Saturday late night. I would like to say nothing happened but fatty decides she wants to come with. Told her straight up I ain’t paying for your flight and if she comes I’m gonna be fucking other girls too. She’s like ok I don’t care. Well. That was unexpected.

Got a late flight to koh samui. Bangkok airways has a monopoly here here so they control the pricing. Don’t book too late as prices can really increase. I would also advise hiring a car or a bike whilst you’re here as taxi costs would add up. Fatty told me that they once charged her 400 baht (which is a lot) for a simple journey from the airport to a hotel which was 20mins away. Mad.

Anyway I arranged a car with hertz as the place I was staying is villa in the hills and everything is about 15 mins away by car.

This is the link to the villa:

External Link/Members Only

It’s super secluded but the view is to die for.

I didn’t go out on the day I arrived as it was late however I was grateful fatty was here and she gave me a very good bj poolside. It’s so secluded that if you get someone game you can play outdoors. Bj was very good and I finished in her mouth.

Offline RMwonderer

Day 4:

I spent the day getting my bearings. Had the opportunity to meet up with a local hottie in a bar but decided against it. The bars she was suggesting was super expensive and I got the vibe she just wanted free drinks so I decided against it and rested my cock

Day 5:

ThaiFriendly did me well. I found a sexy tanned girl who seemed very responsive. My god she was so fucking hot. I’m being totally bias here as she’s my type. She quoted me 1500 st and I agreed. For the way she looked it was exceptional value for money.

Having a car played in my favour here and I went to pick her up from her gaff which was about 10 mins away from the villa she got in the car and fuck man this girl was better than the pics. Took her to the villa up the hill and she was shitting herself as the only roads are dark. Anyway

We got in and I took a shower. She showered prior which was very clear as she smelled gorgeous. She provided and even better blowjob than the girl in Bangkok and so far the best I’ve had in Thailand. She was very compliant in terms of sex position however she was game for sex by the pool. Tbh it would’ve been a bad idea as it rained and the pool was full of critters. Overall we had sex for a long time (nearly 50mins) until I came in the bag and we just cuddled up. She was up for going for round two but I ran out of condoms (one snapped and the other fell) so she just gave me a bj to finish me off but I could not cum once more. She wanted to stay for long time but I declined. I’m tempted to invite her again but I am going central samui around ark bar today and hoping to see what’s available

Overall I really liked this girl. She made a big effort to dress up and smelled really nice. I’m not use to this. Good service all around. The girls in the uk cannot compare to what I’ve had so far. This one was exceptional value for money.

I found her on Thai friendly and this is the pic that enticed me

« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 12:56:26 pm by RMwonderer »

Offline RMwonderer

Will be interested to hear about Koh Samui. Thinking about going there in September. How much for lt/st there?

I’ve been quoted 1500/2000 so far for ST. The recent one I saw was 1500

Offline RMwonderer

Hold your guns at a lower price and be prepared to walk away, that’s how you find out the real prices. Also going to Koh Samui for the first time in a few months, interested to hear about it. If you get any good hits from Thai friendly on Samui would also be interested to hear, probs best shared by pm.

Thai friendly seems to be the way but I’m going into to town today so I’ll update. My advice would be to get on to ThaiFriendly early ish and start talking but also get prenium when you’re 2 weeks away. One thing to note I swiped through the whole of the island already with my current parameter (18-30 years old) I’m not going any older than that.

Having prenium is a definite advantage as you can just message them directly without liking them which I’ve been doing. I also feel you’ll get more responses ,not being racist, if you’re white. See pic below

Offline RMwonderer

there has been a bit of discussion on this over the last couple of months on a couple of Thailand thread. Personally i would say don't haggle too hard. You risky pissing the lady off and they agreeing but giving you less than their best. Ok maybe i paid a little over what i could maybe have got it for (and i emphasis the word "little") but out of about 20-25 meets (in two trip this year) with ladies from Thaifriendly or Wechat, i only got a fantastic service every time and no clock watching. was this down to paying their asking price and not haggling too much? - will never know for sure but i think it was. Obviously if their asking price was silly  (i did get one asking for 7K for an overnight) i would just say no thank you and walk away but i never tried knocking someone down very much from 2000 ST which seemed to be "the going rate"

I agree with this. I’ve seen some people in Bangkok negotiating 900/1000 baht and the lady was fucking pissed. I think you need to be firm in what you want to pay but also fair

Offline Stickitin

I’d pay 2k no probs, but would walk away at 3k unless she was super hot. Does 3k cut it for LT these days? Suppose it depends where and when (gogo, beer bar, FL, or Thai friendly). Think my shagging spots on my next trip will be Samui and Bkk for a couple of days.

Offline RMwonderer

I’d pay 2k no probs, but would walk away at 3k unless she was super hot. Does 3k cut it for LT these days? Suppose it depends where and when (gogo, beer bar, FL, or Thai friendly). Think my shagging spots on my next trip will be Samui and Bkk for a couple of days.

It depends. I think 3k is possible but I’ve been quoted ridiculous prices. It just depends on the girl I guess

Offline RogerBoner

Offline RMwonderer

Sitrep

Just came back from town. 2 go go bars. The first one was shit with there selection but the second was great. Superb selection. I did not follow through with any of them however. I just finished up my drink and left.

Not sure why but the whole place seemed kinda dead. Not much happening all the bars are open but most are empty. No street girls either. Full party coming up so might be a reason why but I’m really suprised. Looks like it might be a dry night. Might just be an off day

Might get fatty to give me a bj

Sorry guys.

Offline southcoastpunter

Does 3k cut it for LT these days? Suppose it depends where and when (gogo, beer bar, FL, or Thai friendly). Think my shagging spots on my next trip will be Samui and Bkk for a couple of days.

I haven't been to Samui and mainly punted in Bangkok, Pattaya and Patong - and mainly used TF or WeChat. For LT/overnight, most seemed to ask 3000 or 3500. (Of course, with TF and WeChat there is no "bar fine" to pay.)

Offline RMwonderer

It's a beautiful villa.
 :thumbsup:

It is very nice and the location is very good 15 mins drive from everything HOWEVER it’s up a massive hill pretty much surrounded by Forrest . You will need a car or a pretty big cc bike. I also doubt taxis will even know where this is. The girl I met on TF I had to go pick her up. I took fatty with me so the TF girl did not feel like I was taking her to the Forrest for sacrificial ritual 😂

Offline pbrown355

So fatty was staying in the Villa with you? Sounds ideal as long as it didn't cramp your style.
PS that's a really smart villa
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 09:39:00 pm by pbrown355 »

Offline speedygonzal

Sitrep

Not sure why but the whole place seemed kinda dead. Not much happening all the bars are open but most are empty. No street girls either. Full party coming up so might be a reason why but I’m really suprised. Looks like it might be a dry night. Might just be an off day

One Girl told me on ThayF that today was Bank Holiday and lot of her freelance friends are away. I bought the premium subscription Yesterday, I think I already found some girls for my trip in 3 cities but also noticed most messages show as unread in the app. I found a few girls that seem interested in just having fun with me (without mentioning anything about money) other are very direct right from the beginning in the messages about been freelancer.

Offline RMwonderer

One Girl told me on ThayF that today was Bank Holiday and lot of her freelance friends are away. I bought the premium subscription Yesterday, I think I already found some girls for my trip in 3 cities but also noticed most messages show as unread in the app. I found a few girls that seem interested in just having fun with me (without mentioning anything about money) other are very direct right from the beginning in the messages about been freelancer.

I’ve also had the same unread problem but if you have line I got my qr code and started sending it to everyone. I’ve had some success with that too. I’m glad that TF is working for you as it seems to be the way at the moment for me

Ah yes. I forgot about the bank holiday. Probs explains why. I’m gonna see if I can go to town again but I’m leaving on Friday to either go back to Bangkok or Pattaya so I may have to just go with TF again.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 05:02:11 am by RMwonderer »

Offline RMwonderer

So fatty was staying in the Villa with you? Sounds ideal as long as it didn't cramp your style.
PS that's a really smart villa

Seems ok so far. I told her straight up what I wanted to do and she understood. She seems happy to hang out. She’s very submissive

Offline RMwonderer

Final night in samui.

I’ve had a nightmare. Had this sexy one ready to go but she cancelled last minute. Normally that wouldn’t be a problem but it’s bank holiday and full moon so there’s hardly anyone around ffs. I guess Ill try my luck in Bangkok tomorrow as I’m flying tomorrow night (Friday)

I know my way around Bangkok a little better now so will probs try TF and check out some of the street action. I’m tempted to shoot off an invite to the gogobar girl late at night (2am) to see if she comes. You never know it might be a quiet night

Offline coachman

Good reviews of your travels, thank you

Offline RMwonderer

Last day in koh samui yesterday.

Just a recap. Place is very chilled. I recommend getting a car (worth it specially when the weather is either hot or rainy) or a moped if you’re ok with it.

In terms of bars etc etc one of the people I spoke to in the airport told me everything comes alive after midnight. Unfortunately that’s a bit too late for me so did not get to explore much. If someone else is going to koh it might be worth having a look at.

I’ve had some success through TF and I recommend it. I downloaded tinder too but didn’t do much on it and deleted soon after.

In terms of holiday gf I would say stay with them max 3 days and cut them loose and move on. I’ve noticed that I started to despite fatty. I won’t go in to details but minor things she did started pissing me off and borderline made me regret the trip. She hit her period aswell so (gonna sound harsh here) her usefulness is gone.

Back in Bangkok now and hoping to pull tonight so will update!

Offline RMwonderer

Dead.

Word of advice. Don’t come when it’s pre election as there is prohibition in place. All bars were closed. Nana plaza was closed. Very little movement and the slim few pickings walking the streets were not great.

The ok looking were also asking for 3000 ST probs knew that there are no bars open. I thought against it despite the fact I was thinking with my cock!

Tonight is my last night so will go have a look around again

Offline Wond3r188

Day 4:

I spent the day getting my bearings. Had the opportunity to meet up with a local hottie in a bar but decided against it. The bars she was suggesting was super expensive and I got the vibe she just wanted free drinks so I decided against it and rested my cock

Day 5:

ThaiFriendly did me well. I found a sexy tanned girl who seemed very responsive. My god she was so fucking hot. I’m being totally bias here as she’s my type. She quoted me 1500 st and I agreed. For the way she looked it was exceptional value for money.

Having a car played in my favour here and I went to pick her up from her gaff which was about 10 mins away from the villa she got in the car and fuck man this girl was better than the pics. Took her to the villa up the hill and she was shitting herself as the only roads are dark. Anyway

We got in and I took a shower. She showered prior which was very clear as she smelled gorgeous. She provided and even better blowjob than the girl in Bangkok and so far the best I’ve had in Thailand. She was very compliant in terms of sex position however she was game for sex by the pool. Tbh it would’ve been a bad idea as it rained and the pool was full of critters. Overall we had sex for a long time (nearly 50mins) until I came in the bag and we just cuddled up. She was up for going for round two but I ran out of condoms (one snapped and the other fell) so she just gave me a bj to finish me off but I could not cum once more. She wanted to stay for long time but I declined. I’m tempted to invite her again but I am going central samui around ark bar today and hoping to see what’s available

Overall I really liked this girl. She made a big effort to dress up and smelled really nice. I’m not use to this. Good service all around. The girls in the uk cannot compare to what I’ve had so far. This one was exceptional value for money.

I found her on Thai friendly and this is the pic that enticed me

Glad you enjoyed your trip, I would comment on this photo that it is likely a ladyboy due to the receding hairline, however as long as you had fun I don't think it really matters.

Offline coachman

Last day in koh samui yesterday.

Just a recap. Place is very chilled. I recommend getting a car (worth it specially when the weather is either hot or rainy) or a moped if you’re ok with it.

In terms of bars etc etc one of the people I spoke to in the airport told me everything comes alive after midnight. Unfortunately that’s a bit too late for me so did not get to explore much. If someone else is going to koh it might be worth having a look at.

I’ve had some success through TF and I recommend it. I downloaded tinder too but didn’t do much on it and deleted soon after.

In terms of holiday gf I would say stay with them max 3 days and cut them loose and move on. I’ve noticed that I started to despite fatty. I won’t go in to details but minor things she did started pissing me off and borderline made me regret the trip. She hit her period aswell so (gonna sound harsh here) her usefulness is gone.

Back in Bangkok now and hoping to pull tonight so will update!

What did fatty do to piss you off?

Offline southcoastpunter

Glad you enjoyed your trip, I would comment on this photo that it is likely a ladyboy due to the receding hairline, however as long as you had fun I don't think it really matters.

now i will admit to knowing very little about ladyboys (and TS's come to that) but my undersnading is that ladyboys still have their cocks (and many have no intention of going througha full transformation) - and as it would appear the OP had sex with her, surely he would have noticed no pussy but a cock instead!

or do you mean TS rather than ladyboy?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 07:36:42 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline Wond3r188

There are many post op trans women in Thailand, from experience they are less forthcoming than one would expect about the fact.

Offline Wond3r188

Sorry, I catch your drift now, yes TS, rather than Ladyboy.  Correct to point that out.

Offline RMwonderer

She has a kids (7) and has a husband who lives on the mainland. She also got naturally wet (no lube) as is often needed with post ops ts
« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 08:04:33 am by RMwonderer »

Offline Stickitin

She has a kids (7) and has a husband who lives on the mainland. She also got naturally wet (no lube) as is often needed with post ops ts

Wouldn’t worry 98% of posts about a girl who they think are a TS are bollocks for some tenuous reason. ‘Their thumb looks a bit big’ 🤣🤣🤣

Offline Wond3r188

Fair play wonderer, seems I was wide of the mark in this instance!  Glad you had a good trip anyway.

Offline RMwonderer

Final day in Bangkok:

Part 1: big boobs.

I wasn’t initially going to get this with this one but the boobs made a compelling case. I invited her over to my apartment at around 3pm as I wanted to go out later to nana plaza (more later). She thought the timing was a bit weird but I explained my flight is very early the next day.

She quoted me 1500 but told her 1200 and she accepted. She was bigger than I thought but the boobs were real and they were massive. Told her she can shower which she accepted as it was 39 degrees. She came out with the boobs swinging left to right and it didn’t take long for me to get hard. She proceeded to give me a good (the previous were better) and alternated with a boob job which she was fantastic at.

After a good while she was soaking wet and said she hasn’t been fucked for a few days and was really horny. I complied and started fucking her in missionary. She commented that the view from my apartment was amazing so I got the great idea to duck her infront of the window to which she was hesitant on at first but accepted. She came once whilst doing this and it wasn’t long till I busted in the bag.

She hung around a little telling me about her life (which I didn’t care. I feel everyone has a sob story here)after then gave me a quick bj. Couldn’t cum but all in all it was good. She told to let her know if I’m free later to which I said I’ll let know

All in all decent punt.

Offline RMwonderer

Part 2:

This was my final punt in Thailand. Was walking around nana plaza but I remembered how I got burnt with the bar fine and lady drink and though nah.

I walked down the road and got to 7/11 near Novotel to buy a drink where I spotted a sexy looking African girl. I looked over and she smiled and I smiled back. I came out of 7/11 and she was still there and I went over to talk to her. There were 4 of them here but I only wanted her.

We agreed on 1500 and I went to the st hotel and they charged me 300. We both undressed and showered together and I got a good look at her body and my god she had the body similar to those music video girl

Service wise was very average. She doesn’t do it as well as the Thais but it’s still not bad. The best part was that ass in being clapped from the back and it was glorious. I managed the courage to muster up one pop in the bag but that was me done. I couldn’t do more.

I unfortunately did not take a picture of this girl but if you’re into Afro girls they are usually walking around or near Novotel

That concludes my trip here. I will do final remarks tomorrow

Offline clivethomas

Part 2:

This was my final punt in Thailand. Was walking around nana plaza but I remembered how I got burnt with the bar fine and lady drink and though nah.

I walked down the road and got to 7/11 near Novotel to buy a drink where I spotted a sexy looking African girl. I looked over and she smiled and I smiled back. I came out of 7/11 and she was still there and I went over to talk to her. There were 4 of them here but I only wanted her.

We agreed on 1500 and I went to the st hotel and they charged me 300. We both undressed and showered together and I got a good look at her body and my god she had the body similar to those music video girl

Service wise was very average. She doesn’t do it as well as the Thais but it’s still not bad. The best part was that ass in being clapped from the back and it was glorious. I managed the courage to muster up one pop in the bag but that was me done. I couldn’t do more.

I unfortunately did not take a picture of this girl but if you’re into Afro girls they are usually walking around or near Novotel

That concludes my trip here. I will do final remarks tomorrow

Enjoyed your write ups.  The commercialised sex areas like Nana and Walking Street are very trappy now.  No value at all.  3k ST and 5k LT are pretty much set in stone.  Not saying it can't be had for less but when the girls are picking up 15-20k + drinks commissions for 10 days work they don't have a lot of incentive to get filled in for 1500 baht anymore I guess.  By the time you bounce round a few bars looking for a girl, pay her drinks, pay barfine, pay the girl and have to spend the whole time fighting off the other beggars wanting drinks, it can end up 8-10k for an LT which is ridiculous now in Thailand.  But the bars are having to pay big money to get the girls, big rents and then off the books costs to the cops so I guess that is the way it has to be now.

Glad you had fun in Samui.  I used to live there.  The bulk of the freelancer action is on Soi Green Mango between 12 - 3/4am.  As you point out, the beer bar scene is terrible and best avoided.  100% you need transport in Samui, it is a big place geographically.  The West and South sides have some completely secluded spots then you have the madness of Chaweng after midnight and it is a pretty good combination, especially for a second week in Thailand after the usually hectic times had in Bkk/Pattaya.  The massage shops are usually good value but there has become a real lack of younger/fresher girls (a problem everywhere it seems to some extent) at the moment.

Offline clivethomas

P.S What did Fatty do to piss you off?

Offline RMwonderer

P.S What did Fatty do to piss you off?

It’s hard to explain but let me put it to you like this:

Whenever we are out buying food from 7/11 for example I would be nice and pay as it’s not expensive. Baring in mind that you’re literally crashing with me but when it comes to her buying stuff she would only buy for herself. I quickly realised she was freeloading but I guess I needed her for speaking. Her English was very very good as she was living in the uk previously.

She ate all my food. I mean…..

She took more Instagram pics than I have and I was meant to be on holiday. Everything needed to be an insta story. Was pissing me off.

I had to clean up after her all the time.

But I guess the bad outweighed the good as she was very helpful specially as I didn’t know the language. She was a very good negotiator and I was often paying local prices as I would literally tell her to go negotiate it. In fact she even negotiated and spoke to the tanned girl on my behalf.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 04:01:24 pm by RMwonderer »

Offline RMwonderer

Places I stayed during the visit. All had no issues with bringing girls in as ‘guest’

Good location. 15mins walk to soi cowboy and Nana plaza. Great amenities and bars nearby. The station nana is not far away (5 mins walk). The apartment itself was very modern and the building is 4 years old.  It has good security.

Same as the above but different lay out. Stayed here first 2 days.

I would say soi 11 is great and is great for every amenities.

Koh samui

Nice place. Needs a bit of maintainer but if you want peace with views this is it. I got the guys number who said I can get in touch with them directly if anyone’s interested. You will need a car to get to this place. Happy to answer questions

Offline shooter

Places I stayed during the visit. All had no issues with bringing girls in as ‘guest’

Good location. 15mins walk to soi cowboy and Nana plaza. Great amenities and bars nearby. The station nana is not far away (5 mins walk). The apartment itself was very modern and the building is 4 years old.  It has good security.

Same as the above but different lay out. Stayed here first 2 days.

I would say soi 11 is great and is great for every amenities.

Koh samui

Nice place. Needs a bit of maintainer but if you want peace with views this is it. I got the guys number who said I can get in touch with them directly if anyone’s interested. You will need a car to get to this place. Happy to answer questions

Thanks for a great report and the Bangkok rec's.  :thumbsup:
Did they ask for ID for any girls you brought back or did you have to register them?
Did you get out to the bars again (after the bank holiday) in Samui? Wondering what the scene is like there these days :hi:

Offline RMwonderer

Thanks for a great report and the Bangkok rec's.  :thumbsup:
Did they ask for ID for any girls you brought back or did you have to register them?
Did you get out to the bars again (after the bank holiday) in Samui? Wondering what the scene is like there these days :hi:

I mean I just have a nod to the security guy and walked in. He never said anything to me.

Koh samui - unfortunately no. Apparently it’s ok but not as good as other places. It’s not massive like Bangkok but there’s still options out there. I just went at the wrong day at the wrong time

Offline shooter

I mean I just have a nod to the security guy and walked in. He never said anything to me.  :thumbsup: Great - a good option for a bangkok stay - shame its a minimum of 5 nights booking

Koh samui - unfortunately no. Apparently it’s ok but not as good as other places.   :thumbsup: Would like to visit again one day, loved the island when I went a long time ago, its not Phuket, but I liked the more relaxed vibe back then

Offline southcoastpunter

Actually, i like places where they take the girls ID. - its so prevalent in Thailand that it is not in any way embarrising or awkward for the guy.

Its a security measure designed to help you, the punter. Double checks they are not underage (if young) and most places check with you that everything is ok before giving the ID back to the girl after the punt/in the morning etc - ie making sure she hasn't scammed or stolen from you.

Offline Jeffers77

Hmm so 3000 is too much for ST? I was quoted that a few times in Thermae ended up going with one at that price. Is that overpriced for Thermae also?

Offline southcoastpunter

Hmm so 3000 is too much for ST? I was quoted that a few times in Thermae ended up going with one at that price. Is that overpriced for Thermae also?

there is no such thing as "too much". its a personal decision as to whether its worth it TO YOU. If you think she is a stunner, the best you have seen and you just have to have her or you have just got the raging horn and absolutely have to satisfy it now etc then it might be worth it to you. its irrelevant whether others think its expensive or "over paying"

FWIW, I got quoted 3000 by a few in bars (with dancing girls) in Nana Plaza but declined - as i knew i could get as good or better from TF for 2000 (and without a bar fine too). i suppose we all have slight different experiences but in my experince (6 weeks in 2023) 2000 was norm for ST. a few asked 2500 (and a very very few asked more) but 2000 was the most common asking price.

Offline shooter

there is no such thing as "too much". its a personal decision as to whether its worth it TO YOU. I

:thumbsup: Exactly this. IMHO Quibbling over 1k is just not worth it.
I look at it like this:
Its 1000 Baht, which is £23.54.
Am I not going to  punt if it means I pay 20 quid more than I wanted? Almost every time in Thailand I will try and negiotiate but wont turn a punt down if I think its just a bit more than I would have expected to pay (3k instead of 2k). 
Especially when in UK (with the Brazillian invasion) "£20 extra bby" is now standard.
Also, when you look at flight prices now,   :scare: £20 is nothing. Thats my thinking anyway.  :thumbsup:

All I need now is a chance to go back  :D
 :hi:

Offline RMwonderer

there is no such thing as "too much". its a personal decision as to whether its worth it TO YOU. If you think she is a stunner, the best you have seen and you just have to have her or you have just got the raging horn and absolutely have to satisfy it now etc then it might be worth it to you. its irrelevant whether others think its expensive or "over paying"

FWIW, I got quoted 3000 by a few in bars (with dancing girls) in Nana Plaza but declined - as i knew i could get as good or better from TF for 2000 (and without a bar fine too). i suppose we all have slight different experiences but in my experince (6 weeks in 2023) 2000 was norm for ST. a few asked 2500 (and a very very few asked more) but 2000 was the most common asking price.

Bang on. You pay what you feel is right and what you feel is fair. Tbh all the punts I’ve had here have been good compared to uk ones in terms of that I would say quality wise you’re getting a bargain whatever price you pay