Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you learned anything today?  (Read 15755 times)

Online Colston36

I never knew.

I learned today that some people really do think that 4 legs are better than 2. :rolleyes:

External Link/Members Only

Not only bestiality, which is bad but also same sex: the dog was called Max.

Online Colston36

Today i learnt what "ultracrepidarian" means so thanks  :hi:

Could be applied to most of the government.

Offline Marmalade

I wonder if any of the saunas have installed card machines??
I imagine that would have some complications.
I prefer cash for tipping waitresses after a meal.
Always carry cash abroad, cards only as back up.
Once upon a time you could put money in Switzerland but now that’s controlled by America.
Cash is also good if you’ve forgotten nephews/nieces birthdays.
At least the new ones don’t get dirty so easily but neither do they fold very well.
Smaller size — less useful for rap artists who want to wipe their arse with it.
I’ve learnt that India has brought in plastic notes. Their small value ones looked as if they had already been used as arsewipe. Plastic notes can be cleaned!!

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I wonder if any of the saunas have installed card machines??
I imagine that would have some complications.
I prefer cash for tipping waitresses after a meal.
Always carry cash abroad, cards only as back up.
Once upon a time you could put money in Switzerland but now that’s controlled by America.
Cash is also good if you’ve forgotten nephews/nieces birthdays.
At least the new ones don’t get dirty so easily but neither do they fold very well.
Smaller size — less useful for rap artists who want to wipe their arse with it.
I’ve learnt that India has brought in plastic notes. Their small value ones looked as if they had already been used as arsewipe. Plastic notes can be cleaned!!
There was a case in Sheffield. Did him for fiddling the books.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Not only bestiality, which is bad but also same sex: the dog was called Max.
Taking it to the Max

Offline Bogof60

Learned after quite a while on here that if you just click " new" on a topic it takes you straight to unread replies.  :dance: :yahoo: :dance:

I mean how much of a numpty can you,, I mean me , can be  :dash: :dash:

Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sir wanksalot

Learned after quite a while on here that if you just click " new" on a topic it takes you straight to unread replies.  :dance: :yahoo: :dance:

I mean how much of a numpty can you,, I mean me , can be  :dash: :dash:

I haven't learnt something today but am struggling to understand how someone like Elon Musk became the world's richest man

Offline Blackpool Rock

I haven't learnt something today but am struggling to understand how someone like Elon Musk became the world's richest man
I think it's due to every person he starts speaking to he opens with the line "I'll keep talking to you or you can give me $10 to fuck off"  :rolleyes:

Offline limarasa9

Oh brilliant! I didn’t even know it’s clickable. Thanks for sharing  :drinks:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Oh brilliant! I didn’t even know it’s clickable. Thanks for sharing  :drinks:
Yeah think I found out by accident about 6 months ago that it took you to that last read post, not sure whether it's always been there or introduced at some point but I always thought it would have been good to have been able to do that to save wading back through and not knowing I already could  :dash:

Offline Marmalade

… it’s a mystery …
I think it's due to every person he starts speaking to he opens with the line "I'll keep talking to you or you can give me $10 to fuck off"  :rolleyes:

:D :D :D

Offline Marmalade

Mr Musk hasn’t posted here recently.
I think he learns something every time a space ship of his crashes.
He’s also just learnt some staff don’t want to sign his “loyalty pledge” to work “long hours at high intensity“.

Shirkers!  :D

Offline standardpostage

How to make toffee. I've watched it on You Tube.

I might have a go later. Sugar, butter & water  :)

Offline king tarzan

That as I knew always I'm a nice man confirmed after watching a Japanese programme where I could strongly relate this very nice character
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
How to make toffee. I've watched it on You Tube.

I might have a go later. Sugar, butter & water  :)
If you can make any form of gravy from scratch it should be a doddle.

Offline donnybob

I have learnt that when the wifes home sick how crap day time TV is

Homes under the hammer and now its Bargain Hunt.... kill me now

Offline mr.bluesky

I have learnt that when the wifes home sick how crap day time TV is

Homes under the hammer and now its Bargain Hunt.... kill me now

As long as it doesn't curtail your punting activities.

Offline standardpostage

If you can make any form of gravy from scratch it should be a doddle.
:thumbsup:

Offline standardpostage

I've learned, that I really like, the look, the feel, the price and riding position, of the new, Royal Enfield, Hunter motorcycle  :thumbsup:

Been to the dealership today.

Offline Dipper

I wish.

My work is mind numbingly boring.

Offline lillythesavage

I've learned, that I really like, the look, the feel, the price and riding position, of the new, Royal Enfield, Hunter motorcycle  :thumbsup:

I guess you saw the programme on how they are made too last night  :D.

Offline B4bcock

Looks tasty!    I quite fancy the new BSA Gold Star, but don't have enough spare cash at the moment.   :(

Offline mr.bluesky

:thumbsup: never owned or riden a motorcycle in my life but that looks a proper " old school" motorcycle

Offline Thephoenix

That's my sort of bike.
Reminds me of my first bike, an AJS 250, followed by my favourite Royal Enfield Crusader

Offline standardpostage

Driving without car insurance fine, is £300 and 6 penalty points  :(

A family member has just been caught.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Don't they base some fines on your income so if you earn more / less then the fine can be more / less, something to do with your ability to pay  :unknown:

So how much would the insurance have been  :unknown:
I've heard that some young people risk it as their insurance would be something stupid like £2K however as you highlight the fine is considerably less.
Surely the fine needs to be 3 or 4 times more than the insurance would be to act as a deterrent  :unknown:

Offline catweazle

Driving without car insurance fine, is £300 and 6 penalty points  :( A family member has just been caught
Could also lead to car being seized. Won't be released until proof of valid insurance is produced ( and its no good just buying fresh insurance   it has to show that the insurers are aware of the impound). Statutory fee of £150 to release, plus storage  if it goes beyond  one day. If not reclaimed within 7 days, car can be sold/scrapped.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 06:17:32 pm by catweazle »

Offline Marmalade

Commiserations.

Unfortunately the fine makes some sense generally in terms of liability to other drivers but also assumes future culpability. What if the driver has 50 years of perfect driving, never causing an accident? License points are also generally a sign of bad driving and are being applied here not for something the driver has done wrong but with the idea of theoretically doing something wrong in the future. Even a drunk driver is usually only apprehended when bad driving has been spotted.

On a purely practical level, I wonder if more people should ask themselves if they get proportional value from the combined costs of owning a car. With all the added costs, taxis or even a car club membership could work out better.

None of this is aimed at your relative. Only some general thoughts. On a practical level I’m sure you must wish they’d paid the damn insurance.  :dash:

Offline mr.bluesky

Sorry but I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone caught driving without insurance.  There's far too many on the roads. Worse thing the D.O.T ever did was doing away with the tax disc as you had to have insurance to tax your car . People who don't insure their car don't tax it either. :angry:
« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 06:36:59 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Sorry but I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone caught driving without insurance.  There's far too many on the roads. Worse thing the D.O.T ever did was doing away with the tax disc as you had to have insurance to tax your car . People who don't insure their car don't tax it either. :angry:
Yeah I believe that the rate of vehicle tax (road fund license before anyone points it out) evasion has gone up considerably since they stopped issuing a disc.
That was one of those things that was supposed to "Save money" but was patently fucking obvious more people would try to avoid paying it and it would actually cost money in the long run  :dash:

Offline lillythesavage

Yeah I believe that the rate of vehicle tax (road fund license before anyone points it out) evasion has gone up considerably since they stopped issuing a disc.
That was one of those things that was supposed to "Save money" but was patently fucking obvious more people would try to avoid paying it and it would actually cost money in the long run  :dash:

The most dumb money saving exercise ever, apparently was supposed to save the grand sum of 10 million.

I reckon it costs that and more in mistaken lost revenue alone, done it myself, drove for nearly 4 months with no tax or mot, the expiring disc was always a reminder, every time you looked at the car, a reminder not arriving and why would you check?

Remember when MOT certificates had a little sticker part on them?  Now there is no such thing as a certificate, there is no requirement to give you anything, but they print and sign a worthless piece of paper.

As far as I can tell, no insurance requirement to tax a car online either, I taxed one I was about to loan to a GF, I had not put it on the Insurance database as she was going to insure it, but I taxed it no problem, maybe the previous owner still had it insured  :unknown:, but I doubt it as my Son sold them another car, 6 weeks ago.

Offline Marmalade

Offline king tarzan

Still soft...

Should be banned for 5 years and retake driving test..
Do it again then banned for life..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline standardpostage

Don't they base some fines on your income so if you earn more / less then the fine can be more / less, something to do with your ability to pay  :unknown:

So how much would the insurance have been  :unknown:
I've heard that some young people risk it as their insurance would be something stupid like £2K however as you highlight the fine is considerably less.
Surely the fine needs to be 3 or 4 times more than the insurance would be to act as a deterrent  :unknown:
The family member and married partner are both on minimum wages. Not sure what insurance would have been, they usually pay monthly. I think that some fines are based on income  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
The family member and married partner are both on minimum wages. Not sure what insurance would have been, they usually pay monthly. I think that some fines are based on income  :unknown:
The fixed penalty for driving without insurance is £300 and 6 points, that's the minimum,  if it goes to court the fine is unlimited which is where I would think income would come into it.

Plus they take your car and that costs to get back.

Offline standardpostage

Could also lead to car being seized. Won't be released until proof of valid insurance is produced ( and its no good just buying fresh insurance   it has to show that the insurers are aware of the impound). Statutory fee of £150 to release, plus storage  if it goes beyond  one day. If not reclaimed within 7 days, car can be sold/scrapped.
The family member told me, they had to purchase car insurance, there and then, before the police let them drive off.
I don't know how much they paid. "But" with 6 points, insurance will increase next time.

Offline standardpostage

Still soft...

Should be banned for 5 years and retake driving test..
Do it again then banned for life..
For some offences, they do make you retake the driving test. Not sure which ones though   :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 11:12:04 pm by standardpostage »

Offline lillythesavage

The family member told me, they had to purchase car insurance, there and then, before the police let them drive off.
I don't know how much they paid. "But" with 6 points, insurance will increase next time.

That is not usual, should have been a car seizure as standard.  :unknown:

Offline catweazle

It's very difficult  to find insurers who will offer cover to allow an impounded vehicle to be driven away. I can't believe they fuzz didn't just whistle up the local recovery firm to take the car away.

Offline standardpostage

It's very difficult  to find insurers who will offer cover to allow an impounded vehicle to be driven away. I can't believe they fuzz didn't just whistle up the local recovery firm to take the car away.
Just googled it. Siezing the car is discretionary. I think it depends on the attitude of the driver.
In this case the driver was very polite and apologetic.
The driver did not know it was not insured. The married partner was supposed to sort out the insurance "but" they had money issues  :(

Offline standardpostage

Battery heated gloves are brilliant  :thumbsup: Recently bought a pair from Gerbing.

I suffer from raynauds, and my fingers go blue and extremely cold  :(

I now wear them for motorcycling and walking the dog.

Best thing since sliced bread, and this site  :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just googled it. Siezing the car is discretionary. I think it depends on the attitude of the driver.
In this case the driver was very polite and apologetic.
The driver did not know it was not insured. The married partner was supposed to sort out the insurance "but" they had money issues  :(
They can't let you drive off without it being insured but they can use their discretion and let you insure it there and then, like you say depends on the attitude and circumstances of the driver.

Offline standardpostage

My neighbour told me today, that opportunist burglars, were trying house doors, and car doors last night  :(  About 3am.

He said some of the activity was captured on household CCTV.

NB. Keep your homes and vehicles secure.

Offline Blackpool Rock

My neighbour told me today, that opportunist burglars, were trying house doors, and car doors last night  :(  About 3am.

He said some of the activity was captured on household CCTV.

NB. Keep your homes and vehicles secure.
I signed up to some local community website about a year or so ago called Nextdoor, don't really use it but I seem to get an e-mail every day and often it's saying about people randomly trying car and house doors in the middle of the night.

about 25 years ago I was living elsewhere and walking back from the pub with my mate and a couple of girls he knew through his brothers wife, they were a couple of dodgy skanks and despite us telling her not to one of them started trying car doors as we walked along, sure enough some were open

Offline lillythesavage

I signed up to some local community website about a year or so ago called Nextdoor, don't really use it but I seem to get an e-mail every day and often it's saying about people randomly trying car and house doors in the middle of the night.

about 25 years ago I was living elsewhere and walking back from the pub with my mate and a couple of girls he knew through his brothers wife, they were a couple of dodgy skanks and despite us telling her not to one of them started trying car doors as we walked along, sure enough some were open

Going back to when fuckers would nick stereos it was cheaper and easier not to lock the car, never did.

Just last week I left the keys to my van in the drivers door, and the passenger door open, not unlocked, open a few inches, for two days.

Around the same time I had a 2004 ropey Vauxhall 7 seater stolen from a Tesco car park, locked, and recently a 2007 Renault Megane I paid 150 quid for just before covid hit stolen in Hackney also locked. Neither was worth nicking unless you needed specific parts.

The biggest deterrent is a strong steering wheel lock, but if they want your car they will get it one way or another, and plod do not even give you a crime number if you report online, you have to ask for one  :angry:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Going back to when fuckers would nick stereos it was cheaper and easier not to lock the car, never did.

Just last week I left the keys to my van in the drivers door, and the passenger door open, not unlocked, open a few inches, for two days.

Around the same time I had a 2004 ropey Vauxhall 7 seater stolen from a Tesco car park, locked, and recently a 2007 Renault Megane I paid 150 quid for just before covid hit stolen in Hackney also locked. Neither was worth nicking unless you needed specific parts.

The biggest deterrent is a strong steering wheel lock, but if they want your car they will get it one way or another, and plod do not even give you a crime number if you report online, you have to ask for one  :angry:
Yeah I had to have a tracker fitted to a car about 20 years ago otherwise it wasn't insured for theft, the bloke who fitted it however said a typical smack head wouldn't touch that sort of car as they know it's tracked and the chances are it would be stolen to order from within the car industry.

Apparently there's only about 5 or 6 places they can hide the tracker unit and the garage guys know where to look so take it half a mile round the corner then strip the unit out so when plod turns up he finds it by the side of the road  :dash:

Offline PilotMan

Sounds like some of you live in really rough ghettos   :lol: :lol:

Offline ulstersubbie

Do you mean Salford BR.   :D