Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you learned anything today?  (Read 16419 times)

Offline lillythesavage

Yeah I had to have a tracker fitted to a car about 20 years ago otherwise it wasn't insured for theft, the bloke who fitted it however said a typical smack head wouldn't touch that sort of car as they know it's tracked and the chances are it would be stolen to order from within the car industry.

Apparently there's only about 5 or 6 places they can hide the tracker unit and the garage guys know where to look so take it half a mile round the corner then strip the unit out so when plod turns up he finds it by the side of the road  :dash:

Trackers are only any good if the car is seen when stolen, or the knob has left it parked up to see if it is tracked and found, then it is only if the tracking company are on the ball. Some do get caught through them though, some get missed or shipped out quickly.

Back years ago, the garage next to my Fathers was raided, he had just, ahem... repaired a damaged top of the range Range Rover in a rare colour, the only other one in London was stolen shortly before, I cannot say who it belonged to.
Plod took it and him away, but could find absolutely nothing to link the two. while they were so eager on the Range Rover, he used his phone call to get several Police Sierras and Metros removed from the premises, all damaged, but also out on hire through a cheap car rental company  :lol:.

The moral of the story, if they want your car no matter who, where and when, they will get it.

Offline king tarzan

My neighbour told me today, that opportunist burglars, were trying house doors, and car doors last night  :(  About 3am.

He said some of the activity was captured on household CCTV.

NB. Keep your homes and vehicles secure.

Eye of the 🐅🥊🥊🥊🥊👊👊👊
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline standardpostage

You can buy logs for burning, made from coffee grounds ! ! !
Rumour has it, they burn hotter and last longer.
I may buy some.
Asda £8 for 8 kg.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 05:06:56 pm by standardpostage »

Online mr.bluesky

I may buy some.
Asda £8 for 8 kg.

Do they smell of coffee when they burn  :unknown:

Offline standardpostage

Do they smell of coffee when they burn  :unknown:
Don't know. Just seen them in supermarket today for first time.
Only guessing, but most probably, smell a little of coffee.

Offline standardpostage

Petrol has gone down by 1p a litre, where I live  :)

In the poor / deprived / low paid, north west  :(
« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 12:22:57 am by standardpostage »

Online timsussex

I live in a small village - no petrol station - 5 miles in one direction petrol is £1.62 but 5 miles in the other direction its £1.52  on the same A road

On  tank full thats over a £5 difference

Offline standardpostage

I live in a small village - no petrol station - 5 miles in one direction petrol is £1.62 but 5 miles in the other direction its £1.52  on the same A road

The £1.52 garage must be busy  :)

Online mr.bluesky

Petrol has gone down by 1p a litre, where I live  :)

In the poor / deprived / low paid, north west  :(

Always quick to put the price of petrol up, not so quick to lower the price .  :dash: according to a recent newspaper report it should still be about 10p a litre cheaper

Online threechilliman

Always quick to put the price of petrol up, not so quick to lower the price .  :dash: according to a recent newspaper report it should still be about 10p a litre cheaper
I'd agree with that.

Offline Blackpool Rock

You'd be surprised how many people simply fill up without comparing the price against other stations, this year when the price was varying wildly I drive past 4 stations on the way to work with another 2 half a miles detour and the prices could be 20 or 30p/litre different so potentially £15 on a 50 litre fill

Anyone else noticed how the difference between petrol and diesel used to be around 5p/ltr but now it's more like 25p, I believe we still import a lot of refined diesel which is possibly why the price differential has widened  :unknown:

I'm not saying that people should drive miles out of their way but if you pass a few it's good to know where is the best value, this may be a useful little tool for people to use as it compares prices though the data can be a few days old / out of date it does give an indication

External Link/Members Only

Offline lillythesavage

£5 quid for an average 50 litre tank, many have bigger.

All through this it was clear there was profiteering going on, even by supermarket filling stations, Costco have been consistently less throughout and the price has risen or fallen regularly with the wholesale price.

I know some CBA and just fill up, but it is this accepting attitude of everything that has got us into this mess.

Online timsussex

The £1.52 garage must be busy  :)

not really; there are 3 garages close together and 2 sell well known brands while this one sells fuel I've never heard of

Offline lillythesavage

not really; there are 3 garages close together and 2 sell well known brands while this one sells fuel I've never heard of

It is probably not a fuel producer, but has a deal with one. it is refined in the same way. Delivery tankers are no longer liveried for this reason, unless it is just a haulage company livery or a supermarket.

These days it is only poor storage and additives to premium fuel, and the colour some add to it to identify there own that is different, modern cars are very sensitive, it would soon notice poor fuel .

Offline king tarzan

£1.59

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I may buy some.
Asda £8 for 8 kg.
That's a really good price. Nothing beats a piece of oak though

Offline standardpostage

I've learned, which family members are coming for xmas lunch next Sunday ! ! !

Offline sadolddeejay

I learned recently that the nipples of a Thai woman whom I "see" when she is in my town are more prominent when she is warm than when she is cold. I would have thought the opposite would be the case, but when she explained that it's to do with circulation, it made perfect sense.

Offline king tarzan

I learned recently that the nipples of a Thai woman whom I "see" when she is in my town are more prominent when she is warm than when she is cold. I would have thought the opposite would be the case, but when she explained that it's to do with circulation, it made perfect sense.

Are they chocolotoz???

Online willie loman

discovered what pasta puttanesca means.

Online Marmalade

In 2009, the European Union's OHIM trade marks agency disallowed a German brewery to market a beer called "Fucking Hell". They sued, and on March 26, 2010 got permission to market the beer. The company argued that it was actually named after the Austrian village of Fucking (now spelled Fugging) and the German term for light beer, hell (which is simply the word for "light-coloured").

Offline standardpostage

In 2009, the European Union's OHIM trade marks agency disallowed a German brewery to market a beer called "Fucking Hell". They sued, and on March 26, 2010 got permission to market the beer. The company argued that it was actually named after the Austrian village of Fucking (now spelled Fugging) and the German term for light beer, hell (which is simply the word for "light-coloured").
Googled it. Out of stock / unavailable in UK. Original name though  :)

Offline standardpostage

discovered what pasta puttanesca means.
Prostitute  :)
I've made it quite a few times. Very tasty.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2022, 03:53:35 pm by standardpostage »

Online PilotMan

I'm not sure if they're still going, but they have it listed on Amazon

Online WASA38

Still listed;£26.99 for 24 x 250ml but only one pack left in stock.
Contains milk thistle and Siberian ginseng so might improve performance.

Tempted to say ' Pussy; get in there quick'.

Online PilotMan

You've got to love some of their marketing material.

"We aim to bring Pussy within everyone’s reach"

"it’s made from 100% natural ingredients"

"collaborated with Nottingham University to run student sampling events and Pussy parties"

Offline billybobsmith

You've got to love some of their marketing material.

"We aim to bring Pussy within everyone’s reach"

"it’s made from 100% natural ingredients"

"collaborated with Nottingham University to run student sampling events and Pussy parties"

That sounds like something related to Seeking, pre-Covid ;)

Offline standardpostage

How to use an Induction Hob. Been on holiday, they had one in the apartment we rented. Never used one before, always used gas.

I thought it was quite good. Like magic, food heated up really fast. (kitchen gadget).

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I'm still not sure if it is true, but Right Fred Said were session musicians for Bob Dylan and Bowie. I've got doubts given the source was wikipedia and the evidence seems sketchy.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Prostitute  :)
I've made it quite a few times. Very tasty.
The idea is the pasta is 'spicy' like a whore. Got to love Italian food.

Offline standardpostage

« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 05:56:22 pm by standardpostage »

Online mr.bluesky

I'm still not sure if it is true, but Right Fred Said were session musicians for Bob Dylan and Bowie. I've got doubts given the source was wikipedia and the evidence seems sketchy.

As I posted on another thread I know Elton John started out as a session musician under his proper name Reg Dwight and played on the Hollies single " he aint heavy he's my brother"

Online RandomGuy99

Leaving Nair on your bits for too long hurts  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline puntingking

can you imagine if  someone told the shopkeeper, "can I have some pussy please?". she then took of her knickers and they go "no I meant the drink." :lol:

on their website "Disrupting the market by being the 1st 100% natural energy drink on the market, it also came with the most outrageous brand name: PUSSY" NO KIDDING  :D
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 08:23:40 pm by puntingking »

Offline standardpostage

Baxters soup is expensive £1.70  :scare:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Have to say it is pretty nice though however expensive for a tin of soup but everything has gone up to an eye watering price, don't tend to buy the top brand soups due to the price, IMO a tin of soup should be something cheap to eat. I did note recently that tins of Heinz soup were well above £1 recently

If you are near a Farmfoods then they have Baxters soup on offer for only 79p  :thumbsup:

Offline standardpostage

My family members motorcycle, KTM 125 Duke, does 69 MPH  :) On the motorway, on the flat.

They let me have a go  :)

Offline ulstersubbie

Marks & Spencer smoked haddock chowder soup is even more expensive but well worth it. Never really rated Baxters myself.

Online PilotMan

Have to say it is pretty nice though however expensive for a tin of soup but everything has gone up to an eye watering price, don't tend to buy the top brand soups due to the price, IMO a tin of soup should be something cheap to eat. I did note recently that tins of Heinz soup were well above £1 recently

If you are near a Farmfoods then they have Baxters soup on offer for only 79p  :thumbsup:

I rarely eat soup because shop bought tastes naff, but doing it yourself is so easy and it works out a fraction of the cost of any pre made soup.

Making your own soup is probably one of the easiest things to do in the kitchen after boiling a kettle.

e.g. leak and potato soup, peel the spuds, cut them up, boil them. Wash the leaks, cut them up, add them to the partly cooked spuds.
Hand blend them, add salt, pepper and any other flavouring / chilli / stock.

This will taste a million times better than any tin soup.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I rarely eat soup because shop bought tastes naff, but doing it yourself is so easy and it works out a fraction of the cost of any pre made soup.

Making your own soup is probably one of the easiest things to do in the kitchen after boiling a kettle.

e.g. leak and potato soup, peel the spuds, cut them up, boil them. Wash the leaks, cut them up, add them to the partly cooked spuds.
Hand blend them, add salt, pepper and any other flavouring / chilli / stock.

This will taste a million times better than any tin soup.
I'll agree that it probably tastes a whole lot better but also sound like a right faff compared to opening a tin and microwaving it for 2 minutes  :D

Online PilotMan

I'll agree that it probably tastes a whole lot better but also sound like a right faff compared to opening a tin and microwaving it for 2 minutes  :D

We all want to do tings that are easy, time, but it ain't that time consuming, plus you can make a small batch that lasts for a few days.

If you're concerned about cost (price) - it's a no brainer, way cheaper than buying a manufactured product.

If you like good tasting food (taste) - another no brainer.

Seriously, just have a go, try making your own soup, you'll never want to eat manufactured soup again :thumbsdown:.

Offline standardpostage

The ASDA I visited today for fuel, is card only now, pay at pump.
Kiosk completely boarded up.
No humans involved.

WHSmith in my local hospital building, no human cashiers, self checkout only.

I wonder what jobs will disappear next ?

Online mr.bluesky

No humans involved.

I hate bloody supermarket self check outs :dash:
Also if you go into your bank or building society there is usually only one (or if your lucky 2) people serving behind the counter.

Offline Bonker

No humans involved.

Punters.
Punting will soon be contactless.
We'll just tap our dicks across an icon on AW.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I hate bloody supermarket self check outs :dash:
Also if you go into your bank or building society there is usually only one (or if your lucky 2) people serving behind the counter.
My bank branch did away with the counters years ago, you sit at an open plan desk now, though not for much longer it's closing soon.

Offline puntingking

Punters.
Punting will soon be contactless.
We'll just tap our dicks across an icon on AW.

no it will stay as cash. If not then many or most punters would rather not punt. cash provides us with anonymity which works for punters and sps.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
no it will stay as cash. If not then many or most punters would rather not punt. cash provides us with anonymity which works for punters and sps.
You do realise it was a joke, not something to be taken seriously don't you?   :unknown:

I think the last sentence "We'll just tap our dicks across an icon on AW." is the give away.   :unknown:

Online mr.bluesky

You do realise it was a joke, not something to be taken seriously don't you?   :unknown:

I think the last sentence "We'll just tap our dicks across an icon on AW." is the give away.   :unknown:

I think that joke flew over his head  :D

Offline standardpostage

One of my neighbours has just bought a hybrid car   :)
Replacement batteries cost £2,000 to £8000  :( Depending on the model.

Offline shed

I think that joke flew over his head  :D

Maybe he doesn't have a sense of humour  :lol: