Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Inguinal Hernia  (Read 531 times)

Offline dynatron

just been diagnosed with this type of hernia a week ago after pain since may of this year
just hoping to get others views on the outcome of their hernia repair has just been refered for hospital for surgical repair if funding is approved
Being a worrier im not looking forward to this as not had a operation for nearly 38 years on the nhs
any thoughts/views appreciated

Online Marmalade

just been diagnosed with this type of hernia a week ago after pain since may of this year
just hoping to get others views on the outcome of their hernia repair has just been refered for hospital for surgical repair if funding is approved
Being a worrier im not looking forward to this as not had a operation for nearly 38 years on the nhs

I don’t know anything about them personally but a friend went in for one recently, said it wasn’t a big deal.

Offline catweazle

I had one 5 years ago. Into hospital first thing, woke up sat in a chair less than an hour after the op. Not painful  as such  just had to keep the dressing dry ( made showering awkward). Back to work in 3 days.

Online mr.bluesky

just been diagnosed with this type of hernia a week ago after pain since may of this y :hi:ear

Had this done about 12 years ago in and out of hospital in the same day. Just told not to drive for 3 weeks and just recover at home for about 6 weeks. Nothing too strenuous.  ( that rules out shagging for a while ) just left with a small scar in the groin area which can't be seen when your pubes grow back. You will be a bit sore for a while and you will walk like John Wayne for a few weeks . Stitches will dissolve after a few weeks. A quick check up at your doctors after a couple of weeks to check their is no infection and you will be right as rain

Offline Gordon Bennett

A lot of operations get farmed out to private hospitals nowadays. You may find that your op is done in a very nice comfy private facility as opposed to your crumbling local general hospital.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

A lot of operations get farmed out to private hospitals nowadays. You may find that your op is done in a very nice comfy private facility as opposed to your crumbling local general hospital.

Had that happen the other year only real difference was salmon sanwiches and lady grey tea;)...

Online myothernameis

Have had two hernias repaired, first one open surgery, but the second one, was done through keyhole surgery

keyhole surgery allowed for a quicker recovery, and out the next day

On the the day of your surgery, a nurse will probably come and give you a shave underneath, if lucky it will be a female nurse, unlucky male nurse   :D :D :D

Offline Straightsix

Yeah bad news. I had one 10 years ago and they accidentally removed both my legs and one arm.

Only kidding. You'll be fine. Especially if the female nurse shaves your anus. 👍
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline dynatron

thank you all puts my mind at rest a little

Offline mrfishyfoo

BUMP !!!!

I had a double inguinal, left and right, and a bi-lateral belly button done just about 6 months ago now.

My cock and balls were numb for months. So much so that I couldn't have sex without it making me howl with pain.

Turned out that the surgeon had "caught" the spermatic cord with the mesh and one of my balls had "shifted" which can happen and I was warned. Medical term is "testicular torsion".

Anyways they had to cut me up again.

Fixed now, got the all clear today, BUT it's really knocked my confidence sideways.

Online The0neAnd0nly

BUMP !!!!

I had a double inguinal, left and right, and a bi-lateral belly button done just about 6 months ago now.

My cock and balls were numb for months. So much so that I couldn't have sex without it making me howl with pain.

Turned out that the surgeon had "caught" the spermatic cord with the mesh and one of my balls had "shifted" which can happen and I was warned. Medical term is "testicular torsion".

Anyways they had to cut me up again.

Fixed now, got the all clear today, BUT it's really knocked my confidence sideways.

Sorry to hear that MrFF, hope you recover and are back upto full fitness soon as possible! Sounds painful as fuck!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Sorry to hear that MrFF, hope you recover and are back upto full fitness soon as possible! Sounds painful as fuck!

It was  :cry: :cry: and thank you.  :hi: :hi: