Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for a starter?  (Read 1095 times)

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

Hey guys,
I'm new to punting, and I need some recommendations from the experienced ones :)

I have actually had my first punt last week, and it was terrible. I meant to write a review about that first, before asking for help, but I couldn't even find her profile on AW today... It was a blonde hungarian girl on Bristol Rd, near Romford. But all the girls in that house looked bad to me. I'd say avoid if you're given the address to that place.

Anyway, I did a lot of research, read most of the ukpunting forum and did actually found some good recommendations. But most of the "my best 5 punts" posts are somewhat old, and I dont think a good punt 6 months ago will necessarily be good today.

So, do you have any recommendations for me based on your recent punts? I am okay with travelling to anywhere within london (not outside zone 4-5 hopefully), and luckily I can afford 100-120 for an hour. I can even go up to around 150 if you guys think it's worth it. My personal preference is slim blondes and I like A-levels, but I'm not picky :))

Cheers.

Offline Tonyleung

But most of the "my best 5 punts" posts are somewhat old, and I dont think a good punt 6 months ago will necessarily be good today.

How wrong you are - go back to that post,

Offline iPad3

How wrong you are - go back to that post,

Couldn't agree more, I'd add avoid Jeniffer pussy as she's good but not for a beginner and be mindful that some will want feedback which I assume you don't have.....good luck

Offline bestbefore

+1 on avoiding Jennifer Pussy for a starter. Not the kind of girl you want to see on a first punt!

I would have thought someone like Kylie Flirt would be a good punt for a beginner. She is very friendly and welcoming and knows exactly what turns guys on. Good English and comms. She is all over the place location wise at the moment. I saw her at a hotel in Canary Wharf a couple of weeks ago.