Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia Ice - Adultwork #2323069 - Touring Cambridge  (Read 2400 times)

53 review(s) for Antonia A  (16 positive, 13 neutral, 24 negative) [Indexed by ]
62 review(s) for Antonia aa (20 positive, 15 neutral, 27 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Magellan

Antonia Ice External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Previous feedback
External Link/Members Only
UK Punting reviews

Introduction
Definitely not good but still not that bad. At least not worse than I anticipated given her previous feedback. So for what is worth (exactly 0p) I give her a neutral rating. One that is bordering to negative that is.

Location --- 6/10
+ Easy to find and access location in Central Cambridge. Near the station. CB2 postcode.
+ Modern clean bathroom.
Small bedroom but OK enough.
x Shared flat (with lovely ruby Adultwork #3356689).

Comms --- 5/10
+ Quick comms.
+ Booking started on time.
x Comms by text only and most probably not handled by her directly.
x Lied about extras (said only anal is extra). Lied about French kissing. Lied about OWO. Lied about unlimited cum.

Physical --- Looks: 8/10, Body: 8.5/10
+ She is 23-24 years old. The 22 stated on the profile is therefore off by 1.5 year. Anyway, no biggie.
+ Pics are genuine and not photoshopped.
+ Pretty enough face 7.5-8/10 (closer to 8). Looked mostly like this External Link/Members Only She was without make up however. With makeup she can probably elevate to a solid 8 or even 8.5. Unfortunately she doesn’t bother to put any make-up during her bookings though. That being said she is naturally quite attractive nonetheless.
+ Hot body. Looked mostly like this External Link/Members Only
+ Slim, size 6-8, nice bum, enhanced 32D boobs. About 5 feet 6 inches tall.
+ No tattoos.
Her teeth need some straightening. Nothing off-putting though. Just not perfect.
She has piercings on her navel.

Experience --- 4/10

Events' time placement --- This booking started at (say) 3pm. Antonia opened the door completely naked. We went to the bedroom, I asked a few questions (one being to show me her flatmate) and paid £100 for 1 hour. After the payment she went to stash the cash and came back at 3.05pm. First round was completed with no rushing (except from a few remarks that she won't allow this session to be all fucking) by about 3.35pm with me coming on her body. She then went to have a shower herself (she had a brief discussion with her flatmate Ruby along the way) and came back after 5 minutes. Upon returning she proposed me to give her a massage and I made her the favour to waste another 5 minutes that way. At around 3.45pm we begun the second round, before which she clockwatched expressing her concerns over time and me getting into an argument with her over her own 5-minute shower time. Round 2 ended at 3.55pm, by again me finishing on her body. She went to have another (very quick this time) shower while I was dressing up. I stepped out of the flat at 3.59pm after a kiss on the lips and a goodbye.

+ Sex was pretty OK. She endured a rigorous penetration without complaining or rushing me to cum. Not lifeless either and there was some faux enthusiasm too.
+ Decent covered blowjob and handjob.
+ COB. I came on her body twice.
+ She didn't check her phone or had other distractions.
+ She was clean. She became even cleaner when she took a shower before round 2. She also appears to take showers after every session.
+ From the moment I stepped into the flat until the moment I stepped out 59 minutes were elapsed.
+ She is polite.
+ Decent English.
Rather quirky and a bit argumentative personality. Still polite though. You need to find her buttons. Well you shouldn't need to with a good prostitute but we are not talking about a good prostitute anyway. Nevertheless I think I sort of found them and I actually ended up in round 2 using her passive-aggressive nature for a ‘sullen girlfriend gets fucked hard and shuts the fuck up’ role play!
Reverse oral and 69 were fine enough but she admits that receiving oral is not something she particularly enjoys so you are sort of discouraged from doing it. Not that I was discouraged though.
Not much passion during sex. Sex is OK enough but it doesn't even remotely reach any gfe passion levels or anything. Instead you can certainly feel that she internally wishes you to blow your load as fast as possible and get it over as she is not really into it at all.
x No French kissing. She said she would kiss on the lips but all she offered was a total of 3 light pecks, two during sex and one as goodbye.
x No kissing on her neck. The reason she cited is that it is ticklish to her when someone kisses her on the neck. Though it sounds like a bullshit reason I believe it is true as indeed she was physically reacting as if tickled whenever kissed on the neck.
x Many of the services listed on her enjoys list are either not available at all or are charged extra (£20-£30 each). Besides anal, which is stated to be £30 extra, there is no mention of extras on her profile neither were any extras mentioned when I specifically asked during the pre-punting comms. In the text I was sent she (or her pimp) falsely said that the only extra is anal.
x OWO is extra £20. Though I can do perfectly without OWO, the scummy thing here is that she claims OWO is included only to reveal after taking the money that OWO is included only if you opt to cum once in an hour booking. If you go for 2 rounds then OWO is extra. That despite at the same time of OWO confirmation her confirming that 2-3 rounds are included.
x Some time-wasting. Mild though. She was not with me in the bedroom for 12 minutes. From the 48 minutes that she was with me about 40 were sexual and another 5 it was me giving her massage. Not sure how I should feel about it. It was certainly bad enough but not that bad. I experienced far worse timewasting by English prostitutes who look worse and charge 50%-100% more.
x Some clock-watching with 15 minutes to go. I did get almost full 60 minutes inside the flat (59 to be exact) but she actively started enforcing the time and arguing about it with 15 minutes to go. She wasn't clockwatching for full 15 minutes though. It was rather for about 2-3 minutes, mostly at the beginning of round 2.

Final words
The menu only includes basic services but except from the absence of French kissing I am otherwise OK with the services available.  And although her attitude is somewhat problematic and though the mild timewasting-clockwatching combo is definitely a negative I still think that given her good looks, good body, good location and her not-so-bad service (sex and oral were OK enough after all) she is probably not that horrible of a choice for £60 half hour, if you are just looking for a basic pump and dump service with a relatively hot young girl. Overall I don't recommend her and I would rather advise you to avoid her if you have better options. But if you are considering meeting her regardless, then, well go for it. I did and I am not exactly ruing it.

Hidden Image/Members Only