Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy_domme - Cambridge  (Read 655 times)

1 review(s) for Candy_domme (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

faggins

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bit of a tough call this one; I'd call it positive from my own "did I have a good time" point of view, but I'm trying to be objective, so from that view it's a neutral, just because it may not be for everyone.

Comms - I've e-mailed Candy over the last couple of months, trying to arrange a meet, trying to get tastes/scenario across; generally, I'm a same day appointment type of guy, so has been a little difficult to get together. However, today she had phone no. displayed, so thought I'd give it a go - initial conversation good, prompt with postcode. A few more texts nearer the meet from her in terms of what sort of stuff would I like her to wear; also because of specific domme nature of meet, she asked if I minded her gimp/sissy watching. Said no, as I'm not into voyeurism (unless it's 2 girls). Didn't feel offended, felt like she was trying to make an effort based on what we'd discussed. So, overall, comms pretty good.

Location/venue - Candy is in Waterbeach, just north of Cambridge. Tired looking 70s block of flats on outskirts. Called and was given flat no. As luck would have it, neighbours were leaving as I entered, so a little embarrassing - who was I, why was I there sort of looks...but, none of their business, so didn't faze me - no worse than a hotel meet, I guess. Flat itself is a bit of a state (midst of redecoration) with showers not available at present. Bedroom and lav were absolutely fine, though.

Candy - like Ronseal, does what it says on the tin. So, a youngish (mid-20s) BBW. I prefer younger BBWs as they're still a bit more taut and Rubenesque, not too much flapping of flesh, but enough to slap the fat and ride the waves. Photos are accurate.

The action - On her profile, Candy advertises a 2/3 domme session for the same price as one. Cost of 1 hour is £160 for 2 - 3 dommes; now, obviously that's a lot for one girl, but the idea of a domme duo had seeded itself in my overly depraved mind, and also, seemed like a good deal So, I asked about this, and was advised that her normal partner (Meganbitch or Meganb1tch) might not be available, but another girl might be. This turned out, via a series of texts, to be a non-starter, but I'd already got my cash out of the ATM and the blood was up. To be fair, she did give me the opportunity to cancel based on this, but when you've got the horn, well, you know...

Pre the action, we had a deal of conversation viz pro-dommes and the "scene", which was enlightening about her. Anyway, I was after a domme session involving a fair bit of face sitting, pussy-worship, culminating in a bit of strap on play. There was a bit of crossdressing involved, so good job Candy's more or less the same size as me  ;) Proceedings ended with me being royally pounded up the arse, whilst wanked into her knickers. Different strokes and all that...Whilst I don't think she was clock-watching (or trying to get me out of there), the session, from in door to out was 50 minutes, so a little short changed on that.

I get the impression Candy has only been doing this 6 months or so. She is by no means naive, but obviously a little inexperienced (in terms of general WG stuff) but as a domme she was adept at pushing the right buttons; in fact she did say (pre action conversation) that she was helping out with a local (ish) domme who was showing her the ropes so to speak.

Would I go back - certainly to try the duo session, and maybe at least one more visit. In terms of her AW profile, that's pretty accurate in terms of likes, etc. Bit torn on this. If we had a better scoring system for reviews, this would be less than a complete 10/10 positive, but certainly more than a 5/10 neutral; 7.5/10...?