Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I just love the ass.  (Read 1615 times)

Offline supersuc

Hi to everyone here on this great forum.

I am an ASS man, of the highest order and this question goes out to fellow ass lovers.
Do you remember the first time you tongue fucked a girl, because her ass was so amazing, and you'd never done that kind of thing before because you thought it was a dirty thing to do.
But this girl's ass was sooooo sexy and her tight little pink shitter was begging to be invaded by your worshiping tongue .

The first girl who did it for me was called Sabrina, she was olive skinned and was very pretty with long dark hair and big eyes.
She walked in front of me while I was waiting to see her and she teased me with the most amazing bottom!
When I finally got her to myself and got her naked on the bed I asked her to lay on her tummy so that I could admire her gorgeous ass, I spread her cheeks and saw that she had the cutest little shit hole
and without thinking I just started to lick it. She didn't mind one bit and let me tongue her anus for half an hour or so, boy my tongue was sore from all the poking.
Needless to say I saw here as often as I could and enjoyed her sitting on my face and forcing her ass in to my nose.
Sadly, she stopped going to that place and I never saw her again, she said she came from Derby.
Anyone else got any similar stories to tell and maybe a few recommendations?

bundmar

Could not agree with you more a nice clean firm ass is the deal breaker for me

Offline Bogof60

Hi to everyone here on this great forum.

I am an ASS man, of the highest order and this question goes out to fellow ass lovers.
Do you remember the first time you tongue fucked a girl, because her ass was so amazing, and you'd never done that kind of thing before because you thought it was a dirty thing to do.
But this girl's ass was sooooo sexy and her tight little pink shitter was begging to be invaded by your worshiping tongue .

The first girl who did it for me was called Sabrina, she was olive skinned and was very pretty with long dark hair and big eyes.
She walked in front of me while I was waiting to see her and she teased me with the most amazing bottom!
When I finally got her to myself and got her naked on the bed I asked her to lay on her tummy so that I could admire her gorgeous ass, I spread her cheeks and saw that she had the cutest little shit hole
and without thinking I just started to lick it. She didn't mind one bit and let me tongue her anus for half an hour or so, boy my tongue was sore from all the poking.
Needless to say I saw here as often as I could and enjoyed her sitting on my face and forcing her ass in to my nose.
Sadly, she stopped going to that place and I never saw her again, she said she came from Derby.
Anyone else got any similar stories to tell and maybe a few recommendations?

I will have a pint of whatever you are on
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hungrypunt

Offline Spencer Fobby

Love ass, especially young firm shapely and pert. The PAWG thing doesn’t do it for me as much as a trim but shapely pair of buttocks. And I thoroughly enjoy licking ass. But having caught a bug ( giardia) which the doc suggested is often caught via the oral/anal route, I’ve decided not to partake of this with working girls any more.
A course of antibiotics and all was right again, but did give me second thoughts about sticking my tongue up a girl’s ass when she has a very active sex life. After all, I don’t stick my cock up there without a condom...
Banned reason: Abuse of mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The Thing

I like Goats as well, but yeah Donkeys are well cool.