Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ever seen a punter and WG arguing in public?  (Read 2665 times)

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

Today there was some crazy shouting going on outside my town centre based office - we all looked out of the window and some guy was screaming abuse at this woman with a dog saying she needs to fuck off, go get some other punters, she's a dirty prostitute etc. The woman was giving her all back, even set her dog on the guy to bite him. All this in front of dozens of other shoppers walking around as if it were the most natural thing on earth.

Afterwards the women in my office were talking about how the poor woman was just set upon by some crazy guy at random but based on language used, the seeming familiarity between the two and her lack of objection to being described as a prostitute, I'm pretty sure it was a genuine punter and WG having a barney, maybe he was an ex-customer and they fell out over something and now go ape shit at each other when they see each other in public. Very odd how the language used seemed like second nature to me and I think I very quickly cottoned on to what was going on but didn't seem to go in to anyone else's brains at all haha.

Anyone else ever seen anything like this go on in public?

Offline Sedition

Not a wg and a punter, but I was at a wedding (working) when during the speeches, a worse for wear female guest berated the bride for being a brass... it was fucking hilarious (and true).
This was quite a high end (sic) wedding at a park lane hotel. Between a girl who has ensnared her city-boy husband while working THE SAME HOTEL...
The whole event was costing the twat well in excess of 150k
Anyway, the girl at no point denied any of this, just was put out that the woman brought it up during her husbands speech.
Then it all kicked off. The best man broke the father of the bridegrooms nose... the old bill were called...the hotel were going berserk (west end hotels don't usually have punch ups at weddings)
It was mental.... proper pissed-up Essex with too much cash getting let loose in a top hotel
Fabulous

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

Your story comfortably trumps mine, good sir haha. £150k for a wedding jesus!

Offline Shearer1955

Plenty of punts to be had for £15k never mind £150K  :angelgirl:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Plenty of punts to be had for £15k never mind £150K  :angelgirl:
You forgot the divorce and giving the bitch at least half the house; cash and future pension plus stock options etc, the cunt struck prick is probably in for at least a Million  :wacko:

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

Not a wg and a punter, but I was at a wedding (working) when during the speeches, a worse for wear female guest berated the bride for being a brass... it was fucking hilarious (and true).
This was quite a high end (sic) wedding at a park lane hotel. Between a girl who has ensnared her city-boy husband while working THE SAME HOTEL...
The whole event was costing the twat well in excess of 150k
Anyway, the girl at no point denied any of this, just was put out that the woman brought it up during her husbands speech.
Then it all kicked off. The best man broke the father of the bridegrooms nose... the old bill were called...the hotel were going berserk (west end hotels don't usually have punch ups at weddings)
It was mental.... proper pissed-up Essex with too much cash getting let loose in a top hotel
Fabulous

Did you manage to capture any of this on film/phone etc????.....should be worth a few quid if you did :D

Offline Walsalllad15

Yes when Mr Singh only paid £2

Offline Trotter671

Yes when Mr Singh only paid £2

Oh Yes! I remember that video - classy :thumbsup:

Offline Sedition

Did you manage to capture any of this on film/phone etc????.....should be worth a few quid if you did :D

Spoken like a dumb prossie....  discretion is worth A LOT more to me long term in my business

OldSpice

Not sure if it was a WG or Thai bride type thing but I was in a jewellery shop recently and she walks in, micro mini, killer heels,  and an old fella on her arm... Fast forward 20minutes and all I could hear was her whining "but you promis me...you prommmis me" over and over   :lol:

Offline catweazle

Not sure if it was a WG or Thai bride type thing but I was in a jewellery shop recently and she walks in, micro mini, killer heels,  and an old fella on her arm... Fast forward 20minutes and all I could hear was her whining "but you promis me...you prommmis me" over and over   :lol:

There's a couple exactly fitting that description in Leeds...drop dead gorgeous Thai female fat old white fella, parading around Trinity shopping centre.

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

Spoken like a dumb prossie....  discretion is worth A LOT more to me long term in my business

Are you taking the piss????.........watch your fucking mouth ..... anyway...what's your ''business''....washing dishes in a hotel???....wanker....

Offline Sedition

Are you taking the piss????.........watch your fucking mouth ..... anyway...what's your ''business''....washing dishes in a hotel???....wanker....
Yeah my job is something like that.... just a lot better paid and much more interesting....so nothing like yours probably

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

Yeah my job is something like that.... just a lot better paid and much more interesting....so nothing like yours probably

OK...so you are dish-washer...on the London 'Living' Wage...rather than the Government Minimum.....and your 'interest' is in sucking the Maitre D's cock......fuckwit....

Offline Sedition

Whatever mate...

Lol.
You really, really have no idea...
I love the internet

James999

Offline cueball

Seriously no need to report him, grow a pair  :music:

Agreed... no need to report.

These lads should have their barney on here.... it's far more entertaining then  :D

Offline NigelF

OK...so you are dish-washer...on the London 'Living' Wage...rather than the Government Minimum.....and your 'interest' is in sucking the Maitre D's cock......fuckwit....

Whatever mate...

Lol.
You really, really have no idea...
I love the internet

Don't worry guys, you're both retards.

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

Or what?

Fucking bellend

Hidden Image/Members Only

So now I know what you look like....isn't it past your bed-time James???
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 08:15:14 pm by An tUasal Liathroid Mor »

Offline Plan R

This is hilarious. How could a thread about public arguing descend into errm...public argument ?
Calm down Calm down !  :lol:

Offline Trotter671

This is hilarious. How could a thread about public arguing descend into errm...public argument ?

+1 - just what I was thinking, irony at it's best :lol:

Offline Sedition

Are you comparing me to a scouser?????
Now I am insulted..... :angry:
 :timeout:

Offline Northerndave666

Someone grab a GoPro so we can watch these two go at it some more !

OldSpice

There's a couple exactly fitting that description in Leeds...drop dead gorgeous Thai female fat old white fella, parading around Trinity shopping centre.

Small world guess which city this was in yep leeds :thumbsup:

mrhappypants

I think that is called "acting out the process".......

Offline catweazle

Small world guess which city this was in yep leeds :thumbsup:

Probably the same couple I'd guess