Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia / Olivia Hermes of the Lovely Latinas crew – Canary Wharf  (Read 833 times)

Offline PilotMan

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
07752 281026

She doesn’t appear to have an AW profile at the moment.

When:

16th April 2024

Booking & Comms:

The usual hit and miss comms, I’m not sure if it’s from the Maid. I originally tried to book her flat mate Valentina, but didn’t get a response for several hours, by which time I had confirmed with Olivia.

Canary Wharf – E14 – there is on street parking a 5 minute walk away. There’s a free to use cash point outside the local mini market.

The Girl:

She is the girl in the pictures, but they are heavily Photoshopped to make her cheek bones higher, in reality she has a round face, with pumped up lips. It’s the same photoshopping with the body too, she is soft and not toned, with a tiny waist and proportions of a size 8 girl, but the arris is a size 10. She told me her C cup titties are sensitive and silicon, whereas her arse is real. She stands around 5’4”.

Her English is rudimentary, she understands a few words. She said she had just arrived from Sao Paulo and it was her fourth day on the job, although she has been to the UK before.

The Fee

£80 – the usual extras are all on offer, but I went for a 30 minute P&D

The Punt

Olivia opened the door and I was a little disappointed, she didn’t look like the high cheek boned super model, more like an early 20’s girl that has a naturally shaped, but untoned body. I detected that the shower had been running, as the apartment was warm and humid.

Olivia led me into the room, we sorted out the fee. No shower offered, none taken. I undressed and she did the same too. We stood for a brief moment of mutual touching and fondling. She wrapped my todger in a condom and got on her knees for a BJ. It was satisfactory, but nothing memorable.

She mutinied for me to lay on the worn out bed, where the OW continued with her between my legs facing me, providing Intermittent eye contact. I told her I was ready and asked her to get on top, she went straight in to RCG. She put a decent shift in and varied pace and position. I got bored of that and suggested doggy.

I asked her to position herself on the edge of the bed, so that I could stand and do my thing. I pumped away continually for ages, she took it well. She has a nice soft arse, that ripples a little as you push in to it while holding her tiny waist. She was happy to take a few arse slaps.

I got bored of that and asked her to finish me by hand, but there was confusion on her part. I pulled the condom off, she held out a tissue and I dropped it in to that. I knelt there on the bed waiting, but she started to tidy up. I motioned to her to get to work, but she looked confused. I told her that I hadn’t cum and I wanted her to finish me by hand. A few moments of confusion ensued before she understood, but by now the moment had passed and my erection was waning.

She performed a perfunctory HJ, it was just her gripping my dry shaft tightly and yanking it up and down, i.e. not sliding her hand up and down my shaft. I stopped her and attempted to finish myself. She put her arse towards my face so that I could reach her pussy and arse, she was not rushing me and it felt as though she was really trying to get me over the line, but this wasn’t doing it for me, so I ended it there.

Would I return / Verdict

I was torn between giving a neutral and positive, in fairness to her, she put in a decent effort, but a combination of factors made it a MEH punt for me. So a positive it is.

Since punting her she has moved on to the “goldengirls” site in Southampton.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online last_days_of_logan

thanks pilot

i think i will give this one a go

Offline PilotMan

thanks pilot

i think i will give this one a go

Unless you're going to trek to Southampton, you might have to wait until the rotation brings her back to London  :unknown:

Online last_days_of_logan

Unless you're going to trek to Southampton, you might have to wait until the rotation brings her back to London  :unknown:

no i mean when she is back lol