Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty@Alanna (Edinburgh)  (Read 6967 times)

49 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5757525) (44 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]
49 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7631001) (45 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline jkrieg

Do you mean she didn't speak in the booking?... :unknown:

I think he meant that he had something else arranged and got radio silence. That's how it reads to me.

Offline Clattypats

I think he meant that he had something else arranged and got radio silence. That's how it reads to me.
Yeah, hopefully he'll come back and let us know, or chuck up a wee review...

Hats off though  :hi: You're obviously better at deciphering mumbo jumbo than me... ;)

Offline Jbbb

Hell no very chatty, my previous pre planned was on radio silence at booking time.

Offline Matrix

Hell no very chatty, my previous pre planned was on radio silence at booking time.

Why haven't you reviewed her?

negative for the one that stood you up and we're all still waiting for your review of this one.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 06:28:47 pm by Matrix »

Offline Jbbb

No my planned meet which fell through was the radio silence bit. Looks like I had a lucky escape as just read an review about her. Not Alanna though had a repeat visit just this week. Great meet with Alanna pissing on me and doing me with a dildo.

Offline Matrix

No my planned meet which fell through was the radio silence bit. Looks like I had a lucky escape as just read an review about her. Not Alanna though had a repeat visit just this week. Great meet with Alanna pissing on me and doing me with a dildo.

Review them then!  :wacko:

Offline willie loman

quite like the idea of a dildo, did you bring your own, did it cost more, and did she know what she was doing? bit of a novice as regards that, always assumed allana to be fairly vanilla, though she assured me she was quite happy to finger a man, if she had a condom on. Her observation that she wouldnt rim her own arse,  made me laugh.

Offline Subboy1980

Banned reason: Your fucked now mate I really cant take any more of your shit
Banned by: Head1

Offline DaVINCI

Does she offer outcalls?
It mentions Out Calls on her profile £170 for the hour.