Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MaisieXXX - Glasgow  (Read 1551 times)

66 review(s) for Maisie_xox (57 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Firebird

External Link/Members Only

Price: £90
Duration: 45 minutes

The first two paragraphs are about my attempts at getting a punt on Tuesday afternoon, if you simply want to read about my time with Maisie, jump to paragraph three

Okay so I know she's well reviewed but fuck it! So after a weekend of trying and failing to get a punt (and being quite busy on Monday) I woke up on Tuesday morning praying to the punting God's that there would be someone in town. The first profile I noticed was Miss Foxx (External Link/Members Only) who as I have said previously in other threads, I would love to shag, she has that Page 3 model look about her and I've had a few wanks while looking at some of her pics as well, so the urge to go and see her was quite strong. There were a couple of other girls however, one had bad reviews, the other one didn't seem to be available and the other one was good ole' Maisie.

I headed into Glasgow and while on the train, decided that I would bite the bullet and see Miss Foxx, I thought I'd see her for 30 mins (at £130!!) and treat myself, however her reply to texts was quite dry, no kisses, no 'okay baby' or 'can't wait to meet you darling', just simple one word answers, not very enticing, I agreed 30 mins with Miss Foxx and she told me to go to Charring Cross train station and then text her, immediately I considered cancelling, I had visions of me being sent on a wild goose chase and so sent Miss Foxx a text telling her that I wanted to cancel as her rates were just to expensive, got a text back from her saying 'I'm a Playboy Centrefold, you get what you pay for' and below it she had sent me one of the pics from her AW profile, I was tempted to just go ahead with it and my mind was racing; those tits, that peachy arse, the lovely toned body, the fact that I would be getting to shag a woman that looks like she should be on the cover of FHM, but in the end I stayed strong and went through with cancelling the booking, I did find Miss Foxx's attempt to entice me into going a good laugh though, the fact that she was now putting kisses on the end of her texts and of course sending me one of the pics from her gallery, maybe she's desperate for work...?

So I texted Maisie, wanted to book her for 45 mins, comms are always good with Maisie, very reliable, we all know by now that Maisie isn't the 10/10 punt that Tazz made her out to be, she's cheap and cheerful, provides a good service at a good rate and by this point in the day, that's all I was looking for. Arrived at the city centre hotel that she was staying in and arrived at her room, she answered wearing a very nice black bodysuit type of thing, high heels and those massive tits on display as always. My third time seeing Maisie now so was met with a big hug and kiss, we chatted for a few minutes, Maisie was in shock when I told her how much the competition (Miss Foxx) was charging, she then teased me, placing her boobs right in my face while I was sat on the edge of the bed, received some compliments on my aftershave (Sauvage by Dior), I had a bottle of it with me and Maisie ended up spraying some on herself lol. She informed me that she was actually just about to start packing her case and head home when she got my text and decided to stay, gotta give her props for that man. Money out the way followed by a quick shower, came out and we started off with some nice DFK, Maisie then slipped out of her little black number and I got to play with her lovely big tits. This was followed up with some really nice OWO and then I returned the favour. Then climbed on top of Maisie, placing my dick in between her oiled up tits and started pumping away, in all honesty I think if this had been getting done with me sat on the edge of the bed, Maisie looking up at me and using her tits to wank me off then I probably would've shot my load then and there, I think the fact that I couldn't get a great view of her tits due to the way that I was perched on top of her probably held me off from cumming.

Fucked her in mish and then Maisie wanted me behind her in front of the mirror, pounded away in doggy for a few minutes and was thinking that I would probably just wank myself to completion over Maisie's tits however as I fucked her in doggy I could feel myself getting really close to cumming, Maisie seemed to arch her arse inwards a bit, I took a look at Maisie's reflection in the mirror, looking at her tits hanging down all the while she encouraged me to fuck her harder and a few seconds later I was cumming, continued to slowly fuck away as I finished off inside Maisie, felt fantastic to say the least!

Had a chat for a few minutes, she's going on holiday on Thursday (today lol) with Brooke and Kacie Clark (that would be one hell of a fourseome), we chatted some more and then I went for another shower, came out, chatted another bit while I got dressed and then headed off. In the end it was a good punt, I knew what I was gonna get, good service with a nice attractive big boobed Geordie lass, nothing incredibly special about the punt, like I said above, she's cheap and cheerful and highly reliable. Would love to see her as part of a duo with Brooke or again with Kacie Clark, in terms of seeing her again just on her own, it'll probably be a good few months before a see her on her Jack Jones again. But she is always very reliable none the less.