Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone had the pleasure of Hazel in Hullbridge?  (Read 1443 times)

Offline Rogers Wand

Anyone seen Hazeldoesmassage? She is located in Hullbridge,Essex . Now we’re getting back to some sort of normality I thought I may pay her a visit once it’s safe to do so.

Offline wizzo9

If I remember correctly, this is a very mature Essex woman who has been a long time in the business  originally doing F.S.  Of late she migrated to some small village near Spalding , doing just massage.

There was some posts on this site a while , I have been trying to find the posts but so far not successful.

I have not however sampled her offerings!

Offline Magner

She does not live in Hullbridge anymore and moved quite far away. She does have a personal website if you search her working name which will give you her current location, hope that helps.

Offline MarkS69

She does not live in Hullbridge anymore and moved quite far away. She does have a personal website if you search her working name which will give you her current location, hope that helps.

She's now living in Sutton St. James in Lincolnshire. Website: External Link/Members Only

I saw her many times when she was in Hullbridge. The massage was always good and she also did a full service where you could fuck her after. Her blowjobs were always really good. Most of the time throughout the massage I'd have my fingers inside her whenever I could reach. It was a sad day when she moved. Her and her husband are also quite active on the swinging scene too.

Offline Rogers Wand

Thank you for the info. She was local to me as well!! I’ve missed out there. Doesn’t seem to be any WGs in that area of Essex either.

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

Sounds intriguing in a seedy sort of way lol🤣
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 02:13:25 pm by Mr Phil-IngBags »

Offline Feeling Hopefull

She moved up Norfolk(ish) way a couple of years ago, shame really as she really was quite good, she was still working from up there but retired during the last lock down. I suspect she will work again if pushed as she really enjoyed her job
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 01:41:47 pm by Feeling Hopefull »

Offline olddognewtricks49

Saw her in Sutton St James couple of years back, led to expect FS but seemed
massage with relief was the only option, bit dissapointing

Offline cmspunk

She’s on fab swingers as well...or was anyway