Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelmsford house behind hedge  (Read 867 times)

Offline Welshpunter

Bad news. Just spoken to the maid, this site is currently closed due to girls being constantly harassed by someone. “The girls don’t want to come to Chelmsford at the moment”

Well done whoever you are. This was a goldmine for fit young girls!!!! Albeit pricey

Offline norwichfunseeker

Only takes one bad apple to mess it up for everyone else.

Never been here, but that's shite.

Offline robo90

Bad news. Just spoken to the maid, this site is currently closed due to girls being constantly harassed by someone. “The girls don’t want to come to Chelmsford at the moment”

Well done whoever you are. This was a goldmine for fit young girls!!!! Albeit pricey

Seems suspicious, surely if theres a maid she can warn the girls about the person in question? I'm only guessing but there must be a camera on the entrance also?

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if police are aware of the house and goings on there through a neighbour or 2 (I've never visited, long extras lists put me a dampener on the feel of it for me!), as far as I can tell it's quite conspicuous isn't it? It may be a case of having to be seen to be doing something about it though.

Offline Punter910

Bad news  :( i loved Brazilian girls at that place

Offline Igor

Hopefully they will set up somewhere nearby, Colchester would be good. Suspect it was more like a complaint from neighbours or plod also.

Offline Jiminy_Cricket07

Why is it called “House Behind The Hedge”?

If it’s the place I am thinking about then that is a shame as Eduardo was one of my regular punts.

Getting a good punt in this region has been difficult for the last few years.

Offline Welshpunter

Why is it called “House Behind The Hedge”?

If it’s the place I am thinking about then that is a shame as Eduardo was one of my regular punts.

Getting a good punt in this region has been difficult for the last few years.

I’ve seen 5 girls at this venue. Before I went there I read a review about some girl and the gent said “it’s on a busy main road but has a large hedge you can duck behind” I’ve called it that since. You could ring the bell, take a step or two back and you’re hidden from the road by this 15 foot hedge.

Doubt they will be back. Maybe not enough trade compared to London and Southampton where the girls circulate between