Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ryna_belle - Colchester  (Read 1052 times)

azzyman76

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - right where do i start this girl is truly the best in colchester i have emptied my load in. she looks great fucks great and puts some real passion into it she does owo anal cim cob the venue is near ncp car park near fenwick on My last meet it started off with being offered a drink and money exchanged. ryna dives in with great dfk and lots of it we were standing up with my cock rubbing against her pussy she seemed to like this it nearly went in a few times we then lie on the bed and she sits on my cock and grinds on it sucking and kissing my chest and nipples i flip her over and fuck her tits i love this she then does the owo a good pace lots of eye contact and ball sucking she can take the whole cock and you feel it hitting the back of her throat. i then eat her out. then get sucked some more on with rubber she gets on top and goes gor it still lots of dfk i do her doggy then miss she gets her legs behind her ears pretty much soooo good and deep i keep banging the crap out of her until i pull out and cum in her mouth she makes sure she gets every drop and does not rush off after se seemed to like my seed i wished she would swallow the lot but calmly went and got rid .. this girl gets better every time i so want to fill her arse and will have a go on that next time ,,, seriously if your in or near colchester have a go on her she's the best cum dump around  :wacko:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 11:48:02 pm by azzyman76 »

Offline Sinz

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - right where do i start this girl is truly the best in colchester i have emptied my load in. she looks great fucks great and puts some real passion into it she does owo anal cim cob the venue is near ncp car park near fenwick on My last meet it started off with being offered a drink and money exchanged. ryna dives in with great dfk and lots of it we were standing up with my cock rubbing against her pussy she seemed to like this it nearly went in a few times we then lie on the bed and she sits on my cock and grinds on it sucking and kissing my chest and nipples i flip her over and fuck her tits i love this she then does the owo a good pace lots of eye contact and ball sucking she can take the whole cock and you feel it hitting the back of her throat. i then eat her out. then get sucked some more on with rubber she gets on top and goes gor it still lots of dfk i do her doggy then miss she gets her legs behind her ears pretty much soooo good and deep i keep banging the crap out of her until i pull out and cum in her mouth she makes sure she gets every drop and does not rush off after se seemed to like my seed i wished she would swallow the lot but calmly went and got rid .. this girl gets better every time i so want to fill her arse and will have a go on that next time ,,, seriously if your in or near colchester have a go on her she's the best cum dump around  :wacko:

I have got one word for you Tout

Offline Maverick1808

I have got one word for you Tout

Agreed  :thumbsup:

Although a bit bizarre as she hardly needs any help with 18 Positives on here alone!

Offline Bogof60

Agreed  :thumbsup:

Although a bit bizarre as she hardly needs any help with 18 Positives on here alone!

I thought that as well
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gezzat

If any girl didn't need a tour it's Ryna, how totally wierd and misjudged.

Gezza

Online Foxtail17

I have only been on here since the beginning of 2017 and even I thought that the original post was a tout!!

Is she truly independant or has she aquired an ‘admirer’ was my thought?

Offline TheBSG

If any girl didn't need a tour it's Ryna, how totally wierd and misjudged.

Gezza

Was thinking the same.

My money's on a delusional white knight rather than a tout... Either way, the OP's 'review' can be taken with a liberal pinch of salt!

backentry

Yes he maybe a White Knight or Tout but I can tell you she is a top punt for the money who can take it up the ass. I will post review soon.

Offline Sweet616

Yes he maybe a White Knight or Tout but I can tell you she is a top punt for the money who can take it up the ass. I will post review soon.
Agreed. My review matched the OPs experience.. even if he was a bit.. enthusiastic.

Offline fatboy

Banned now, not so much a tout as a tit !
Cheers, F.B.  :hi: