Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exeter Massage Centre  (Read 6395 times)

troopersmith

a well known Exeter venue often mentioned on here and I have been there several times and generally good but decided to review as to see if others noticed any change in standards

the place is as mentioned a two girl venue in a Chinese health shop
you can book on line etc but usually a walk in

I have been several times and certainly when I was there beginning of his year found various girls over the months keen attentive and skilled at both massage and extras and as I have a genuine back problem the massage is important at times and I have booked the 90 minute option for £70 paying as we do the standard appeeee end fee no problem good massage and good end girl keen attentive during both

however last few visits I have made have been varied in standard of massage and appppp end

the girls used to change often as they own other establishments but of late its seems theres two a young slim looking girl and a chubby older one

I have as I said asked for 90 and in past he was standard price however twice now the girl has made out longer massage more for he err what I paid for longer massage the clock says I get the same he time the young in particular seemed unimpressed when after giving the usual amount looked disappointed when I showed her a turned out empty pocket saying no more money take it or leave it she took it no surprise just glad she didn't ask to see back pocket where the rest of my money was and it gets worse she obviously struggles with English as kept mistaking watch the cock for watch the clock sigh overall not the great experience we all pay for

I tried another 90 and made sure got the tubby one and maybe theres a change of policy but yep same again you more time you more he fortunately prepared I cheerfully showed lots of empty pockets ... I left it in the car out of sight and again a ok I take hmmm

I never had this before it was extra massage time for £70 he as standard

I have also noticed cleanliness in rooms not as good as once often find couch tissue on floor used wipes etc that's really bad

so ok its a decent massage there is the extras offered and girls experienced but I feel theres a definite drop in standards maybe they need some local competition best around is crewkerne bit of a hike for many south of Exeter

I wish we had rate as disaapointing or need to do better but gone with neutral as it has been good and not always as bad but yes I feel must do better

Offline streetstroler

There's a large choice of massages on their menu. Which one do you ask for, is there a basic all over body massage.

troopersmith

First thanks sinz sorry guys having to use crap technology often in  a rush ...families
just ask for a massage one hour not 90 lol sbe will make ball playing obvious he sorry apppeee end on menu

Offline meatywsg

Thanks Troopersmith, been a while since i've been here as been frequenting Ella's girls on a weekly basis for months now.

Any more info on the place in Crewkerne that you referred to?

troopersmith

Original health centre crewkerne
again out front looks legit out back its extras offered but they do like to keep it quiet probably cos the church just down the road another reason to avoid sundays lol
its a couple of nice ladies who get warmer towards you with the number of visits you get to know them they get to know you you get more
its a shower available in room before and after which they like you to use
hr on offer £20 usually gets the job done you want more you pay more but might take a couple of visits
nice rooms nice setting and my go to place Saturdays then out with lads as its in my social travel zone for keeping it discrete
it is a very good massage which the girl generally does professionally at first drifting to ass inner upper leg routine before the you turn over bit more teasing and the you want happy ending while she plays around your groin which you decline of course NOT lol
Usually not rushed and worth taking a trip for but avoid last appt on a wet sunday

Offline JamMasta

Just out of interest, is full sex ever offered at the Exeter one? Pretty sure I read someone get that offered. I imagine if you go back a few times and become a regular they feel more comfortable and offer it!?

Offline Mij

Just out of interest, is full sex ever offered at the Exeter one? Pretty sure I read someone get that offered. I imagine if you go back a few times and become a regular they feel more comfortable and offer it!?

Yup..is def on offer but depends on who is working, and they do have a reasonably high turnaround of staff so impossible to predict. Have had FS there prob about 4-5 times in all.

Last went last week with a (I'm guessing...) 40-ish woman, nice figure and friendly. B2B was 50 extra as per usual on hour booking...proper B2B too. She got me off the table and encouraged me to massage her too, then for me to B2B her! Ended up with FS in a few positions with A-Play too. Take your own condom though as she didn't have any! The advantage of being on top giving the B2B was that I could reach over to my pocket and pull one out...showed her it, and she nodded and giggled...I didn't need any more encouragement! lol. Think her name was Lily. said she was going away for a week or so but back later in the month.

As always though, YMMV...

Shame the other place at the other end of the High St has closed down now...have a had a few happy experiences in there in the past! Anyone know if they have moved or just closed down?

Cheers.
Mij

Offline meatywsg

Ellas girls ???
Ella is from China and has a new lady operating from her discreet flat each week. They are usually Chinese as well although she did have a Thai lady a week or so ago.
This is her ad on VS...
External Link/Members Only
She never has Korean or Japanese girls, so its annoying she uses ads like this, also the pics are NEVER of the girl whose working, however, all that aside i usually have an enjoyable hour and for an extra £10 its OWO and most of the girls include CIM with that. No FK though.

Offline streetstroler

Thanks for that. What is it with the Chinese charging £10 extra for OWO, there's one in Plymouth like that.

Offline Tomstevens17

Ella is from China and has a new lady operating from her discreet flat each week. They are usually Chinese as well although she did have a Thai lady a week or so ago.
This is her ad on VS...
External Link/Members Only
She never has Korean or Japanese girls, so its annoying she uses ads like this, also the pics are NEVER of the girl whose working, however, all that aside i usually have an enjoyable hour and for an extra £10 its OWO and most of the girls include CIM with that. No FK though.

I have always seen these ads on Vivastreet but was always put off by the obvious fake profile pictures.

How old are the girls normally, says 24 most of the time but sounded quite old when i have called before again put me off a little.

But i could do with just finding somewhere local just for a quickie every now and then as there isnt much in Exeter at all.

Offline meatywsg

I have always seen these ads on Vivastreet but was always put off by the obvious fake profile pictures.

How old are the girls normally, says 24 most of the time but sounded quite old when i have called before again put me off a little.

But i could do with just finding somewhere local just for a quickie every now and then as there isnt much in Exeter at all.
Its a nice discreet flat in central exeter, the girls change each week and vary from 25yrs-35yrs i would say. Ella does all the phone handling so you never talk to the actual girl before the meet. Ive had mostly avg punts there with a few great punts and one or two poor punts, but for a quick fix, GFE more than PSE its nice and convenient, and as you said, theres nothing else in Exeter really.