Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara @ Muang Beauty Salon- Thai Traditional & Hot Oil Massage- Sheffield Central  (Read 2190 times)

Classic

Location: Union Street, CityCentre ( Good contact and direction given).

Price: £40 for massage (60mins) + £20 HR.

Comms: Good. All done via mobile.

The Review:
Not my First review and probally won't be my last for this place.  Between trudging around town doing my xmas shopping got the itch so rang Muang to see if they had an slot for me to get my itch scratched, the lady who answered stated 2 girls available Yummy and Zara, agreed to be there within 30 mins. Once arrived there was only Zara free, very tidy and toned body I followed her magnificent arse up stairs to the end room on the top floor, had a semi on by time we got to the room.

Zara speaks very good English and confirmed how long the massage was for and asked me to undress and shower if I wanted (which I did) and hopped onto the massage table. For those who have not experienced the rub and tug massage, I have to say she is one of the best I have had. She uses her elbows, knees and feet - I had asked for a hard massage as I had a pain in my back from football training and she really did a great job of working out the knots. Everything actually felt like a normal legit massage!  :) Around half and hour in she asked if I wanted anything extra - just to be sure I asked what was on offer.. to which she replied HJ for 20 extra. I agreed and this is when things went from great to REALLY great if you know what I mean.

She teased me all over with plenty of CC swipes and lingering around the ball sack, I was still lying on my front, She was getting me  really hard, after what I think was around 10 mins of this teasing she asked me to flip over. I was already at full-mast and she continued to tease around my thighs for a bit before finally slowly and sensually stroking me to an explosive finish. It was a pretty big explosion and she kept stroking throughout which made it all the more intense.

I lay there with itch fully scratched, she cleaned me up and used the remaining time on a head massage, time up, offered another shower to which I excepted, didn't want to finish my shopping covered in oil. paid her for my tug £20.
 DEFINITELY will be back to see Zara soon!

PROS:
- Fantastic Massage
- Fantastic Build Up to HE
- Fantastic HJ Skills
- Short notice booking

Offline Surplasman

Great review sounds a good punt, seen Yummy before she did I good massage as well. Bends over your head and runs her fingers down to you bum crack and balls.  Loves massaging your balls from behind and on the turn. As you say £20 for a tug happy days!
Banned reason: Troll making threats of violence
Banned by:

Offline DommyH7771

Great review sounds a good punt, seen Yummy before she did I good massage as well. Bends over your head and runs her fingers down to you bum crack and balls.  Loves massaging your balls from behind and on the turn. As you say £20 for a tug happy days!

How about giving us a review of her then?

Offline Hops1

Thanks for the review.

Can I ask roughly how old Zara is? I like the young toned ones lol

Classic

At a guess I would say she is in her mid twenties and good at what she offers.