Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie Anderson - North Bristol  (Read 2330 times)

32 review(s) for Sophie Anderson (30 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
29 review(s) for Naughty slut soph (28 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline trife_

External Link/Members Only

Met Sophie a few weeks ago at a hotel in north Bristol, £150 for an hour at the time, though up too £160 now. Meet all arranged by text, and Sophie is very quick to respond, and eager to please. I requested a schoolgirl roleplay (not too out there but the though of Sophie in a tiny shirt and skirt was too much), where she was in detention. This actually didn't last too long, as we were both eager to get down to business.

Arrived at the hotel, got the room number, no issues getting past reception and knocked on the door. Sophie opens it dressed in a tight pvc shirt with her massive titties ready to bust out, a tiny plaid skirt and black pvc boots (I had requested these too), and immediately starts snogging me. After a quick catch up, she sits down and asks why she's been brought into detention all innocent. I say she knows exactly why, she's been behaving like an outrageous slut, sucking boys off in the bathroom. A bit more back and forth before she's got my dick out and sucking like there's no tomorrow, proper filthy with lots of dirty talk, spit and it's not long before I've shot my first load down her throat, and didn't see any of it, as she's swallowed the lot. Quick clean up and chat on the bed, lovely girl to chat to too, not just a pair of tits. Then onto round twowith oral both ways, giving her a proper pounding on the edge of the bed, and cowgirl. what a sight Sophie riding you is btw, rubbing her big tits in your face and full on dfk throughout. I came again, then managed a third load on her face through sophie frantically wanking and sucking me off, while I fingered and used her vibe on her clit, this girl does not stop and thoroughly loves it. She cleaned this load up and swallowed it too, won't waste a drop. The hours pretty much up now, so cleaned up, we chatted and more kissing before it's time to go and handed over the paperwork before I left.

Amazing meet, already got the next one booked!

Offline Roth

Nice one trife_.  :drinks:  She's Gold Standard. :rose: :rose: