Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexySugarBaby - Heathrow T4  (Read 1060 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7102220) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Blazing29

External Link/Members Only

I have seen Mia twice in the space of two weeks. First meet was so good that i had to see her again.

Meet happened in March 2024

Comms - Texted via SMS and received an instant reply, agreed to meet 2 hours later. She only replies on the day she's working, text her when the green light is on to avoid any disappointment.

Location - 1st meet - Premier inn hotel in T4, car parking available at the hotel but have to pay £10. Mia did mention that some of her clients park in Hilton hotel car park. Best to use public transport if you can.

2nd meet was at Moxy hotel in heathrow, paid car parking is available at the hotel but i parked behind tesco for free.

Services - 1 hour £130 for DFK, Sex, OW (OWO is available for £10 extra which i did not take).

Meet - Reception at Premier inn hotel is very bad, you will be lucky to get a single bar there. I strongly recommend to get her flat no when you're outside the hotel. I was already 5 mins late due to heavy traffic and then wasted another 10 minutes trying to get hold of her due to bad signal. Moxy hotel was different as Mia had to come down to get you.

Action - Had a quick shower before sorting out the paperwork and when i came out of the shower, she started kissing me passionately for a good 5 minutes, it was non stop full on DFK and used her tongue very well. She encouraged me to play with her tits while she was playing with my cock, it was a nice moment for me and i really loved it. Moved onto bed for more kissing, spent a lot of time on that and she will be happy to kiss until you stop.

1st round was cowgirl where she rode me nice and slow which was perfect for kissing and she encouraged me to grab and play with her tits. Finished in Cowgirl as i did not want to change position because i enjoyed kissing here in cowgirl. She cleaned me up and took a minute break and then we initiated the action again with more kissing and locking each other tongue for longer period.

2nd round was similar to the first one, spending more time on kissing (thats how i get hard fast) and started in Missionary this time, then doggy and finished in Cowgirl.

Summary - It was a solid GFE with dfk throughout the session. I saw Rita earlier and thought that was one of my best punt but Mia changed that for me. They both provide exceptional GFE service but i prefer Mia since the sex was good with her and she had the tits that you can actually play with. I highly recommended her and would visit her again.