Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Need help choosing one  (Read 1273 times)

Offline Foxx09

So arranging a punt for Wednesday and got these two in mind just needing a few people to help me decide which is better for me , like big tits , a good fuck in doggy , and let's you cum almost anywhere on her ? Any other recommendations aswell thanks

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

ickydicky

Cristina is a great if extremely expensive fuck. She is up for anything

Offline Burky89

Both are good

Lilly has got such a great long body and both give great oral Christina is at least ten years younger than lilly so depends on your preference

bigbell

not seen cristina, bit expensive
but lilly will keep you happy

Offline dougal

Cristina has probably been one of my better punts. Drops her 1 hour incall price down to  £120. Good chat and loves a facial  :thumbsup:

Offline Foxx09

I'm thinking of going for lily , I'm 22 so the milf sort of type is looking good right now

Offline Game of scones

For me having sampled both ladies it's an easy choice big lily all day she older but a fresher hoor under a year selling her wares will do almost anything and your half hour stretches almost as much as her fanny so superb vfm

Offline Foxx09

Defo going for lily just need to try and arrange it tomorrow haha

Offline Dakota

Definitely the right choice, Lilly all the way - Christina has been round the block a lot more times and ive experienced both and only have positives for Lilly.   Think she might have a thing for younger men so look forward to your review

D

ickydicky

Defo going for lily just need to try and arrange it tomorrow haha

lets have a review afterwards and if good i may give her a go