Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kimberly McLaughlin in Dundee - anyone has any idea about her credentials?  (Read 856 times)

diadem

Hi guys,

I just got the contacts of a girl who goes by the name of Kimberly McLaughlin from a non-traditional source (not adultworks etc.). We have only exchanged e-mails so far in order to establish a suitable time for us to 'meet' upon my return to Dundee. She says she 'works' from Dundee, is 21 and from the photos she sent she appears to be passably goodlooking. Before committing to an outcall session with her, I would like to know if any of you can throw any light on her whatsoever.

Thanks in anticipation.

Offline DickDiver

As a first time poster Diadem, it would aid your cause significantly if you shed some more light on Diadem himself as an opener.

A bit of punting history, likes, a bit more information on non traditional sources would all be good starters for 10.

Offline J_H

Tried to post on this earlier twice, but seem to have disappeared. Problem seems to be that I mentioned another site by name, which the IT filter regarded as spam - fair enough.

See recent posts in another Glasgow website about a week ago credibly suggesting a similarly named WG - Kimberley McGowan - was not only a scammer but also a blackmailer.

Appeared in Paisley and Inverclyde - sure sign is if she asks you for a 'deposit'. If so steer clear.

diadem

Thanks a lot J_H for taking the evident trouble to caution me about the possible pitfall. From what you said, it sounds like a definite red-flag. I will be more wary in my communication with this person, only to elicit what she is up to. I think having a 'punt' is out of question now.

@Dickdiver I understand where you are coming from and apologise for the paucity of the details of the nature you indicated. I did not dwell on it because there is hardly anything to say. I am a complete newbie when it comes to punting - just thought of exploring the scene about a couple of weeks ago, so my punting history is a clean slate. I think my 'likes' are pretty inclusive, having dated some EE and CE women during my stay there, I do not have any qualms on nationality as long as I find the face attractive. The non-traditional source that I referred to is hardly an unexplored goldmine but a word of mouth referral from an equally novice friend who struck up a conversation with this 'lady' from the spammers' heaven Craigslist, but could not go through due to a sudden moral outburst. Hence, the details were passed on to me and my initial reaction set her apart from the typical CL autobot spammers. But her overly pliant attitude rang a bell, which is why I came here in the hope to learn more about her.

Offline DickDiver

Good man. Have a browse on adultwork for someone you like the look of, cross reference with the reviews here and you have a decent chance of a good first punt.

Don't forget to review when you get in the saddle  :D

diadem

Offline J_H

Best of luck -  you seem to have the natural caution and are prepared to listen to others more experienced. As I did when I started in here.

This 'Kimberley' will end up in the newspapers one day!