Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reading visit  (Read 1027 times)

Offline josh69666

I'll be visiting Reading soon, and was checking out the talent around there. AW is fairly deserted, and most of the offers appear in Vulva Street, which usually has scammers and bait and switchers. I won't drive around, but am I right in guessing that there's a more vibrant scene in Bracknell or Maidenhead? Reviews here seem to suggest so.

Any recommendations would be welcome!

Offline Steely Dan

I'll be visiting Reading soon, and was checking out the talent around there. AW is fairly deserted, and most of the offers appear in Vulva Street, which usually has scammers and bait and switchers. I won't drive around, but am I right in guessing that there's a more vibrant scene in Bracknell or Maidenhead? Reviews here seem to suggest so.

Any recommendations would be welcome!

Age, price, size, services etc.  Name 4 you have considered.  From the last 20 reviews you read, what stood out? Help us to help you.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Stevelondon

You don’t say what date(s) your visiting Reading.
But what about Tiffany Star. Reviewed on here.
I’m mentioning her to you simply because she can be contacted and booked in advance. Dependent on your dates and her working days aligning of course.

Offline josh69666

You don’t say what date(s) your visiting Reading.
But what about Tiffany Star. Reviewed on here.
I’m mentioning her to you simply because she can be contacted and booked in advance. Dependent on your dates and her working days aligning of course.

Sorry, you are absolutely right. I tend to like Asian, Black/mixed race or latin girls. I'm keen on GFE (not so much PSE), and looking for an incall around Reading City Centre. In this respect, these are some ladies that in principle, piqued my interest:

* Nice'N'Spicy External Link/Members Only
* Luanna Ebony External Link/Members Only
* Hot Bengali Ria External Link/Members Only
* Ebony-x-kim External Link/Members Only
* Perla External Link/Members Only

There's quite a few Brazilians in VS, but honestly, all pictures look fake.

Thanks to those who replied with options!

Offline Bat

There are a few nice girls currently working in Reading but the ones I know are mostly white Caucasian and sometimes Latina, so probably wouldn’t suit you.

If you’re happy to look at other options then I can add some links :)

In general, Maidenhead isn’t well served but Bracknell certainly is (although again more likely to be Caucasian) - it’s about 20 mins by train from Reading.

There’s a nice black woman in Colnbrook fairly regularly but that’s not an easy journey without a car.