Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Portsmouth's Rub and Tugs  (Read 4922 times)

Offline John Johnson

I've been back to Portsmouth a few times on business and have been monitoring the various Rub & Tugs to see who is open again.

Sunshine Health ....not sure whether it is open

Orchid....doesn't seem to be open

Peony....open

Massage Spaces.....dead as a doornail.

China Health.....open

Oriental Wellbeing....The most reliable full service......no sign of life except the closed sign is gone.

Chinese Well Being (Fawcett Road) open

Offline Kimeen

Oriental Wellbeing Is certainly open and still reliable. :-)

Offline Kimeen

OP you refer to Orchid as a rub and tug. My understanding is that it is strictly legit so have never tried it. Do you know otherwise?

Offline John Johnson

No, I assume it is the same as the others. There is a report on here about someone getting a tug there.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 10:53:14 am by John Johnson »

Offline toetally

I have seen the open sign lit up at Sunshine Health, so I believe they are open. I think they switch it off and lock the door when busy, so it may sometimes look like nothings happening.

I too have wondered about Oriental Wellbeing, and noticed the closed sign has gone, but still saw no sign of life. Has Kimeen got any more info?

I think there is a shortage of girls at the moment, with many presumably still back in China. Went to China Health a couple of times recently, same girl both times - a very chatty older Malaysian woman. She said she was drafted in by the owner as a favour because the usual girls weren't around. 

Service was OK but twice was enough so looking further afield. Reviews to follow.

Offline Kimeen

See review just posted plus comment on my earlier review of peony.

Offline willis50

Think you will find massage spaces is now open, these two are new adverts and its massage spaces background.

External Link/Members Only

and both on the same number.

Offline toetally

Thanks Kimeen - good reviews, and good to know Oriental Wellbeing (and especially Helen) are back in action despite the outward signs.

The ads for Massage Spaces both state that services offered are for women, and nothing except massage is ticked as available. Sounds like a high chance you'll only get a completely legit experience if they accept a booking from a bloke at all?

Offline Tourer

Enquired to one of the massage spaces adverts earlier this week and response suggested that extras would be available and discussed when I got there, not had a chance to visit yet. Outlined £50/hr for standard.
Address given I think is for massage spaces shop.

Offline Kimeen

There was a thread on massage spaces that indicated that the rooms do not have locks on the doors and the boss has a habit of walking in.

Offline Doormatt

OP you refer to Orchid as a rub and tug. My understanding is that it is strictly legit so have never tried it. Do you know otherwise?

They do offer, it's just expensive. The girls are super hot and price accordingly.

Offline Kimeen

They do offer, it's just expensive. The girls are super hot and price accordingly.

Interesting. Can you give any more details? How expensive is expensive? Is b2b on offer?  Thanks.

Offline Angela50

100 for fs on top of 50 for hour massage

Offline Angela50

Asked for 150 but haggled. I will do a review when i get time

Offline Kimeen

100 for fs on top of 50 for hour massage

Wow! I see you did a review for orchid Thai in Fareham. Can I just check....we are talking about orchid Thai in portsmouth north end? Not the one in fareham. -right?

Offline Angela50

Sorry my bag. Im talking about fareham

Offline oap69

I noticed Oriental Massage Therapy at Havant was open when I walked by last week, not too far from Portsmouth.

Offline Opollici

Walked past Sunshine in Petersfield on Wednesday and the shop is to let.
Otto

Offline John Johnson

Back in Portsmouth yesterday and they were all obviously open except for "Massage Spaces." in the north of the city.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 10:44:31 am by John Johnson »

Offline BDiONU

Sorry my bag. Im talking about fareham
Brand new Thai massage place just opened in Fareham on Monday, West Street, opposite the church (thats 3 on West Street now).  Had a very good massage but nothing else.

Offline Dirty_Parry

Brand new Thai massage place just opened in Fareham on Monday, West Street, opposite the church (thats 3 on West Street now).  Had a very good massage but nothing else.
Yes they are advertising on gumtree but also under adult massage on Friday ad
I will be visiting as soon as I’m able. Looks very posh for a massage shop.

Offline Hantsolo

Certainly does look “posh” and the rates don’t look too bad. Looks far too professional though for anything extra, but as with a few massage places, once they trust you sometimes more is on offer.,,,

Will be interested to hear more details

Offline sunbunny

The opening hours are usually a giveaway - totally legit places are rarely open until 2100?

Offline BDiONU

Certainly does look “posh” and the rates don’t look too bad. Looks far too professional though for anything extra, but as with a few massage places, once they trust you sometimes more is on offer.,,,

Will be interested to hear more details
The woman I had was very attractive!  No comment that I was stripped down to the buff but she used towels to hide all.  It is very posh, form to fill in, with preferences, comfy seating at the front, kitchen in the back with hot and cold drinks offered before and after, utility room with washer/dryers in the back, toilet through there as well.  All brand new, treatment rooms have Von Haus fan heaters, timed aerosol sprays, faint music, electric oil warming container, towelling robe, flip flops.

Offline Hantsolo

The woman I had was very attractive!  No comment that I was stripped down to the buff but she used towels to hide all.  It is very posh, form to fill in, with preferences, comfy seating at the front, kitchen in the back with hot and cold drinks offered before and after, utility room with washer/dryers in the back, toilet through there as well.  All brand new, treatment rooms have Von Haus fan heaters, timed aerosol sprays, faint music, electric oil warming container, towelling robe, flip flops.

Does sound tempting for a proper massage sometime, thanks mate

Offline Angela50

Offline Pompey_puntah

I hadn’t noticed the new place yet. Good info, cheers!
It seems that Orchid Thai (Fareham) is not reopened yet?!
Anyone know if they’ve closed permanently?

Online Jonlea_uk

I did have a proper massage at the new Thai massage parlour today. Very covid compliant and massage very professional. I was offered extras but not directly by the masseuse. Another colleague would deal with that but I declined anyway as I was enjoying the straight masage so  much.

Offline 0ty

I hadn’t noticed the new place yet. Good info, cheers!
It seems that Orchid Thai (Fareham) is not reopened yet?!
Anyone know if they’ve closed permanently?
The website now comes up as Bournemouth so I guess permanently closed.

Offline drex

She look very much like keke

I haven't been, but I saw the ads a week ago and it's 100% her running it at least.