Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Collection Allyana and Amanda  (Read 2271 times)

Megazord

Hi has anyone here tried these 2 girls?

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

They have good reviews from around the web and look sweet as well

Mirol Kruger

Incidentally, I saw Amanda on Saturday. I had had my eye on her for a long time and I'm glad I finally went to see her.

In short, she's Polish, looks very much like her pictures (minus the obligatory photoshopping), gives a terrific GFE service, speaks good English and is very friendly and obliging. Although I didn't partake, CIM and A are also on offer if that's your thing. 
She told me she's going to Poland next week and that she'll be away for at least 3 weeks so if you want to see her before she leaves, you'll have to be quick about it.

Offline tantric talents

Incidentally, I saw Amanda on Saturday. I had had my eye on her for a long time and I'm glad I finally went to see her.

In short, she's Polish, looks very much like her pictures (minus the obligatory photoshopping), gives a terrific GFE service, speaks good English and is very friendly and obliging. Although I didn't partake, CIM and A are also on offer if that's your thing. 
She told me she's going to Poland next week and that she'll be away for at least 3 weeks so if you want to see her before she leaves, you'll have to be quick about it.
Ow! at £200 an hour plus CIM that's beginning to make her sound a trifle pricey?

Allyana a little more sensible at £180, but then she does look about 13!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 07:00:54 pm by tantric talents »

Offline the lurker

Allyana a little more sensible at £180, but then she does look about 13!

No she doesn't. I saw her a couple of years ago and she is 30+ I think. She was nice but I had a shit punt, nothing wrong in her attitude or looks but one of those didn't click situation s, if I'd done a review it would have been neutral.

Mirol Kruger

Ow! at £200 an hour plus CIM that's beginning to make her sound a trifle pricey?

There is no additional charge for CIM; she is reputed to provide this service very eagerly and expertly. In my experience, she certainly seemed determined to add CIM to the list of services I enjoyed. Somehow I miraculously lasted without shooting my load (her OWO was great) and that's the only reason my session with her didn't include CIM.  (:
Anal might attract an extra fee but it's best to ask the agency about that prior to making a booking.

LL

No she doesn't. I saw her a couple of years ago and she is 30+ I think. She was nice but I had a shit punt, nothing wrong in her attitude or looks but one of those didn't click situation s, if I'd done a review it would have been neutral.
I think I may have seen Allyana.  If that's the girl from Ukraine.  I used to use hot-collection exclusively a few years ago when I would only punt once in a blue moon so didn't mind spending 200 quid.
All the girls from this agency that I've seen have been good (but not booked any agency girls for years).

Megazord

Thanks for the info. Even though allyana is more attractive to me she does have more than one mixed review so I think I won't risk it and go for Amanda instead

Offline tantric talents

Good info guys.
I too haven't used an agency for a long while but maybe a girl outside AW  would be interesting for a change..

Offline nalin

I have seen Alyana through an agency about 2 years ago - I would say OK. Not as pretty as her photos would suggest and service was just going through the motions. She was polite and friendly though.

Amanda is supposed to be very popular - a friend said she was good.

Offline Illya Kurakin

I think I may have seen Allyana.  If that's the girl from Ukraine.  I used to use hot-collection exclusively a few years ago when I would only punt once in a blue moon so didn't mind spending 200 quid.
All the girls from this agency that I've seen have been good (but not booked any agency girls for years).

I also used Hot Collection (and other agencies) extensively a few years ago (in my early punting days) and while not cheap, the ladies were all very attractive and provided a pretty good service. I have not used them recently (and therefore cannot attest to the current portfolio or management) but the excessive photoshopping has just put me off. If I did use them again I would post a review here as while the AW feedback is subject to manipulation, only an idiot would trust the feedback posted by an agency.

Xerxes

I've seen Allyana a couple of times and each time she snogged my face off as soon as I was through the door. Wouldn't let me leave until she'd had her jollies too. For me, an outstanding girl.