Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any intel on NAUGHTY_T_UK or Melissa Lakewood?  (Read 943 times)

Offline ProtocolDroid

Not punted for a while due to too many underwhelming experiences plus an overwhelming work schedule, but looking to have an adventure or two again in London soon :D These girls have responded to my RB bait. They have both been on AW for a while but there's nothing on here yet. AW feedback looks kosher but...

Any info will be much appreciated, and needless to say I will report back if I take the plunge with either or both of them.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

EDIT: I gather from Melissa Lakewood's profile that she requires a 20% non-refundable deposit. Riiiight :dash:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 05:32:31 pm by ProtocolDroid »

Offline FCB

EDIT: I gather from Melissa Lakewood's profile that she requires a 20% non-refundable deposit. Riiiight :dash:

+447709839589 07709839589
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

melissalakewood@protonmail.com

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

One bad feedback...
"Bids on Reverse Booking, then says it was too little money to travel to agreed location. Scammer and timewaster, AVOID"

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 01:17:51 am by FCB »

Offline ProtocolDroid

Thanks FCB. Some nice boobage on show on her Twitter feed but the tattoos put me off, plus the ridiculous deposit of course. Finally, judging from the way she writes she probably lives her life imagining she's a sophisticated actress in her own film version of 50 Shades of Grey, which I find pretty irritating.

The other girl, NAUGHTY_T_UK, seems more promising but the booking is quite a lot of money for a completely unknown quantity... Still hoping someone on here might have met her.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 11:01:13 am by ProtocolDroid »

Offline shooter

I nearly booked Melissa after she bid on a RB for an outcall to my hotel  a few weeks back. After an exchange of emails, it transpired that her bid for 2 hours included a "30 minute getting to know you drink" first in the hotel bar and she wasnt willing to meet (shag)  for 2 hours  :dash:,

Apparently it was a "30 and 90" min bid!
...So I politely declined. HTH  :hi:

Offline ProtocolDroid

I nearly booked Melissa after she bid on a RB for an outcall to my hotel  a few weeks back. After an exchange of emails, it transpired that her bid for 2 hours included a "30 minute getting to know you drink" first in the hotel bar and she wasnt willing to meet (shag)  for 2 hours  :dash:,

Apparently it was a "30 and 90" min bid!
...So I politely declined. HTH  :hi:

That's ridiculous; you did the right thing, obviously. In your exchange with her, did she raise the issue of the deposit?

Offline shooter

That's ridiculous; you did the right thing, obviously. In your exchange with her, did she raise the issue of the deposit?

No request for deposit, but it was a short notice RB for the same day, so wasnt really needed...