Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on this one ? Sensual Dayana  (Read 524 times)

Offline Bob Mery

Found this girl on aw quiet recent but only 1 review

Searched on here but haven’t found anything

Could someone please let me know if it well worth visiting? ... the review looks genuine ...

External Link/Members Only

Cheers :hi:
Banned reason: White knight / undeclared association with the girl.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PLeisure

Found this girl on aw quiet recent but only 1 review

Searched on here but haven’t found anything

Could someone please let me know if it well worth visiting? ... the review looks genuine ...

External Link/Members Only

Cheers :hi:
hi Bob,

Difficult to know - there isn't a lot of information to go by on the profile  :unknown:
First of all, have you decided what services you want? I notice she doesn't offer CiM (cum in mouth), for example.

She has an extensive private gallery which isn't expensive, but be aware that the images could be borrowed from various social media profiles from other countries. These galleries might be a good money earner and the WG (working girl) doesn't actually offer many of the services listed on her Likes column.
I would strongly recommend that you go with one of the more recognised WGs on this forum, rather than a new girl.

Happy punting  :hi:

Offline Bob Mery

I’ve looked on her private gallery and there are normal pictures nothing fake or something to make me worry about

But I always assume that profile pictures should captivate the attention and her ones they really do

Done a research on TinEye but haven’t found anything so photos are fine and not heavily photoshopped even though they are professionals

In regards to the services what’s on her topic (sumary) for me it’s more then enough  :rolleyes:

Well I’ll Hot list her and keep it for later and this time I’m not gonna risk

Cheers mate  :hi:

Edit: Until then if someone will have the pleasure before me ,please do keep me updated
Many thanks  :hi:

« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 06:40:14 pm by Bob Mery »

Online scutty brown

looks like a PG scam to me
as to her AW feedback, the one report she has is from a guy who has 21 consecutive feedbacks from deleted profiles
the one profile who gave him feedback which is still live is this duo External Link/Members Only
but gut feeling suggests its the same girl, and the feedback looks dodgy anyway

convinced its a scam

Offline Bob Mery

as to her AW feedback, the one report she has is from a guy who has 21 consecutive feedbacks from deleted profiles
the one profile who gave him feedback which is still live is this duo External Link/Members Only

convinced its a scam

More feedbacks from those deleted profiles looks similar so my feelings suggest that some of those profiles was also duos and the single profile to be the same lady from the duo exactly as you said  that now could be the same girl

I am convinced too that is the same girl as from duo profile and if you can see on the negative feedback from the duo profile “Not the girl in the photos” she replied “You have already visited us once before on our ex profile....etc” so that means to me that both Single and Duo profiles has been previously on the website but now under new profiles

Sounds interesting more then dodgy and don’t think so it’s a scam
I’ll give it a call today on both profiles from different numbers to see if it will answer the same lady and I’ll come back with updates

Edit : For the guy who left the feedback
Well to be honest it also doesn’t look fake to me as the profile states since 2016 so there are 2 possibilities : Or the guy is not a regular visitor (from the dates he got the feedbacks) and profiles been closed in the mean time (3 years from 2016-2019)
Or the one above that being Duo and Single profiles together (which still nothing awkward for me)

If you look on the topic about OLD WORKING GIRLS WITH NEW PROFILES I’m sure there will be many more girls who swapped profiles along time
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 06:31:29 am by Bob Mery »

Offline Bob Mery

convinced its a scam

You were right mate  :dash:
She’s gone now  :thumbsup:

Edit: Both profiles are gone ... the Duo one also ...
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 08:26:21 pm by Bob Mery »