Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: chinese lovelyPink Bait n Switch - slough  (Read 892 times)

3 review(s) for Lovelypink888 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Fact

After a load of texting and calling, gave me address. One of those you have to call umpteen times to get any info.. Hate it when these girls waste time
Door opened and older lady in floral negligee. I thought maid at first and then she asked how long I want to stay. Err, 'your not the girl in the picture'. 'yes I am' what service you like?'
no thanks and left.
I went to this place a year ago and it was run by a madam who has different girls coming weekly.
I guess this is the same thing - nice picture and girls are crap.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

shuttlecock02

great pictures but in my limited experience of punting i have found that "if something looks to good to be true then it normally isnt"
well done on walking away.better luck next time

fun gus

After a load of texting and calling, gave me address. One of those you have to call umpteen times to get any info.. Hate it when these girls waste time
Door opened and older lady in floral negligee. I thought maid at first and then she asked how long I want to stay. Err, 'your not the girl in the picture'. 'yes I am' what service you like?'
no thanks and left.
I went to this place a year ago and it was run by a madam who has different girls coming weekly.
I guess this is the same thing - nice picture and girls are crap.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

where abouts in Slough is this place?
central/train station area or further